♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ivan (one) // hyojin (two)

Postby year of the ox » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:43 am

( ─ ✰ IVAN HWANG )

the rapper • in the car / at st.rosale • tags ; open

ivan sat at the back of his parents' car as they drove him down to the st. rosale. part of ivan was glad that they decided to drive him since he didn't like the idea of having to take the train to rome. on the other hand, ivan knew this would end in the same way it did the first time he ever came to st. rosale. his mother would bawl her eyes out as she left, and ivan would feel guilty for choosing to go to a school in rome rather than milan.

lost in his thoughts, ivan hadn't realised that they had arrived on school grounds until his father spoke up about it. the short young man smiled ever so slightly as he was embraced by the cold air though his smile quickly faded as his parents offered to help him unpack. ivan quickly refused. instead, he asked the couple to drop his dog, whitney, off to doggy day care. he let another sigh escape as he watched them drive away but he quickly turned around and strolled inside the building. ivan found himself wondering the halls in search for his dorm room. his eyes scanned the room numbers until he found his own. he tried the door first, but when he realised that it was locked, ivan took it upon himself to unlock it. his eyes shifted from one bed to the other before he finally decided on one, genuinely hoping that his roommate wouldn't be mad about it.

( ─ ☼ HYOJIN KIM)

the gamer• at st rosales • tags ; romeo

hyojin couldn't help but roll her eyes as soon as she heard romeo's voice (though perhaps she couldn't help but blush either). her feelings for the heartbreaker were all over the place, a love-hate sort of thing, though if she were to be honest, the hate was more directed to herself. hyojin could probably list a million reasons to hate romeo but the number one reason, at least to her, was the fact that he somehow made her like him. her, the girl who hated the players and heartbreakers. she was honestly disappointed in herself. there was something about romeo, though. it wasn't the charm, and it definitely wasn't his looks (don't get her wrong, she found him very attractive, but his looks weren't the thing she fell for), but she did like something about him.

hi, romeo, hyojin finally responded, sighing softly as she turned her gaze towards the male. my day was great, she soon added, though she couldn't help but think that her day would have been slightly more normal if she hadn't bumped into him how was yours?
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:34 am

♛𝓔𝓁 𝒾𝒿 𝒶𝒽 𝓦𝑜 𝑜 𝒹 𝓈

⋙ ~Male~17 years old~Musician~Crush:None yet~Tags:Open~ ⋘
    A loud and ugly clashing of keys cut through the air, and Elijah sighed in frustration. This new song was hard as h*ll, and he kept making mistakes. He had arrived at school too early, and had already finished unpacking in his dorm ages ago. Once he had finished he'd found his way to his favourite music room and sat down at the piano to practice. With a scowl, he placed the new piece into his bursting full music folder and closed his eyes, running his fingers up and down the keys in a perfect scale. Unconsciously, he began to play one of the first songs he ever learnt (and his favourite), Hallelujah. Relaxing, he let himself sink into the melody, and started to sing. Eli's mother always said he was talented, and moments like this proved that fact. He was terrible at sport and most art, but his pure talent in music playing made up for all that. He played the song through, his voice warming up as he went along. He knew that his room mate would probably have arrived by now, but he'd just have to get to know him later. As he sang the last note, he grinned and opened his eyes. Over the break he had taken some more singing lessons, and it had payed off. He could now reach different notes and his voice had gotten smoother.

♛𝓙𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓔𝒹𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈

⋙ ~Male~17 and a half years old~The popular guy~Crush:None yet~Tags:Open~ ⋘
    Jace groaned as he opened the door to his dorm, dropping his stuff and collapsing on the bed. He'd gotten a taxi and had stupidly not accepted the driver's offer to help him carry everything up to his room, and he'd had to make 5 trips back and forth to get it all there. Standing up, he started to unpack his suitcase, putting his clothes into the wardrobe. Once he was finished with the majority of it, he sat down on the bed and put his headphones on. Panic! At the disco's 'let's kill tonight' filled his ears and he relaxed, lying down and closing his eyes. His dorm mate would be there soon, and he couldn't wait to see who it was.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:58 pm

K A T H R Y N ♫ H U N T E R
17 - the musician - crush: Jace - tags: Elijah

When Kathryn reached the music rooms, she could already here someone playing piano and singing. Wow. He was good. Slipping in to the one next door, she picked up her violin and did a few quick scales, then proceeded to provide an accompaniment to the sounds of the piano bleeding under the door.
Soon all the stress of traveling had evaporated, as long as she had this she would be fine. Playing music with a stranger in the morning, music alone, anything.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| { ~ POST 5 ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:29 am

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ROMEO MARKSON♚
╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage not a weakness__🙦
    He smiled as he looked at her. ''I'm glad you're okay.''He said, giving her a wink. ''Me? I'm feeling great. The fact that i found you today makes things even better, though~''He purred sweetly. Romeo never really stopped flirting, to be honest. Not when it came to Hyojin. The fact is, he knows well that he has a few feelings for her, but he keeps running away from them since getting attached to someone could be fatal in his opinion. He knew well that he was the player around. He was the one that was supposed to hurt people, not him getting hurt. He was pretty selfish when it came to these things. He just thought it would be better if someone else's heart would be better broken than his. But little does he know that he's pretty messed up now, ever since the small incident he had a few years ago with his past ex girlfriend.

