»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.Open.

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

She is up on the front page :)
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

((Was I accepted?))
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 am

xXPartyRockerXx wrote:She is up on the front page :)

Oh lol XD I just added the crush. She likes luke ^^)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 am

Now all we need is Liam,Zayn and two girls! :)
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 am

If your characters arent on the front page please pm me. If ot is your accepted.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Bump once our reserve is in we will begin. I hope we get our last 4 slots filled soonc:
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 pm

{{ Is there any girls open? If so could I reserve, I could post my form in like five minutes...}}
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Yes. But you have to make a boy too.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Just Let Go Of All Your Fears And Run Away

✌My name is... Cara Danielle Delevingne beyoch...

✌Just call me... Cara, or Car. Or come up with one.

✌Origin of my name... Cara \c(a)-ra\ as a girl's name is pronounced KAR-ah, KEER-ah. It is of Latin, Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Cara is "beloved; friend". Feminine form of the Latin and Italian word for "dear". In Irish "cara" means "friend". You've gotta love mah name(:
Danielle \d(a)-nielle, dani(el)-le\ as a girl's name is pronounced dan-YELL. It is of Hebrew and French origin, and the meaning of Danielle is "God is my Judge". Feminine version of Daniel. Yeah... But I am not Jewish so just sayin.

My eyes and hair... ✌My eyes are a brownish hazel color, I love my eyes the most, especially because my eyelashes are long and black with a lot of volume to them. My hair is long and silky, it is light brown, with blonde highlights. I wish it was a little bit darker brown though.

✌My body type and skin colour... I have short legs and I wish they were longer, my body figure is skinny and has light curves. My skin tan, half is natural and the other half took a week in Cancun to get it just right.

✌Height and Weight... I am pretty skinny but I also did do a bit of modeling. I only weigh 117 lbs. I am 5.6" I am shorttt....

✌My personality... It is very weird, I think I am kind of funny, I love to have a good laugh. I am smart, I may look well, dumb, but I am actually pretty smart, don't judge a book by its cover. I am wild, I love to party and have fun. I am strong, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. You can call me anything, it doesn't matter how people see me, what matters is how I see myself. I can be grumpy sometimes, I am not a morning person! I like to sleep until 8 AM! I am an original, no I don't try to be a Barbie Doll, I want to be a beautiful original Callie Danielle Kessler... I am sort of insecure, especially about my weight, I have been bullied and I did let it get to me, but I have changed. I am a total flirt, yeah, I can't help it just some boys are so cute, but I embrace being a total flirt so I am not as shy as I would be. I am serious, yes after laughing so hard I try to be serious especially when it comes to working or doing an important favor for someone. That is me, a flirty,grumpy,original,strong,smart girl.

✌History... Yeah, so I guess you want to know about my earlier yearsss... I was pretty shy, my dad left me and my mom when I was just 2, he had drank a lot and told my mom that he was leaving us for my safety. I guess I miss him but I don't love him because I never had the chance to. My mom and I did just fine, she worked her hardest and I did pretty good in school, my mom would spoil me quite a bit she got me a car, and she would love to buy me shoes! My history isn't too exciting, nor is it that important to you. But yeaaahhh I was average in school kinda popular but ya know...

✌Boyfriend and Exes and Crush... I had a few exes who weren't that important and I want a boyfriend but, I am afraid he'll use me or hurt me. I have a major crush on Harry Styles thoughhh <3

✌What I look for in a guy... I want a guy who is funny and loves to have a good laugh, I would like him to be somewhat athletic and smart. But most importantly I want a guy who would never lie to me about something important, and I want a guy who will support me and will let me cry on his shoulder if I need to. I like guys who flirt and have a cheeky personality like me...

✌Sexual Orientation... Well, I am straight. I can accept girls and girls and guys and guys, but I choose to be straight cause it is awkward to like girls in my opinion...

✌Likes...
✔One Direction
✔Music
✔Animals, horses especially
✔Boyssssssss
✔Partying
✔Surfing
✔COOKIESSSSSSSSSS

✌Dislikes...
✘B*tches who think they're perfect, nobody's perfect k?
✘Annoying girls like when they are like "Oh myyy gawwwdddd I got a new boyfriend!!!!" Like who gives a crap?
✘Self centered girls....
✘Bugs
✘Girls who try to be perfect

✌My birthday and age... My birthday is February 13, 1995. That makes me seventeen, and I love being seventeen it is great to be free!

✌Theme Song... I'm Legit

✌Birthplace... CALIFORNIAAAAAA BABY!

✌Dreams...
☁Become famous, for singing or modeling
☁Meet someone famous
☁Find dream guy

✌Skills...
☑Singing
☑Modeling (kindaaaa)
☑Being a hipster
☑Surfing and Soccer
☑Partying

✌Flaws...
☒Pranks, I love to prank but I just can't resist laughing
☒Never going to be perfect
☒Baking
☒Doing my hair it is always in a messy bun never neat....
☒Planning stuff

✌My pets... Storm my baby kitty :p

✌Other... { I AIN'T NO WIFEY }

eqυeѕтrιαɴ. is the owner of this form, just ask to use, do not remove this, images are not mine.
Last edited by equestrian, on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm

{{ I'll try to play Liam.}}
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me