the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling with Veronica - Tags: Veronica

Toto nodded "Alright, we'll watch Friday. We can make it a straight up movie marathon if you like, I might know some good movies you might like, real artsy avant garde type films that I have collected over the years." He started snacking on an apple he had bought "If you'd be down for that."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am

Veronica Knight • Dusk • 17 • Tags: Toto
Ronnie nodded. “That would be very nice.” She said after a moment. She finished her chocolate bar. “I didn’t really watch movies back home.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Toto crossed his arms as a smug look creeped across his face. Maybe being nice and making friends wasn't so bad. However, he was sure everyone's attitude towards one another would change over time, se he tried not to get too attached. This was difficult considering how well he got along with Veronica. He has known similar girls in the past, but none as soberingly quiet and agreeable as V. Why was he thinking about this stranger so much? He shook his head and he tried to think about something else "Hey, V? You never really watch movies, yeah? But what kind would you say that you like?"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:24 am

Veronica Knight • 17 • Dusk • Tags: Toto
“Oh!” She hadn’t really thought about it. “Whenever I gathered the money, I mainly went to see some horror or thriller film. Maybe occasionally one of those strange, yet interesting ones where it’s about a real person with a kind of bitter aspect to it? Like Big Eyes.” She said. She hadn’t talked to someone this much in a long time.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:55 am

"Like Goodfellas and Catch Me If You Can, yeah! I love those movies! I think they're super interesting! I like movies that flow in non-chronological order, like Pulp Fiction and 11:14.” He cought himself smiling and turned away "I mean, they're alright, not everyone can watch them and get it immediately." He cleared his throat

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:01 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

"Well, bye!" She chirped. That was quite enough of that.
As much as Silver enjoyed a good mystery, now was her time. Yes, technically they were in her room, but they would be gone by the time she returned. How fickle people were, with their emotions and attachments. Being an impenetrable enigma was so much more fun.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio
Veronica smiled. “I love those!” She said, unlocking her room’s door. “But I seriously love any movie. Even cliche white girl ones like Mean Girls.” She laughed. “That is so fetch!”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:32 am

Toto couldn't help but actually laugh for once "Ahaha! She doesn't even go here!" He was trying his best to try and hide his face, but it was painfully obvious that he was happy. They always say that the saddest people have the nicest laughs, and Toto was clearly no exception. He just sounded so giddy, but he also seemed upset about laughing. He liked to maintain his façade as an unfriendly cool guy, and being happy isn't part of that schtick.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio
Ronnie grinned. “My boobs can like, tell when it’s going to rain. No, when It’s raining.” She said in a dumb voice. “I swear the only things I need now is some Starbucks and Instagram so I can be the whitest girl in America.” She laughed. “In middle school I was one of those girls.” She admitted
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Yukio's Room - Tags: Veronica, Open

Toto couldn't stop laughing. He was completely covering his face with his hands. Usually, he would be mad at Ronnie for making him break character, or so to speak. But, he was genuinely happy to be getting along with someone. Maybe this move really was for the best. "Let's just put this stuff away and watch some movies. I'll order us a pizza. I changed my mind about cooking tonight, I'm feeling lazy. I gotta put my stuff away and get the movies ready, just knock whenever you want to hang." He waved somewhat meekly and returned to his own room

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me