High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A lot of people are saying the roleplay is dead. Close it? If no votes will close

Poll ended at Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 am

Close it (yes)
No votes
Don’t close it (no)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:24 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Nathan.
"I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot. I'm sure our poor history teacher is devastated that he didn't get to tell us anything more." Ezra said. He didn't particularly like having to miss lessons, since it usually meant getting set some catch up work to do. But, just this once, he supposed that he didn't really mind it after all. "I might just get going to the next class, instead of going back to history."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 am

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan chuckled. He remembered that the teacher was interrupted halfway through his lecture.”Yeah. Poor teacher.” he said. Usually, he didn’t really care if he ended missing class, considering he barely payed attention anyways. ”Alright,” he replied. ”I think I might just head to next class as well.” he added, glancing at his watch. ”Let’s get going,” he rose from his chair.

6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 am

Antoinette Rosalinda Parker|New|Tags: Open

To be fair this was an impossible task. First off, not knowing what period they were on in the day. Second off, where everything was located. Giving a sigh she walked into the bathroom and scrolled through her phone quickly seeing a message from her mom: Hey how are you sweetie? Hope your day been great so far. Love you! (: Quickly, the girl typed and responded: disastrous, trying to find my locker and class at the moment. Feels impossible. But, I love you to! (: Then, quickly she popped back out and pretended to wash her hands in case anyone had seen her. Quickly, she made her way onwards searching around pacing a little.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sorry this took so long...

Postby icxacruz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 am

Jaspar Hugo Brantton
Jazz
Homo.
Tags: Kal

Levi was very quiet. Jazz hoped he hadn't scared her or anything. "Levi, that's a cool name. I like it." He smiled. Jazz was trying to be as friendly as possible, Levi seemed kinda shy. He had some hopes that maybe she could be his friend, what ever those are... "So what were you drawing?" Jazz asked curiously, but then immediately regretted his choice. "Oh um, sorry. You don't have to show me. Sorry I'm just nosy." He was never good at talking, no duh. Jazz was going red from embarrassment. He took a breath and wished he could start this day over.
Last edited by icxacruz on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 am

Kylie I Female I Single I 16 I Tags: Calla

Kylie removed her hands from her face, seeing that Calla was much more excited than her. “Yes Calla?” She asked nervously, fighting the urge to listen to ignore everybody and listen to music.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
"Though I was falling asleep as well... is that bad?" Ezra admitted, and he rubbed the back of his neck, a little sheepishly. He then nodded in agreement, and then he checked that his brakes weren't on before starting to make his way towards the door. He glanced back towards Nathan, as if to check to see if he was following. "It might be a bit crowded out there, so if I do bump into you, then it really will be an accident."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:43 am

Calla Rain | tags: Kylie
"Are you okay?" she asked, worry tinted in her tone. Was there something that she was not looking forward to, or was she simply not interested? Calla was confused, but instead shrugged the thought off. "Is there something wrong?" she asked.

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan shook his head, "No, that isn't bad at all." he said with a small smile. He took a quick look around the auditorium, watching others shuffle out the room. He then followed him, smiling when he glanced back. "Alright, no worries." he replied. He made his way to the door, and once he arrived he held it open for Ezra. "After you." he grinned.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 am

Kylie I Female I Single I 16 I Tags: Calla.
(Tbh if it’s fandom I’m not looking forward to it as much, as my other dresses I had a look at look better XD it’s so hard to find things for my fandoms)
“No, I’m just wondering how I’m going to get a partner for the dance” she groaned. “There’s no person in their right mind who woulda like to go with me.”

P.s finally found a reference for Kylie.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Laughing gently, Ezra looked quite relieved at that. "Good. I'm glad it's not." He then went through the open door. "Thank you." He said, though slightly embarrassed that Nathan had to get the door open for him. He let there be a silence between the two of them for a few moments, then he spoke again, "Y'know, sometimes, if it's an especially clear night, I sit outside with a telescope, and just watch the stars. It's relaxing, and peaceful... and I love stars and space anyway."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:29 am

Name: Francis
Sexuality: Straight
New to the HighSchool

Francis wakes up and sighs, "Great, why today..." Francis get's out of her bed and goes downstairs to make breakfast. Her grandma Mrs McCoy comes down the stairs "Hey grandma, I'm not feeling so good so can I just go to school next year?" Francis said as she looks on her phone "Hahah, nice try sweetie but no" she said as she ties a bun in her hair
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me