The boy ran a hand through his ash, blonde hair and then he took a step closer to the girl. ''How was your holiday,
    sweetheart? Did you have fun?''
    He tilted his head to the side, cutely. He gave Hyojin a sweet smile while he was staring into her eyes. He was also uncomfortably close to her. Enough to make the poor girl feel uncomfortable. But if she'd take one step back, Romeo would take two steps closer. He wasn't just going to give up on her. He WILL make her fall for him, no matter what she does. Once this guy knows what he wants, he'll get it~

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚JAY WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weight you down__🙦
    He left the door open for the boy to step inside their room. Jay walked over to the bunk bed and then he took his bag off of the ground. ''So would you like to sleep at the top or at the bottom?''Jay asked curiously. Then, he reminded himself.

''Ah, yes, i forgot. My name is Jay.''He said, giving Jackson a silly smile. ''So what do you usually like to do? I like playing games. And singing. And pulling pranks. And cute things. And dogs. And sleeping.''Jay was a very odd bean. He was quite confident but he was really weird too. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs and then he looked up at Jackson. ''I'm hungry.''He said, chuckling. ''I didn't even have breakfast this morning. I forgot what time school starts so i just changed, did my daily things and ran out the door as fast as i could. I was literally sprinting the whole way.''

╒══════════════════════════════════╕
♚AMBER FERNS♚
╘══════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
    Angel continued to squeeze her friend into a tight hug. Then, she let the poor girl go. Amber gave Elieen a nice, bright, happy smile. ''My summer was amazing! I've went to Hawaii for a week and i relaxed and i went swimming with the dolphins, then there was this guy at the bar and he was pretty cute and he made me a very nice drink called 'paradise of love' and it was pretty romantic, i think he was flirting and-''She said, talking as fast as her mouth could keep her. Then she stopped, and giggled. ''Sorry, i'm talking too fast again, aren't i?''She ran a hand through her dark hair.
    ''Awww, oh my gosh you're so sweet! Thank you! You look very pretty as well! You get prettier every single day too.''Amber chuckled. Ah, it was so fun having to talk to your friends~ She missed Eileen in the summer. They were pretty close friends. ''So, after i went to Hawaii, i just stayed home for a week and then the next week i went to London. It was a very fun place to visit~ And after London, i went to South Korea in Seoul for two weeks to visit my dad's parents. What about your summer though?''She asked curiously.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 am

Jackson Night//17//Bisexual //Tags; Jay
"Any bunk is fine with me!" he said. He put his backpack on the ground and pulled out a variety of junk foods."Pick whatever you want!" he said. Good thing he came prepared for anything." He sat down and thought what did he like to do. " I like to dance,some video games,listening to music,some gymnastics,what else...." he said counting the things he liked to do on his fingers. "Some other stuff I can't think about right now.." He laughed.

Oliver Bark//18//Bisexual // Tags; Open
Oliver stuffed all the books he was reading quickly into his bag. He was re-reading one of his favorite books. Cinderella. It was a very popular book but it meant more to Oliver. It showed that anyone can be anything they want to be with a bit of magic. He didn't believe in magic of course, but still. He opened the door and pushed his glasses a bit further up his nose. Not paying attention to what his parents where saying to him he just smiled and nodded. He waved goodbye and walked over the the dorm. He tried opening it. Dang.. Locked. He knew he had the key somewhere in his backpack. He set his backpack down and started digging. Finally he pulled out a shiny silver key. He unlocked his dorm and set his backpack on the bed. He sat down and finished the book. He can unpack later..
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ivan (one) // hyojin (three)

Postby year of the ox » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:03 am

fanxy child wrote:
      ( ─ ✰ IVAN HWANG )

the rapper • in the car / at st.rosale • tags ; open

ivan sat at the back of his parents' car as they drove him down to the st. rosale. part of ivan was glad that they decided to drive him since he didn't like the idea of having to take the train to rome. on the other hand, ivan knew this would end in the same way it did the first time he ever came to st. rosale. his mother would bawl her eyes out as she left, and ivan would feel guilty for choosing to go to a school in rome rather than milan.

lost in his thoughts, ivan hadn't realised that they had arrived on school grounds until his father spoke up about it. the short young man smiled ever so slightly as he was embraced by the cold air though his smile quickly faded as his parents offered to help him unpack. ivan quickly refused. instead, he asked the couple to drop his dog, whitney, off to doggy day care. he let another sigh escape as he watched them drive away but he quickly turned around and strolled inside the building. ivan found himself wondering the halls in search for his dorm room. his eyes scanned the room numbers until he found his own. he tried the door first, but when he realised that it was locked, ivan took it upon himself to unlock it. his eyes shifted from one bed to the other before he finally decided on the bottom bunk, genuinely hoping that his roommate wouldn't be mad about it.

