Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:32 pm

||Heather||22||Female||Tagged: Aaron

Heather felt her chest tighten when she heard his answer and she has to fight the urge to cry. It had been a few years since her previous boyfriend Steven was killed over seas and she hardly ever spoke of it. "Yea, before I moved here." she managed to say, and sighed softly.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Aaron nodded, given her an empathetic smile "I see, I also see that this is a touchy subject for you. I won't ask anymore" He stated and took another sip of his drink. He looked into the cup, feeling the pain she's going through. He put down his cup. "I had a girlfriend" he said, nearing complaining about it "Or more like, she had me" he added. He then looked back up to her "I don't want to bore you with my past..."
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:44 pm

She frowned slightly at what he said and touched his hand gently. "Bore me? I think my past would bore you more." she said, and then removed her jacket since it was getting a bit warmer in the cafe. And of course it didn't help her any since she was sitting by the window, but it really didn't bother her.
Heather glanced around her and saw that it was already getting crowded, since it was probably later on in the day. Had she been here for that long? It didn't seem like it, but it sure did feel like time had gone by.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Aaron looked down at their hands and let out a small laugh "So you want to hear about my past?" he asked, slightly surprised about her interest in him. He watched her take off her jacket and couldn't help but slightly feast with his eyes. He then snapped out of it and realized there was alot of people in the cafe' "I wish it was like this in Scottsdale" he commented.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

||Heather||22||Female||Tagged|| Aaron

A small smile formed on the young woman's face as she looked at him. "Of course I do. Now we can either discuss it here or we can go elsewhere and talk. I don't mind at all really." she said, throwing the suggestion out there.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Aaron gently rubbed his jawline, feeling the forming beard on his chin. "There is alot of people here" he said then turned to the people and hearing them all talking "I'm surprised you can still hear me...the atmosphere in this cafe" he said. He rose to his feet and held out a hand for her to take "Let's go somewhere a little more quiet".
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 pm

The young woman chuckled lightly before taking his hand. She as she rose from her seat, Heather noticed how close she was to him and she took a deep breath before reaching for her jacket and hung it over her arm. She picked up her trash and tossed it into the trash can beside her and looked over at Aaron. She was actually able to look at him better, now that they were not sitting down.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Aaron looked down at the young woman and gave her a smile. He is a lot taller than her, he was practically a giant of a man, nearly like a WWE wrestler-like size. "I really wish I was smaller and shorter" he said quietly and lead her too the door.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:39 pm

|Heahter||22||Female||Tagged: Aaron

Heather laughed at what he said and shook her head. "Ha please. You think I really enjoy being short?
Don't get me wrong it has its pros and cons, but as long as I'm dating a guy that's much taller than me, it makes things so much easier for me."
she said, as she followed him to the door.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I'mALlamaSwan wrote:Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Open
    Phil had left the mall and was now searching for a place to find lunch. He ran his slim fingers through his long hair and fixed his scarf sot he ends were even in the front. As he wandered the streets he noticed a new diner that apparently had just opened. It looked like one of those old soda shops you'd see in the black and white movies. Phil smiled at the feeling of novelty the diner emitted without him even having to step inside. Of course he did walk inside in hopes the food was just as good at the atmosphere it created. As the door swung open a small bell announced his arrival. the whole layout was so retro. the vinal seats, red spinning stools, checkered floor and even a real juke box to top it all off/ He placed himself at the counter and took a menu. even the font styling and foot choices screamed 1950's.

Astrid Haynes | female | 26 | tags; cameron
    Astrid smiled as the dog stuck ktsnt nose in the air, demanding the affections from a complete stranger. Of course he might be sniffing the aroma of fast food wafting its way from the garbage bag still next to astrid. She gkanced at the trash bag and chuckled lightly, "he's a very pretty dog" she shifted the bag a bit and pulled it closer to herself. "I really hate to bump and run but I gotta throw thia out and get back to my diner" she explained, giving the boy a sheepish and slightly sad smile. Suddenly her expression changed, perking up quickly to a bright look of excitement. "Maybe you could come in the diner and I could buy you a cup of coffee to make up for running into you" she suggested, hopeful he would take her up on her offer. Though meeting someone new would be fun she did have a small angle she was playing in the background. Her diner had yet to bring in a big crowd and she needed more costumers to come and hopefully spread the word about her. So this doubled as some advertising along with a act of friendliness.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me