Not Quite an Office Sitcom (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby encia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 am

tewaku akiyama // female // twenty-five // antagonist's sibling // tags; -
    tewaku watched as cassandra headed towards the printer to take whatever she was supposed to, then head back to tewaku's table on the way to her own. she turned to look at harvey, who was handing everyone their drinks. as soon as she got her green tea, she looked back at her report she was still writing up. the meeting is after lunch. she thought. wonder if tamiko's going to show up for the meeting?
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not Quite an Office Sitcom (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Theodore Locke
26|Male
Love Interest
Tagged: Derek, Harvey (briefly).
"Evidently so," Theo shook his head slightly again, referring to Derek's statement about the work. Then, he rolled his eyes, and shrugged, "Yeah, it's basically been my dream since I was eight. But, y'know... ridiculous, right? I mean, look at me now," he paused, and his eyes widened slightly, hoping that what he said hadn't been taken the wrong way. "Oh! Not that it's bad here, of course! I've met some great people, and it's definitely not something I regret," flustered, he decided to stop talking, in case he accidentally made things worse. Getting his mindset clearer again, Theo smiled again, "Cycling's great, especially if you've got a planned route. I tend to go out of town, to cycle out on some country roads. The view's always great out there..." he thought for a moment, then suggested, "if you're serious about getting into it, then maybe you could come cycling with me one day? I bet a lot of places will let you rent a bike for the day," he looked away for a moment as Harvey had walked over to them, with their drinks. "Thank you, Harvey," Theo smiled, and he took his drink, taking a sip of it right there and then.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:03 pm

тαмιкσ αкιчαмα

|| Antagonist || Female || Twenty-Seven || Bisexual || Tagged: Everyone, Tewaku

Tamiko rushes through the enterance of the office. She had a doctor's appointment in the morning, so she couldn't make it to the office until now. Even though she had informed her boss about it, she still felt she had to show up to make a good impression of herself and ruin the images of the others. "I'm here." she announces loudly as she walks in, trying to make a grand enterance. She speed towards her desks and set her stuff down before looking at what's happening. "And just in time to enjoy for lunch with you all it seems." she says sweetily, but clenches her jaw secretly. She walks towards her younger sister with her bag and shuffling through it as she says, "Tewa, I got you-" She was about to hand her siblings some food and a drink she brought, but stops when she sees that she seems to ready gotten her lunch. "Lunch, but it looks like you don't need it." she says, feeling slightly betrayed for whatever reasons. "Anyways, update me." she commands simply. Her sister should know that she wants to know what happened while she was gone.

αмєℓια ρєяαzα

|| Boss's Relative || Female || Twenty-Five || Pansexual || Tagged: Everyone

Amelia has been zoning out for who knows how long. She had headphones on as she listens to music loudly while being not very productive for the morning. She finally snaps out of her trance when her song stopped as the elder sibling of the mischevious group around the office showed up, loudly announcing her appearance. She raises an eyebrow as her co-worker pretends to be sweet and puts her headphones away. She averts her gaze once the siblings are together and glances over at the rest of the people in the office. She notices people with food and drinks near them, so she figured it was lunch time. She was about to go back to being unproductive before standing up suddenly in realization. "Wait...When did lunch start?!" she asks out loud to everyone. "I didn't place my order in." she whines as she facepalms. She was so hopeless that she can't even get lunch right at work.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Harvey Corrigan | Male | Barista | Tags: Everyone
When Tamiko arrive much like how he did, Harvey was about to say something but decided not to. He'd rather keep the peace instead. And then he heard Amelia and realised something "I knew somebody else was missing! If anybody wants anything else, let me know now. Amelia, tell me what you want and I can go get it" and he gets out a notepad and pen to note down the new order.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nwah » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 am

Janet Wood
28|Lesbian|Woman
WLW 1
Tags: Anyone, Amelia
Janet smiled at Harvey and thanked him as he passed over her drink. "Hallelujah!" she whispered, excited for her caffeine. She burned her tongue by taking too large of a sip but stubbornly continued to drink it anyways. Setting her coffee down on her desk, Jan got comfortable in her chair by sitting cross legged. She looked around at some of her coworkers to see how they were reacting to Tamiko's arrival. "I almost thought we'd get a full day," Janet said quietly, wondering where she had been since being absent wasn't like her. Realizing she missed Amelia's order she immediately stood up and started rummaging through her desk. "I'm so sorry Amelia!" she called out, "I didn't realize you never heard me!" She found a ten dollar bill in one of her desk drawers and jumped up to run it over to Harvey. "Your order is on me today."

Cassandra Fischer
37|Bi|Woman
The Stoic
Tags: Open
Cassandra looked down at Tewaku with a cold expression on her face as she passed by before settling back down at her desk. Just when she was able to start filtering out all the office chatter surrounding Harvey's arrival, Tamiko came into the office. Cassandra let out an audible irritated sigh at her loud entrance, not caring if anyone heard it. She shot daggers from her eyes at the sisters before getting back to work. Cass put her headphones back on despite not needing to at the moment and started filing away the papers she had printed.