( ─ ☼ HYOJIN KIM)

the gamer• at st rosales • tags ; romeo

hyojin gave romeo a polite smile, brushing her hair back as she did. well, i'm glad you're feeling good, she answered, sighing softly to herself. as much as she liked romeo, she absolutely hated when he flirted with her. hyojin knew very well that he flirted with almost every girl at st rosale and she wasn't a fan of that. perhaps she would have been willing to give him a shot if she knew that she could trust him. she didn't though. in hyojin's eyes, romeo was only a heartbreaker and honestly, she wasn't about to let this boy (or any boy, for that matter) break her heart. as soon as romeo brought himself closer,
        hyojin sighed once again. she looked up at blonde haired boy and gave him another smile my holiday was fine,
        not the funnest, but fine,
        she admitted um, how was yours? she added. hyojin shifted back a bit,
        mainly to show that she was uncomfortable with the closeness between romeo and herself. when romeo followed her, she sighed umm, romeo, can you maybe move back a little bit?
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm

ʜ sɪɴɢʀ
sᴀʙʙʏ, sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛᴀɢs : ᴏᴘᴇɴ

sabby filtered through the colours of her room as she woke up, the rays of yellow from the sun, the white glistening off her walls, the baby blue and cream brightened by the sun from her bed sheets. she had two large windows either side of her queen size bed, they were about the width of two of her beds and stretched to the corners of the walls, one corner stretched about two meters and then about 6 or so meters of blurred clear glass wall and sliding door that lead into a bathroom, off to the side was a separate wooden door with a toilet, but in the bathroom, both a shower and bath separately placed and a sink, above the sink a large cabinet with any medication, first aid, makeup and soaps etc, and to the left a smaller cabinet with towels and face clothes. on the other side of the room a 4 meter walk in wardrobe full of clothes and shoes, stocked by her parents with all the best clothes when they brought the place. she sighed softly and pulled herself out of bed and grabbed a black tank top, a faded red white and black checked flannel shirt and a pair of neatly torn black denim shorts, reaching down for her red vans she placed them on the end of her just made bed and headed into the bathroom to shower. after a good half hour shower, she jumped out, dried her hair, fiddling a little but left it with it's natural curls and did her usual makeup, dark but pretty around her eyes, nude lipstick, just applying a clear gloss, she pretty much ignored foundation and any other concealer as it took her too long and she was happy with her face the way it was. she headed out of the bathroom, pulling her towel off and hanging it on a rack to dry before heading back to her bed, pulling on her clothes on and then her shoes she grabbed her phone and her black hand bag and jumped a bit when her dad knocked on the door, "are you up honey?" she looked to milly, her bordercollie who lay sound asleep on the bed, she was so lazy for her breed, charlie, her great dane jumped up and barked at her dad, she chuckled at the dog and spoke calmly "yes dad, i'm up" she said as she pulled he door open, "i'm going to take charlie for a walk, milly doesn't want to go, can you make sure she gets up within the hour and can you take her for a walk when she gets up?" she asked calmly and hooked the black leash onto charlie's black leather collar, a silver bone shaped tag with his name, her number and address on, milly had a similar one but in a silver heart shape. she checked she had money and her card and zipped her bag up and kissed her dads cheek and headed out her room and downstairs, charlie at her side as she walked outside and calmly made her way down towards the bakery.

after their usual quick breakfast from the bakery, she headed back home and dropped off charlie before getting in her car and heading to st.rosale academy.

ʜ ǫɪ/sʜʏ
ʙᴇᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛᴀɢs : ᴏᴘᴇɴ

beth saw calmly in the cafe, it had been a long day yesterday at work and she was tired and the she was simply happy to have her coffee. she rarely drank the stuff as she didn't really enjoy it unless after such a long day. she sighed softly, and sipped at the drink, smiling softly as sammy, her little rescue pup whined softly and tried to get her attention, shes smiled softly and leant down and picked up the mix puppy, stroking the happy boy and smiled at him kissing his nose she ruffled his fur a tough and took a sip from her drink again before smiling at her pup stroking him calmly jumping slightly when someone honked a car horn which spooked sammy, the little dog jumped from her lap and ripped the leash from her hand, he was growing into a big dog and was already very strong. she squealed slightly as her coffee fell off the table, she shoved herself back to avoid getting it over her and stumbled to her feet, grabbing her phone and purse and shoving them in her bag, before running after sammy. "sammy! sammy come here!" she called and ran after her young pup as the spooked dog bolted down the path way. she didn't have time for this, she needed to get to the academy in a bit, she had her mum coming to get sammy so she could go straight away.

it took her twenty five minutes before she and her mother, who showed up, to catch the dog, and with no time, beth bolted to the academy, which just by luck was only around the corner from where she grabbed her dog. she bolted towards the school, and sighed softly when she arrived, realising she missed her first class she headed into the cafeteria and groaned, sitting on the table head on her knees as she grumbled. beth never skipped classes, it was like a big no no for her.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me