sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:14 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey, Maybelle.
Casimir got on with working, unable to stop himself from feeling anxious about what might happen. He hoped that Shiloh would be okay... and Bailey, of course. He managed to hide it from those others in the saloon, though, and he tried to not let himself think too much over it.
When he heard the gunshot, Cass jumped - they weren't exactly quiet, after all - and he internally panicked for what might have happened. He had dropped the glass that he'd been holding - at least it was empty - and he crouched down to clear up the broken glass. He did want to leave the saloon, to see if he could find out what had happened, but he had no need to do so, because Shiloh entered the saloon, with an injured Bailey, and a doctor had also quickly arrived. Cass watched from his position behind the bar, looking concerned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:18 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ shiloh ]

It was like his whole body was on fire and when Shiloh touched him to help him down, it woke him from whatever place he went to. It wasn’t sleep and it was far from being zoned out. As they walked into the saloon, the music and chatter pounded in his head. He was sat down in a chair, the doctor coming over to check his wound. Bailey was like a stubborn injured dog as he stared at the man in front of him, his hand still clasped over the bullet wound.

The doctor finally persuaded the cowboy into letting him look at it, Bailey’s eyes trailing to his blood covered palm. He was afraid to speak for he figured a scream would come out instead, that or he’d lash out at everyone here. It all felt surreal as the doc gave him a shot to ease the pain and numb the area. The bullet was still in his arm and he could hear the doctor say it needed to come out as soon as possible.

When the medicine kicked in, it was like his whole body was.. not even his anymore. He could move and look around like normal but it didn’t feel normal. Bailey barely felt it once the man started prodding on his arm, searching for the bullet.

The whole procedure took an hour, from start to finish where the doc wrapped it up properly. “You should be all good, Anderson. Just take it easy.” He heard the doctor say and his green eyes only trailed over to watch him walk away. The only thing he could think of was how this was his fault, for being so naive and for not listening to Shiloh either.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:35 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the town / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh glared at Bailey for being resistant to the doctor, but once he allowed the doc access, and the drugs kicked in, Shiloh let out the breath he hadn't known he'd been holding in. He glanced over to the bar, catching Casimir's eye and giving him a purposeful look; one he hoped conveyed the stress of the afternoon. He turned back to Bailey as the doctor worked, he instinctively went to take hold of Bailey's hand, but thought better of it and held his forearm instead. Giving the other cowboy, what he hoped was, comfort.
As the doc finished up declaring that Bailey would be alright, a nervous smile appeared on Shiloh's face.

"Looks like you ain't gonna die after all, Bails." he said in an almost-whisper, looking up at the cowboy from where he was crouched beside him.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

He was mostly zoned out for most of the procedure but Shiloh being beside him did comfort him just a little. When it was over and the cowboy spoke to him, Bailey met his eyes. “I should’ve let you shoot her.” He spoke in a soft reply only the two of them could hear. Bailey felt a tiny bit better, just out of his body. The pang of the wound was soft now from the shot so he only felt discomfort. He studied Shiloh, almost in an affectionate way but he just passed it off as the bullet wound and medicine getting to his head. The cowboy looked away to his blood stained palm then held it out toward Shiloh. “Mind helping me clean up?”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:19 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey
Shiloh felt himself flush just a bit at the way Bailey was looking at him, feeling self-conscious. He nodded as he helped Bailey to his feet, arm slung under Bailey's uninjured one, as they moved to the back of the saloon. They had a washroom there where he could get all the blood off of Bailey. He pushed open the door with his unoccupied shoulder, making sure it closed behind them. He sat Bailey down on the toilet, looking around for a cloth. When he found one below the sink, he went to wet it under the water, so he could clean Bailey up.
He wasn't entirely sure how aware of himself Bailey was right now, so he was careful to move slow with him.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:44 am

BAILEY

Seeing Shiloh flush, Bailey felt a bit amused at it, maybe even proud. He leaned over on the other man as he helped him to the washroom in the back, sitting him down on the toilet. Bailey watched him get a cloth and wet it, his eyes studying him. “You haven’t said a word about it.” He stated, his gaze dropping to his bad arm. He tried opening and closing his hand into a fist to try it out of curiosity, it still hurt even through the numbing. “Do you think it was stupid?”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
"Stop playing with your hand Bailey," he said, noticing the slight flinch of pain when Bailey did it. He brought the washcloth to the other hand, wiping the blood off. His eyes stayed on his work.
"I think it was very honorable what you did Bails, trying to sort it out without just resorting to violence." he began, watching the blood transfer to the cloth, "But I think if you'd used your head a bit more you would have let me shot her dead. Instead you end up with a bullet in ya."
He didn't speak unkindly, but he didn't hold back with what he thought either. He wished Bailey had let him shoot her, but he knew Bailey was just trying to do the right thing. Problem was, Kate's an outlaw, ain't nothing "right" to work with.
"I also think if I have to watch you get shot again I might lose it, Bails." the words left his mouth in a hurry, as if trying to pretend they weren't really there.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:11 am

BAILEY

While Shiloh was washing his other hand, Bailey’s eyes watched him carefully. What Shiloh said was true, he should’ve thought it through more but he only could acknowledge the last thing he had said. With a smirk, he looked to the hand he was playing with before, doing it again in thought. “That sounds like a challenge, cowboy.” He teased softly, stopping messing with his other hand before Shiloh could scold him.

He was thankful he wore a button up rather than a regular t-shirt, it’d be easier to take off in his situation. Once his hand was blood stain free, he moved to unbutton his shirt, wanting to get the shredded and bloody thing off.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:17 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
He caught the look that Shiloh gave him, and figured that he probably should not investigate just yet. Casimir kept working, occasionally glancing back over, and once the doctor had left - and Shiloh and Bailey had gone off to the bathroom, presumably to finish cleaning Bailey up - he returned his full focus back to working. He couldn't really do much else, and he did not like feeling as though he was useless, even if he had no reason to be involved. Oh well.
Cass served a few more customers, some of whom were giving him fairly odd looks, as though silently telling him that he should not be paying any mind to anything other than work. That somewhat irritated him, but it wasn't as if there was much else that he could do anyway. He'd wait until they were back, he decided.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:21 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh glared playfully at Bailey.
"At this rate it's gonna be me who shoots you next," he joked, holding Bailey's gaze.
As Bailey got out of his shirt, Shiloh kept his eyes focused on the cloth in his hand until he'd pulled the shirt off. He moved to start wiping off the blood the doc had missed, starting on the forearm on his bad side, and moving down to his hand. His eyes stayed on Bailey's, gaze still playful.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me