Derek Martin
33|Queer|Man
Protagonist
Tags: Theo
Derek frowned slightly at Theo's comments, not because of the implication that he wasn't satisfied but because Theo wasn't being very kind to himself. "Don't worry, man. I don't think that's ridiculous at all. You're talented and have plenty of time to figure things out. I'd hold onto that dream," he said smiling back at him hoping to reassure him. Derek felt some unmistakable butterflies after Theo's offer, which startled him slightly as he wasn't expecting it. His face started to feel warm and he cleared his throat nervously to compose himself. "I haven't been hiking ever since starting my gym routine, I need to get outside more for my own sanity." He paused to take his green tea and bagel from Harvey, making sure to thank him as well. Derek was interrupted again by Tamiko coming into the office, which reminded him that he better get more work done before chaos erupts. "I'm going to have to take you up on that," he said smiling brightly at Theo while walking backwards to his desk.
nwah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:57 pm

tewaku akiyama // female // twenty-five // antagonist's sibling // tags; tamiko
    tewaku looked up, hearing her sister's voice. "o-oh. s-sorry." tewaku stuttered, realizing her sister got her lunch. "i thought you weren't going to come today." she blinked, hearing her sister command her to update her. "r-right. not much happened today, though i'm guessing everyone got a lot more work done." tewaku said, hoping that her sister would not lecture her about doing nothing.
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:40 am

Theodore Locke
26|Male
Love Interest
Tagged: Derek.
Theo couldn't help but blush slightly at the compliment, and then he nodded, "Thank you. And... I will. I don't give up easily, after all," he smiled brightly. He glanced at the door as Tamiko made her unmissable entrance, and he inwardly sighed. He had hoped that today would actually be a somewhat quiet one, or at least something that would vaguely resemble a 'normal' day working. On the other hand, he supposed that something probably would have happened either way. He glanced back at Derek again, as he started talking. "Alright then. We can discuss it after work or something then," Theo replied, greatly looking forward to it. He didn't really spend much time with his coworkers outside of work, unless it was some whole-office event. In fact, he thought, he didn't really spend time with anyone - especially now it was after the very public breakup that had occurred between him and one of the warehouse workers a couple of months ago. He didn't like thinking about it much, and it was definitely a subject he delicately avoided.

Enrique Peraza
38|Male
The Boss
Tagged: Open.
After getting off the phone to the client, Rico fixed up his presentation again, then he decided that he would go and set up for the meeting. Yes, it was an hour early, and he only took ten minutes at the most to set up, but he reasoned that it was just in case anything went wrong... and also so he could probably drop by the office space to check on what everyone was doing. He wandered down to the meeting room, set up the projector and his presentation, and ran through it on his own. Satisfied, he left, and started walking towards the office, whistling loudly - which indicated his oncoming presence.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Elizabeth Griffins
27|Female
Gamer
Tagged: Open
Elizabeth watched Harvey go around the room, handing the drinks out, eventually getting to her. "Thanks~" she said cheerily, as he handed her her items to her, taking a sip of the drink to see how hot it was. On Tamiko's entrance, she merely glanced up, briefly watching her cross the room to her sister, noting the tone of their conversation and flashing Tewaku a quick sympathetic look. With a small sigh, she returned her gaze to her desk, where she still had the box, unopened, of whatever cake Harvey had brought for her today. After opening it and seeing what she had, digging through her drawers to find her paper plates and plastic cutlery, she started eating, trying her best not to make a mess on her desk, phone to one side, flicking between various apps and sites.

Daniel Ashcroft
18|Male
Intern
Tagged: Open
Dan glanced up from his awkward desk shuffling, smiling to have a distraction, and taking the hot chocolate, giving a quick nod in thanks. He then sat quietly, enjoying the atmosphere of the office, and the drink, when Tamiko burst in, jumping slightly as she made her entrance. He gave a brief smile in welcome, before feeling the change in atmosphere and almost shrinking into his chair. Being the youngest and newest of all the employees there, he wasn't completely used to the two siblings, and figured it best to stay out of their way when they were together.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:44 pm

тαмιкσ αкιчαмα

|| Antagonist || Female || Twenty-Seven || Bisexual || Tagged: Everyone, Tewaku

Tamiko frowns at her sister when she finished speaking. "You know that I would never miss a day of work." she explains. Looking around, she was annoyed that everyone else was able to get so much work done while she had to miss a morning of making a good impression. She turns back to her sister. "So, you didn't do anything while I wasn't here?" she asks before sighing. She was hoping that her sister would take the opportunity to do something on her own, but she guess she shouldn't have suspected much since she was usually the mastermind behind her mischiefs. "Well then we would have to make up for that. Any major events happening where we can make our appearance?" she asks as she crosses her arms.

αмєℓια ρєяαzα

|| Boss's Relative || Female || Twenty-Five || Pansexual || Tagged: Everyone, Harvey, Amelia

Amelia looks between Harvey and Amelia when they mention getting her lunch. When Janet went towards Harvey, she walks towards them with a grateful looks. "Thank you so much guys. I'm so sorry about being an airhead." she says. She quickly told Harvey her order. Just a simple coffee and a sandwich. She turns to Janet after that as she give her a thankful smile. "I'll put in a good word for you with my uncle." she says, but her smile faltered after a bit. "I don't think it would do much, but it's the thought that count right." She ended the sentence with enthusiasm. She was pretty close with her uncle, after all he still lets her work her despite being her, but she doubt that he trust her too much with things regarding work.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 am

Harvey Corrigan | Male | Barista | Tags: Amelia, Janet
He hid the shock he had when Janet ran over and gave him the the bill, and instead gave her a smile, nodding slightly. "No, no, don't worry Amelia. No harm done. I'll be back as soon as I can" and with that, he ran to grab the empty container, and then he was out the door, and waiting for the lift.
Though, once it had finally taken him to the ground floor, he ran outside, got on his bike, and biked back to the coffee shop to get what Amelia asked for.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me