sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby ❤ Dipper ❤ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm

(Hello ! I Was Wondering.. Could I be A Horse Instead Of A Human? If It Says it in the rules i cant be an animal i cant reade without me glaases and he lens r broke :P
❤ Dipper ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 pm

(( it is against the rules yes, sorry ! ))
Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; in town / tagged; Casimir
Shiloh followed Casimir back to the farm, and he stayed with him as he finished up his chores. Their conversation flowed naturally, and he again couldn't believe he'd only known the man a day. They didn't talk about anything important really, Shiloh didn't want to flirt with him too much while they were so close to his parent's house. He didn't want to make Cass uncomfortable.
Maurice was still taking an interest in Dotty, and it seemed the goat liked the horse as well. It was really sweet watching them interact.
Although he tried to tone it down, Shiloh couldn't help but flirt a bit. He was enchanted with the way Casimir's cheeks would go pink,
but he found himself blushing a few times as well. Cass was enthralling.
Shiloh looked up to check where the sun was, noticing it must be early afternoon by now.

"Do you need to be getting to the saloon soon?" he asked reluctantly, he was enjoying just spending time with Cass.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Once they got back, Casimir quickly introduced Shiloh to the three hens as well - Adele, Speckles and Henry - then he finished up the last of his chores, while making easy conversation with Shiloh. He blushed a fair few times as Shiloh flirted with him - even if it was only toned down - though he did also respond with a couple of his own. He also liked how Shiloh's horse and Dotty interacted, and he considered potentially letting Dotty escape more often - or maybe just give her a chance to stretch her legs around town a bit more.
Then, he realised that it was time for him to get going. "Yeah, I do..." Casimir replied, though he had enjoyed spending time with Shiloh - it had made the chores a lot less tedious, and it was nice to talk to someone who could actually respond. "I'll be back in a moment..." and he quickly went inside for a few moments, to wash his hands and face, and he also picked up some bread as well. He walked back outside, and went up to Shiloh, holding out the bread. "I've been trying my hand at making bread, if you want to give it a taste." He said, smiling, looking quite hopeful.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:02 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ maybelle ]

He watched as the kids popped questions one by one. “I am actually a farmer and a cowboy.” He replied, “I have lots of cows and some chickens, even a dog to herd them all if I wanted.” He just wasn’t around children much at all to be confident about the answers he was giving. When one kid asked about Cameron, Bailey looked to his mare who was grazing nearby. “Her name’s Cameron and she’s about seven or eight, I think.” He got to his feet and went over to her, gathering her reigns and leading her over to the circle of children. “She’s gentle so you can pet her.”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 am

Maybelle
Schoolteacher//Schoolhouse//Bailey
She smiled as she watched the kids look at the horse, once they had all calmed back down and sat Maybelle smiled, “Alright well can Mr.Bailey thank you?” The kids just about shouted it before they stood, “I’ll see you all tomorrow!” They ran down the hill laughing and shoving on another, she turned to Bailey,”Thank you. “ she pushed back her hair, “I didn’t know your pa was an outlaw.”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 am

BAILEY

He tipped his hat in a ‘you’re welcome’ gesture and watched as the kids ran off to play. Cameron hung her head over Bailey’s shoulder, trying to get attention by nodding her head playfully. He put a hand on her nose to settle her and turned to Maybelle when she approached. “Ah, yeah, he was.” He said slowly, “An outlaw ‘til his death when I was 17.”

“My ma, she was a saloon girl and they had some wild escapade, I guess. John was a charmer apparently when he wasn’t bringing havoc.” Havoc to other towns and to his home more like it but that was for another time to tell.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:10 am

Maybelle
schoolteacher//Schoolhouse//Bailey

She smiled at Cameron and looked at Bailey, 'Well Im sorry he passed." She pushed her hair from her eyes as she gave him a small smile, "But at least I know where you get your charm from" She laughed, "When I was younger I wanted nothing more than to travel the world and live...but once my pa died..I kinda closed off that dream"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 am

BAILEY

When she apologized about his father’s passing, he restrained himself from spilling out the years of hate Bailey had for him. He did love him but only because he was his father, he didn’t have to love him as a man. The parental connection the only thing tying them together. He gave sort a chuckle at her charm comment. “You’re free to come along with us, you just got to fend for yourself.” He was teasing on the last part but she did have to provide her own horse and not rely heavily on his cowboys, they had their own to worry about.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; in town / tagged; Casimir
Shiloh smiled, taking the bread from Cass, their hands brushing. He bit into the bread, it was delicious and fresh, and just a little bit sweet. He looked up at Cass, his smile growing.
”Perfect,” he said softly, eyes shining.
He promptly popped the rest of the slice in his mouth, before turning towards Maurice, and taking hold of the hackamore. Shiloh is sure that for once Maury will need to be lead away to get him to leave Dotty.

”Let’s hop to it,” he said, a smile across his face as they started tpwards the saloon.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me