The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:56 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"We'll see about that!" Chester responded, smiling brightly, and he waved as the two started to walk off. He chuckled quietly, then let out a contented sigh. He doubted that he'd need to, but he decided that he'd bring his A-Game tomorrow, to make sure that they'd score at least one win. He could definitely see the entire thing being, overall, a draw between the two teams, but that didn't make it any less exciting - to him, anyway.

He started walking with Vaughn, and laughed slightly, "Well, some leaves are good enough... dandelion... pine and spruce needles... though there is a difference between edible and palatable," he explained, as if he was seriously considering find such plants/trees just to do just that - eat them. Chester glanced at Vaughn, hesitating with his question, then he asked, "Are you going to want some help?" and he raised an eyebrow, inquisitively. He wouldn't mind if he was declined, he was probably going to quickly wash up himself as well. "But yes, of course. What time?" he then asked.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
He knew that Rome was only joking, but Luo still responded anyway, "Well, none, hopefully," and he smiled, somewhat shyly. He was nervous, but he also felt, as he thought about it, a little excited. Sure, he didn't know what Rome's response would be, but it would be another step to helping his confidence to face anything that he might not have been able to before. He knew, though, that he'd be crushed if the response was negative, and that did scare him somewhat.

"It was just once or twice..." Luo quietly insisted, as he thought back. He wasn't sure if his influence and support had been that major in its effects for Rome, but if it had, then he would not object further. He started eating. When questioned about his confidence, he just smiled again, and said, "Maybe you did teach me something. I'll let you have that one," then he carried on eating.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:53 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

she stared out into the serenity of the lake, knowing that they had both gone silent, but enjoyed the moment and inhaled the sweet, watery air. out of the corner of her eye, gwynne noticed vidya smiled at her and couldn't help but grin back in reponse, asking, "what?" it was a bit odd for her to be staring, even if they were best friends.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxx"Really," Vaughn laughed a little in a playfully sarcastic tone at Chester's comment about some plants being edible and palatable. He did have some knowledge in knowing which plants were edible and such- being one who likes to go on hikes and to go camping and to do all of the sort- but he found it somewhat amusing that Chester, a dancer, had some knowledge about plants. "Well, with that knowledge," the male began to joke, raising his eyebrows as he looked at Chester with a smirk on his face, "you've gotta make me a salad."

xxxxxWhen Chester offered to help him out, Vaughn shrugged, raising his hands to his hair which he attempted to put a bun in, but he unfortunately failed because his wild hair kept falling out of it, thus making him just pull out the hair-ties from his hair and let his hair fall loose. It looked quite ratty from the day although it did compliment his facial features (otherwise he would have never kept his hair long!) and brought out his brown eyes which were a bit lighter than his hair color. "Er, uh, if you still wanted to tackle this rat's nest go ahead, but otherwise I should be fine," Vaughn offered Chester a small smile as he spoke, his voice energetic with his joke at first but then more subdued and gentle. Wrapping the hair-ties around his wrist, Vaughn looked to the cabins which were approaching in the distance behind the trees before glancing to Chester again. He did want Chester to help him out with his hair (he liked his company!) but didn't exactly want to make things awkward between them, so he didn't really mind whatever Chester chose to do. "..And, uh, the time?" Vaughn asked, before looking back down at his watch and then up to the man again, "I was just thinking about hopping in the shower for two minutes and then out and throw'n on a t-shirt and some shorts. I don't want the buffet to close before we get there, but I don't wanna show up looking like this, heh. So, umm, maybe seven? It's just six right now. Or whatever you think."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:46 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Not realizing she had been staring until Gwynne spoke up, she blinked at the girl before responding. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm just... Really happy to be here with you." She blushed again and glanced back out over the water. "I missed you a lot, Gwynne."
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (39) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:05 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo chuckled at luo's response well i'll trust you on that one, he spoke. so, give me a clue, is it good news or bad news? he asked although he knew the question was pretty silly. after all, something that could be good news for luo could be bad news for him and vice versa. he did, however, hope that the news would be good for both of them.

it was more than once or twice, it's just that some times are more obvious than others he said, smiling gently, despite the fact that his cheeks were in slight pain. he couldn't stop himself from smiling though, not when luo was around. hmm perhaps taking compliments should be our second lesson, rome suggested sure, you may not think you are that great but there are people who do, i definitely do and there are countless people who agree with me.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc.

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
[/quote]
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:09 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
"Yes, really," Chester responded, mimicking Vaughn's tone. He didn't have extensive knowledge, just enough to keep him alive, should he ever get lost out in a forest or the wilderness... if such a situation would ever arise. He then pouted for a moment, at the comment about making Vaughn a salad, and then he said, "If I tried to make you a salad, I would probably find some way to burn it, even if heat isn't involved at all. Or, at the very least, absolute chaos and a broken spoon," it was an exaggeration, of course. He wasn't that bad at cooking, but there had been more instances when he had tried his hand at cooking that ended badly than there had been times where nothing went wrong. There had been at least one incident which had ended with him shutting himself in the pantry because the smoke alarm was ringing out and he probably cried... or a potato had exploded in the microwave because he forgot to pierce or cut the skin of the potato. Fun times.

