Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Shrewd » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:38 pm

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:11 pm

(My two characters are open!)

Ashly//Open

She quickly lifted her head to see someone hurry off. Ashly riased an eyebrow slightly before looking back at her magazine. After a while, Ashly finished off her little snack before picking up the rest of her things. As she was about to pack up, one of the people that worked at the cafe came up to her.

"Um boss? I know this isn't my place to say,
but I was wondering if you could help us out. One of the girls didn't show up today....."
the girl asked, looking at Ashly. "Oh alright. I guess I can do that. Don't worry about asking at all. I'll head home and change and then I'll come by okay?" she said, offering the smaller girl a smile.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 pm

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Ashly//Open

Ashly tossed out her stuff and then made her way back to her apartment. Taking out her keys, Ashly unlocked the drivers side door and slid into the drivers seat. The touch of the cool leather made her shiver a bit, and then turned on the car.

Once the car roared to life, Ashly let it sit for a minute before slowly heading towards her apartment. Luckily it wasn't far from where she worked, so she knew it wouldn't take too long to change. Once she pulled in, the young woman turned off the car and made her way towards her apartment.

As soon as she approached the door, Ashly could hear Micco barking loudly, letting her know that he was there. Ashly opened the door and was greeted by the big canine. "Oof! Hey now boy, easy! You missed me that much huh? Well mommy has to leave yet again, sorry boy. I know I said I would take you to the park today, but mommy has to work. Be a good boy okay?" she said and rubbed the top of his head.

Soon Ashly was back at the cafe, but this time in her work clothes. Sighing softly, she made her way in and slipped into the back to clock in. One thing for sure was that she was curious as to whom the person was earlier that left in a rush. It had her curious and she wanted to know who it was.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:39 am

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

Ashly//24//Open

As she began helping out up front, Ashly made sure everything went smoothly. As time went by, she took a little break and stood off to the side. Ashly grabbed a drunk of water and leaned against the counter, watching the others work. After all, she was their boss,
so she had to make sure things were okay.

Once her break was over, she was about to head back when a familiar voice stopped her. "Well look who it is...
Miss Ashly.... The one who got away.....Tell me, did ya miss me doll"?
came the reply, and Ashly cringed at the words.
She spun around to glare at the person, and came face to face with her ex Adam. "Ugh what do you want Adam?
Can't you see I'm busy? Why don't you go but your new girlfriend over there, or does she bore you? And no I didn't miss you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work."
she said,
her tone wasn't the little sweet kind voice.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:13 am

zelda1.jpg
zelda1.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 18 times

Name- Zelda Amber Waters
Preferred name- Zelda
Age- 20
gender- Female
Personality- Generally full of energy, tends to get annoying, sometimes forgets how old she is thinking shes 10, hates rude people, shell be really mean right back to anyone who treats her without respect or says something she doesnt like, but is friendly to everyone else (loves pink)
Description- loves to look her best, by wearing anything thats in style, loves patterned clothes, and she usually wears jeans or black or white leggings, blue eyes, blonde hair as long as it is in the picture and always naturally straight, and never wears makeup unless shes going out on a special occasion, was diagnosed with ADHD when she was little
History- her mom favorites her of all her sisters, she is a triplet with Summer, Crystal, then her. Her dad hates their mom so they never see him, she tends to forget that she misses him so she doesn't cry
Crush- none
bf- none
other- she cant drive because she cannot focus longer than like 5 minutes, Hates being alone, trying to get a job, she doesnt really care where, has a pomeranian thats 1 and a girl.
Alex.jpg
Alex.jpg (52.84 KiB) Viewed 18 times

Name- Alexus Lana Boyan
Preferred name- Alex
Age- 21
gender- Female
Personality- Really kind, sky when meeting people, outgoing with people she knows, generally doesn't get mad, overthinks everything usually
Description- Long dark brown hair naturally curly but straightens it a lot, dark brown eyes, loves grey, tank tops, and jeans, has a tattoo on her left wrist of a butterfly
History- has a mom and a dad who are still together, but lost her younger sister, Ann, because she was shot in front of Alexus, she can never think of her without bawling, she died when Alex was 19 and she was 16, and she blames herself for Ann dying because it was Alexus's idea to go to a park to see a car crash, and there was a guy with a gun, nothing happened to the guy
crush- none
bf- none
other- drives a red grand cherokee, and has no pets
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 am

*accepted*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:31 am

Zelda

Jolts awake after hearing her alarm, sits up quickly, a little too quickly getting slightly dizzy, and turns off the annoying alarm.
Her Pomeranian, cookie, jumps off her dog bed, runs to Zeldas bed, jumping up on there onto zelda and barks
smiles, "Cookie! hugs her, lift cookie up into her arms hugging her then sets her down jumping out of bed and runs to a mirror, laughing when she sees her messy hair, begins getting ready for her morning by showering, getting dressed, brushing her teeth, and eating as fast as she could.
Alexus

turns on her side, seeing the time and groans, 'there's nothing to do today!!' she thought to herself, 'no point in getting up'. she suddenly noticed shes hungry. She gets out of bed slowly, walking to the kitchen. she makes a quick bowl of cereal and warms up a cup of coffee she made yesterday sitting down to enjoy her meal.

(im kinda new to role play so if i make any mistakes please let me know so i can fix them. sorry if i do!)
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:42 am

(Its okay! Everything looks fine to me!)

Ashly//24//Open

Once she got her ex to leave, Ashly glanced at the time and saw that it was closing time. Sighing softly, the young woman hung up the apron and waved good bye to the others before dashing out the door. Ashly dug around for her car keys and manages to unlock the door.

She shivered lightly from the cold and knew she made sure to turn up the heat in the car. Ashly pulled her hair from the bun she had it in and let it fall past her shoulders, and let the heat kick in. Once it began warming up, she headed home to change and put something warmer on. As she made her way to her apartment, she knew it wasn't dark just yet and there was still enough light out for her to hang out for a while.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me