sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:05 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Beaming at the praise, Cass was pleased that his bread had been received well by Shiloh, and that his parents hadn't just been reassuring him that it tasted fine to save his feelings - not that it was anything that he expected, though.
He then nodded slightly in agreement - he didn't want to be late, after all - and Casimir started walking. He glanced back when Dotty brayed in protest, and said, "You'll see your new friend later, I'm sure. We have to go now, though." Then he carried on walking.
It wasn't too long before they had reached the saloon, and Casimir went inside, immediately going to the bar to take over from one of the current bartenders.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:59 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Casimir
Shiloh tied Maurice at the post outside the Saloon, removing his saddle and making sure he had water and feed. He followed after Casimir inside the building, taking a seat at the bar. He sat a few seats down from where he had yesterday, to have a better view of the entrance. It had been bothering him the day before. He looked up at Cass, a smile on his lips. Back again where they started.
”I’m gonna be needing one of those beers, Cass,” he said, before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
And now, he was to wait for Bailey. Shiloh was a bit nervous about the deal with Kate, so much could go wrong, but he was ready.
He took a drag of his cigarette.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
As it was early to mid afternoon, there weren't many customers around, though it did seem to be a fairly popular time for at least three or four people to be gathered around a table, playing cards somewhat loudly, which made the place seem more full than it really was, especially as there were only four - five, counting the other bartender, who was washing up - other people around the bar. Casimir glanced towards Shiloh, and nodded slightly. "Sure thing..." he trailed off, his inflection indicating subtly that he had another word to add, but obviously couldn't in public - though it would only be noticeable if someone had been reslly paying attention, which no one else was.
Cass poured the drink out for Shiloh, then passed it over to him, with a warm smile, then he moved onto the next customer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:38 am

marchant wrote:
        BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ maybelle ]

When she apologized about his father’s passing, he restrained himself from spilling out the years of hate Bailey had for him. He did love him but only because he was his father, he didn’t have to love him as a man. The parental connection the only thing tying them together. He gave sort a chuckle at her charm comment. “You’re free to come along with us, you just got to fend for yourself.” He was teasing on the last part but she did have to provide her own horse and not rely heavily on his cowboys, they had their own to worry about.

Maybelle
female//Schoolteacher//Bailey
She smiled at him brushing her hair back, “Well I can handle myself well. I’ve got the means” She made an over exaggerated face as she rolled her eyes, “It would be nice to travel.” She rocked side to side with a hum, “We’d better get to the Saloon, You’ve got a meeting with an outlaw and I’ve got work” She smiled at him. Maybelle by no means was a depender, she could fend for herself for the most part.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:46 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, casimir, maybelle ]

He made an amused laugh at her comment and nodded, “Yeah, we should.” Bailey mounted his horse and helped Maybelle up, taking off as soon as she was settled. They road into town at a gallop and he halted Cameron in front of the saloon. Jumping down, he assisted Maybelle off and waited until she went inside to hitch Cameron.

He walked through the batwing doors but didn’t go to shiloh right away, instead he walked to the bar further down to talk to an older bartender. Leaning on the counter with his arms, crossing his ankles. The two men talked about the farm and Bailey giving him a few head of cattle for money, a little business before the actual main event of the day.

Pocketing the money the bartender gave him, he accepted a free drink with a warm smile as he left, walking over to Shiloh. “Amigos,” he greeted, a nod of his head as he settled in the seat beside his friend. Bailey took a sip of the brew then looked toward Shiloh, “You ready for what’s gonna happen?”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh had spent most of his time waiting just watching Casimir. He was the kind of person you could just sit back and admire; the way he moved and how he used his words. He was enthralling. He'd long since finished his beer but hadn't asked for another, he'd rather have his wits about him for the showdown with Kate, but he was chain-smoking at this point. He could feel the pressure in his lungs but it was keeping his hands steady so he kept it up.
He watched as Bailey walked through the doors, going past him to conduct some business. He looked back at Cass, he'd probably only see him again when his shift was done, and hopefully afterwards they could have a repeat of the previous night. Just then Bailey walked over to him, sitting beside him.

"Are you?" he asked cheekily, smile on his lips.
Shiloh looked over at Cass,
"See you after your shift?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
He hummed a little under his breath while he worked - and when he wasn't making small conversation with anyone. He rather enjoyed working, especially now when he knew that Shiloh was just watching him, and as much as he was incredibly tempted to, Cass resisted from glancing towards him to send suggestive or flirty looks. Once he saw Bailey walk in, he kept an eye on the business that he seemed to attend to with the other bartender, and he raised an eyebrow. He didn't remember allowing the bartender to give out free drinks - regardless to who they were for - but that could be dealt with a little later on.
Casimir then walked over towards Bailey and Shiloh, just so that he could fit in a brief 'goodbye' before they went off to deal with Kate. He nodded towards Shiloh. "Absolutely. Do you want to come back here when your business is done?" he offered. Then, he added, "Be careful. And good luck." he smiled warmly.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, casimir ]

He smirked at Shiloh and rolled his eyes in reply, of course he was ready. He looked to Casimir as he spoke, his green eyes studing the bartenders face as he talked. His eyes glanced in between them before he turned in his seat and got up. Bailey downed the glass he had and sat it rather heavily on the bar. “Tell the man I appreciate the drink.” He said to Casimir, not sparing two seconds in conversation until he started to walk toward the exit not before placing a hand on Shiloh’s shoulder for him to come on.

He didn’t know what to expect from this outlaw and figured he might as well expect anything. She hadn’t killed anyone so far, just a simple burning building- an important one, but that could always be rebuilt. Bailey walked out the doors and wasted no time getting Cameron ready to ride, he done this mostly in silence. In thought about what he was going to say, how he was going to take it. Bailey decided whatever happened, happened and he couldn’t do much about it.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh cast a significant look and smile Casimir's way as Bailey all but dragged him out.
"I'll see you back here!" he called as they went through the bat-wing doors. The sunlight was bright and slightly blinding at first.
Shiloh moved to Maurice, putting the saddle back into place and doing up the girth. He gave the horse a long, slow stroke down the neck, more to calm Shiloh than Maury. He handed his half-finished cigarette to Bailey, and then gripped the horn of the saddle, and pulled himself up onto his dark horse. Once up, he felt for his gun, making sure it was where it was supposed to be, and looked over at Bailey.

"You ready Bails?" he asked, a touch of nervous energy in his voice. He could tell Bailey was a bit distracted, and was worried that he wasn't on the top of his game.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:48 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

He had took the cigarette Shiloh handed him and stuck it loose between his lips. It reminded him of the one he saved for later. Later being after this whole thing was over, something to calm him. Bailey mounted Cameron and looked over to Shiloh, “Yeah. Ready as I’ll ever be.” With that, he kicked his mare and she took off. He just wanted to get this over with, get this whole week over with.

[ sorry it’s not long lol i was in a rush and i’m gonna be leaving soon so i’ll reply when i get back ]
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me