As they neared the cabins, Chester smiled lightly, watching Vaughn for a moment before he spoke, "Well, how about I help you out for a bit, then I'll run back to my cabin to get myself ready afterwards?" he suggested, confident that it wouldn't take too long. Besides, he didn't need too long himself to get ready - twenty minutes at the absolute most, if he got briefly distracted in the shower with existential thoughts. "Seven will be fine. And if we need to, I guess we could take some food outside as well. I'm sure they wouldn't let us starve," he added.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Luo thought for a moment, knowing that what he was going to say could be interpreted as 'good' or 'bad' depending on the person. But, he hoped, that it would be considered good news all around, though he supposed it wasn't really considered 'news'. Well, to Rome, it might be. "Uh... well, it's good news. I hope it will be for you as well," he replied.

"Maybe it should be," Luo quietly agreed. He wasn't sure why he found it hard to take compliments, but he did want to get better at accepting them, instead of just rebuking them. "...But thank you. That does mean a lot to me..." he then added, sincerely. After a few moments, he glanced down at the table, having now finished most of his meal - just the strawberries (which looked a little bit like hearts, Luo thought), and meringues. He swallowed, then looked back up, taking a deep breath. "Okay. I'm going to do it now," he stated, a little nervously, his heart pounding as he summoned up the courage. "...And if you hate it after all, then you can storm out, like in a teenage sit-com," he added, as if to lighten his nerves.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:21 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"it's okay. i'm happy too," she conceded with a small laugh and gazed at the waters when vidya avoided her gaze. "i missed you too, vidya. i've been thinking a lot about you," gwynne admitted and bit her lip, unsure if she'd ever be able to confess feelings for her best friend. most likely vidya didn't feel the same way, and she'd definitely make it clear if so.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (40) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:26 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo nodded as he listened, nibbling on his own food as he did. he was glad to hear that it was good news, or at least that luo hoped it was good news for him too. rome's mind started racing, wondering how he would react if luo announced he was in a relationship with someone. he was a (relatively) good actor, he could definitely pretend he was fine with it, at least for his friend's sake. hell, perhaps he could even grow used to something like that, ever since he had fallen for luo he began putting the man's happiness before his own. well, romeo began, pausing slightly as he recollected his thoughts unless the news are that you are moving away to a country with no wifi and you are not taking me, i think i will be fine.

romeo smiled as luo agreed with him but looked down for a second as his friend thanked him. you know, there is not need to thank me, i'm not saying it to flatter you, i am simply speaking the truth romeo said before he looked at luo once again. as the man announced that he was ready to talk, rome's heart began racing once again. despite the nervousness, he did manage to laugh as luo mentioned a sit-com that's a pretty funny idea, still, if i was upset i think i would stay and talk it out

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc.

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:14 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxVaughn had laughed at Chester's remark about messing up while making a salad, remembering that he wasn't exactly the best cook around. Not that Vaughn was better, however; Vaughn could cook the basics but he often spent his nights ordering in.

xxxxx"Okay, that sounds good then- thanks," Vaughn told Chester as they approached the cabins, taking a turn towards his own before reaching it and climbing up the small set of stairs the porch offered. "This is actually a really cute little cabin... It's nicer than others I've stayed in," Vaughn remarked as he made his way inside, holding the door open for Chester that lead to the main room where some of his guitar cases were. He never moved a few of them into his room but did intend to; his close friends knew that he left a trail of picks or snippets of papers with lyrics and notes on them or tiny pieces of instrument parts wherever he went. "So, um, you want me to show you my hair stuff- half of which I don't know how to use- or what? I put a lot of my hair stuff in the big bathroom everyone shares off of this main room."

[I'm finally able to post c: ! Sorry for the long wait!]
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
"Great!" Chester smiled brightly, and he bounded along as they walked towards the cabins, soon coming up to the one Vaughn was staying in. He gave it a careful look-over, as if he was inspecting it, even though all of the cabins had pretty much the same design (with the only exception being the sign outside of each, of course). "Same with my cabin!" he exclaimed, as if he was surprised - he was, though, genuinely impressed with how nice the cabins were. "Thank you," he added, as Vaughn held the door open for him, and he walked with the musician to the main room. He glanced around the room, not surprised to see some of Vaughn's guitar cases there.

Chester thought for a moment, then nodded, "Alright then. We'll see what you have, and get one or two things, then you can sit on the floor in front of one of the seats, so I can reach... if you don't mind," he suggested.

(That's okay! Great to see you back! ^-^)

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
His head lightened for a moment, as his heart pounded again. Luo was determined not to back out again, though. That would be unfair. And probably annoying. At Romeo's words, he laughed slightly, but he shook his head. "It is nothing like that," he said, but - he thought in the back of his mind - it was not a bad back-up plan in case everything went absolutely terribly. For example, it turned out Rome didn't reciprocate his feelings, or - worse - he was actually already in another relationship. Maybe he should start searching for plane tickets now. Convincing himself that it wouldn't come to that - he took a deep breath again, to compose himself.

"I..." he started, about to apologise for taking his time with this, but he stopped himself. At least, he thought, Rome would want to talk it out, if things went sideways. "Alright, uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "We've been good friends for a few years now, right?" it was a rhetorical question, so he didn't wait for an answer, "Well... somewhere along the line I think that I've..." his voice wavered slightly, and he rubbed his arms slightly, "no, I know that I've fallen... for you..." he paused for a moment, watching carefully, almost too scared to see Rome's reaction. "...In love," he then clarified, and he spoke quickly, almost merging all of his words together in one breath, as he added, "and I've not said anything because at first I wondered if I really did feel that way, and then when I realised I did, I was too scared to say anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, and you might already be in another relationship anyway," he dropped his gaze towards the tabletop, head a little dizzy.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me