The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxx"Eh, not so much me, but I think I know a guy who would definitely fit in some 'Rosy Touch' lipstick color" Vaughn joked, slightly tilting his head as he reached backwards and gently flicked Chester's side with his fingers to indicate that he was the guy, "I can definitely strut around in some smooth leather boots with a nice heel and- if you wanna talk make-up- eyeliner, but I'm not the lipstick type of guy." Grinning, Vaughn leaned back a little on the arm of the couch and rested his elbows on it while his fingers hung near his thighs.

xxxxxWhen Chester announced he was done and asked about a mirror, Vaughn, in the midst of offering a smile, slowly spun around to search through the various hair items that were on the couch. Under a few cans of hairspray and other something-to-do-with-hair-or-make-up products the man couldn't name, he spotted a handheld mirror which he pulled out from underneath the products. Turning his head to Chester before looking in the mirror, Vaughn gave him a wide grin before finally turning to the mirror and holding it up towards the top of his head. The man breathed in quietly as he stared at his hair's reflection in the mirror, his eyebrows raised as he continued to grin. "This isn't half as bad as I thought it would be," Vaughn teased, hunching over a little bit as if he was shielding from a possible tackle from behind, "...It's actually pretty good."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:33 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
Chester rolled his eyes playfully, and laughed as he was gently flicked in the side. "You might be joking, but I could probably rock the drag queen look," he responded. It wasn't the first time that he had considered doing something like it - and it would be for a bit of fun, not as part of a serious profession - and he did like some of the looks that he saw. And there was usually glitter, which he loved. "You should show me those boots as well," Chester then said, lightly running a finger down the back of Vaughn's neck.

He then waited eagerly for Vaughn's reaction, half tempted to tell him to hurry up with finding a mirror. He was quite proud of what he had done, and it did look very good, if he said so himself. He pouted for a moment at Vaughn's tease, saying, "Wow, mean," - though he wasn't actually hurt or annoyed - and tackled him from behind, with a laugh. He let go after a few moments, lightly blushing, then he smiled brightly. "Good! Do you have a camera or a phone...? We could take a photo of it, if you wanted to. I think I left my phone back in my cabin," he then suggested.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me