𝔧𝔬𝔢𝔠𝔒 π”₯𝔦𝔀π”₯ . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔢𝔠𝔒 π”₯𝔦𝔀π”₯ . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Bi | Tagged: Lawrence, Elizabeth (mentions).

He got to the history classroom that he was meant to be in, and was glad to see that the door was propped open - this meant he didn't have to knock and hope that someone was inside to let him into the room. Ezra went inside, and went directly to a desk that was at the front of the classroom - because it was the only one that would be able to accommodate his wheelchair. He did glance briefly around the room as well, noting that two other students had already arrived as well. He only smiled slightly in a silent greeting towards them, and then he positioned himself at his desk, leaning over to get his bag from under his seat, and looking through it for his history notebook.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am

β™•Eα΄ α΄‡ΚŸΚΙ΄ JᴜʟΙͺᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅ
Evelyn sat in the passenger's seat as her mother nagged her about school and good choices. She looked absently out the window, not paying attention. Once they arrived at school, Evelyn practically jumped out of the car, trying to get away from her mom. She said a quick goodbye and walked inside school.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Elizabeth Moore ~ 19

Lizzy looked at the students that were in the classroom with her, wondering for a moment if she should try to be friendly. As she decided to keep her silence for the moment, she went back to drawing a fox.
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ella ; 1

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:54 pm

β™› 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕
"Ο‰Ρ” ωєяє вσяη Ρ‚Οƒ Π²Ρ” яєαℓ, Ξ·ΟƒΡ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Π²Ρ” ρєяƒє’т."
// κœ°α΄‡α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡ // κœ±α΄‡Ι΄Ιͺᴏʀ, 17 // α΄„Κ€α΄œκœ±Κœ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ. // α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±. α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄ //
Ella quickly said goodbye to her older sister, Kiera, who'd dropped her off late at school. She was late today because her phone had died overnight, not allowing her alarms to go off. She rushed up and into the school, heading to her class and taking one of the open seats. She still carried her whole backpack, afraid of not having time to put her afternoon books away. She pulled out a pencil, notebook, and a book. She always carried a book with her, letting others call her a nerd.
She didn't care, she was proud of herself for not letting those people get to her. Running a hand through her black, silky hair, Ella looked up and surveyed the room to see who all was in with her.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 am

Raina Taylors ❄ 19 ❄ outfit ❄ crush : Jackson

Raina looked at whoever had sat next to her. she quickly
looked away and made her hair a curtain to block out her flushed face.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 am

Jackson Ellis ~ 18 ~ Bi ~ Crush:Raina

"faking a smile is so much than explaining why you are sad...

Jackson put on his hood from his hoodie and sat, looking at Raina, hoping she didn't see.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:32 am

β™•Eα΄ α΄‡ΚŸΚΙ΄ JᴜʟΙͺᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅ
17 / junior / heterosexual / female / tags> classmates / location> class

Evelyn's shoes made a clicking sound as she walked down the tiled hallway. She reached her locker and thought back to her combination before opening it. She put away the books that she didn't need and took out the ones she needed. The bell was about to ring, so she rushed down the hallway. Evelyn entered the almost full classroom and sat down in her seat.
Last edited by daughter on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 am

Elizabeth Moore ~ 19

Lizzy closed her notebook, noticing the class was filling up and sat straight up, preparing herself for the class to start. Her face showed that she was thinking hard about what to do with her time this semester. She wanted friends, but was too scared they would leave her behind. To get her mind off her thoughts, she grabbed her textbook and lost herself in Ancient Greece, studying the time quietly.
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Raina Taylors ❄ 19 ❄ outfit ❄ crush : Jackson

Raina tapped her pencil nervously as she desperately waited for lunchtime to arrive.
she doodled some pictures and stared at the clock, waiting for the small hand to hit the
six.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me