sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Maybelle
Bailey's hands were still warm, but cooler than before, the adrenaline probably starting to finally wear off. As May spoke, Shiloh's eyes flicked over to Bailey.
He wasn't sure whether or not Bailey wanted Maybelle to know what Kate had told them. He could want to keep that information to themselves until maybe it came into play another time, or maybe he wanted to confront May about it now. His gaze switched from Bailey to Maybelle, his eyes now cold, watching her face change before composing herself. He looked back at Bailey, waiting to follow his lead.
It could potentially be useful to wait until a later date to reveal what they knew. But knowing Bailey, especially a not-so-lucid Bailey,
he was more likely to tell her.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, maybelle ]

Shiloh thought right about Bailey wanting to confront her now and would’ve been more likely to unless he hadn’t thought about it. He just asked out of kindness if she wanted to join them instead of standing. Forcing his bad arm to move, he clenched his jaw through the pain and reached for his cigarette, putting it between his lips. “If you have any problems with her again, I’ll gladly take another bullet for you, Miss Maybelle.” He joked, giving her a slanted smile. Anything he done or said, Bailey would glance to Shiloh to see his reaction like he was trying to push the cowboy into lecturing him. Bailey found it amusing that he cared so much like he did, doing anything to get that to show through.

“Where’s your lighter, cowboy?” His words muffled by the white stick in his mouth, he playfully tugged at the side of Shiloh’s shirt when he asked. A quick flirty glint in his eye toward the man next to him before he turned toward Maybelle again, his demeanor relaxing. “That Kate, she’s... something, alright” Bailey commented, remembering how fast she irritated him and how foolishly he motioned toward his gun. He mentally scolded himself for not being careful enough.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh glared as he watched Bailey continue to use his injured arm. It was clearing hurting, but Shiloh's sure Bailey was doing it for the reaction it was causing in Shiloh.
He felt ridiculous really, like a mother hen doting on her chick. He couldn't help it though, it made him anxious seeing Bailey injured. The other cowboy was almost never hurt, and he'd been sick only once in the two years Shiloh had known him. It just wasn't what he was used to, seeing Bailey like this.
When he felt the tug on his shirt, looking down to Bailey's hand, Shiloh suddenly became aware of Bailey's bare chest again. Eyes deliberately staying on Bailey's as he reached for his lighter, leaning into Bailey to light the cigarette hanging in his mouth, before relaxing back into his chair
He noted that Bailey was not saying anything to May about what Kate had said, so he kept his mouth shut about it for now. Just sat back and pulled out a cigarette for himself, popping it into his mouth and lighting it.

(please note I edited this !)
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
He watched Shiloh walk back to Bailey's table, where they were also joined by Maybelle. Then, Casimir went back to working, right up until he'd finished his shift, his father walking in with a new barrel of their own-brewed beer, since Cass just served the last of the previous barrel to a customer. He helped to get it mounted first, then he turned around, spotting the interaction between Shiloh and Bailey. He raised an eyebrow, trying to think nothing of it, but the uncomfortable feeling returned. He took a deep breath, then walked up towards them. "Sorry to interrupt..." he started, just in case his presence hadn't been noticed by them, "...but I've finished work now. I'm going to head home, since you're busy. Just... just thought that you should know." Casimir continued. He smiled lightly, waved towards them, and then he headed for the batwing doors and he left the saloon.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 am

Maybelle
Female
Schoolteacher
Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh

Maybelle sits down crossing her ankles, “She certainly is Bailey.” She watched the two her eyebrows raised as she chucked, “Arent you just sweet Bailey but I think one bullet is fine.” She moved her hair back from her eyes, “Bailey you really shouldn’t use your arm.” She wasn’t scolding him but she was being gentle, “Can I get a drink?” She called out and a bartender moved over and handed her a shot. She sipped it with a smile, “Let’s hope y’all never see her again”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am

BAILEY

Bailey held his gaze as Shiloh lit his cigarette, a teasing smirk on his lips but the same expression in his eyes from before of affection. Of course Bailey was looped up on meds for pain and for the procedure but he didn’t think Shiloh knew that this wasn’t that talking, helping him to relax around him was more like it. His green gaze settled on the empty glass, using his good hand to smear the condensation on it with his thumb. At the same time he was about to speak, Casimir appeared and announced his departure. Bailey didn’t saying anything, just looked to Shiloh with a brow raised. His green eyes glancing in between the two then watched Casimir until he disappeared out of the cowboy’s view. A gruff snort came out of him and he returned his eyes to the table, taking a drag of his cigarette.

“Hope not, but I’ll know my mistakes next time.” He replied to Maybelle, his eyes trailing up to her. “What’re you gonna do with the school children once it gets cold?” He asked, purely out of curiosity.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 am

Maybelle Madison//
Female//
Schoolteacher//
Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh

She watched Bailey and Shiloh. “You have an extra cigarette?” She sighed and sipped her drink, “In the winter? I don’t know. I’ll probably see if I can use my house” She looked outside and traced her finger along the rim of the glass as she sighed, “If that doesn’t work, we may not have school this winter until I can fix up the schoolhouse” She fixed her top, “By Casimir!” She waved with a smile
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh couldn't help leaning into Bailey a bit, with him hopped up on meds he was so much more relaxed than he'd been in days. When Casimir said he was leaving, Shiloh immediately felt disappointed, he'd been looking forward to spending the night with the man. But he supposed he couldn't just leave Bailey while he was hurt and a bit loopy. He promised himself he'd go and find him the next morning and apologize for their plans getting ruined, and hopefully make some new ones. He just wanted to spend all the time he could with Cass before he had to go.
He looked back at Bailey next to him, taking a long drag, letting the smoke billow out of his mouth slowly. Shiloh ignored the snort, he wasn't going to get into with Bailey about this now. He passed Maybelle a cigarette and his lighter without taking his eyes off of Bailey.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 am

BAILEY

Bailey considered her idea then nodded in agreement. “I think that’s a good idea. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, there’s not too many of them so it wouldn’t be terrible.” He replied, teasing at the last bit with a chuckle. He considered leasing out his barn to them but even that wouldn’t be much better than standing out in the cold for class. “I’d let you use my home but I think it’d be too distracting for them, with the animals and me running around ‘nd all.” He gave a shrug and glanced over at Shiloh, not knowing exactly why the cowboy was practically staring a hole through him.

“If you’re wanting to go, I can take care of myself.” He tried not to make it out of jealousy, which it worked- sort’ve. Bailey used his bad arm to remove the cigarette from his lips, tapping the end on the brim of his empty water glass. His green eyes watched Casimir’s father work the bar now, curious about what the bartender’s parents were like. Looking back to Maybelle, he smiled softly. “I’m sure you’ll figure out something.” He commented, finishing what he was thinking earlier.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sunrise — open & acceptin

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am

Maybelle Madison//
Female//
Schoolteacher//
Tagged:Bailey and Shiloh

May took the cigarette and lit it with a smile, “Thanks” She took a breath and blew out the smoke, “Shiloh if you want to hang out with Casimir, I’ll make sure Bailey doesn’t do anything dumb, he’s probably less of a handful injured,” she smiled taking another drag as she leaned back visibly relaxing, “I was trying to kick these but....I don’t care.” She sighed and smiled, “I’m sure I will”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes