the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling with Veronica - Tags: Veronica

Yukio started loading up on vegetables and fruits, meat, eggs, milk, butter, and a few others. He decided to flaunt his knack for cooking "I just need ingredients, I like to prepare my own food." He tilted his head up and looked down his nose at Veronica "If you'd like, maybe I could teach you a few of my favorite recipes."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

Appearances could be deceiving, she thought quietly to herself, popular was never a word she would use to describe herself. She was far to contrary for that. "Yes," She raised an eyebrow. There was something up with this girl, she had yet to put her finger on it.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
“That would be great! I only really know how to make Pasta and bake cookies,” Veronica said, picking up a box of pasta. Honestly, she preferred making her own pasta. “I could teach you how to make your own Pasta,” she said, looking around for a pasta roller.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:10 am

Toto seems to have coaxed some vigor out of Ronnie. usually, people would enjoy it when they bring up another person's mood, but it made him feel weird. He tried to hide this fact by stroking his own ego some more "No need, Veronica, I already know *plenty* about pasta and how to make it." He was lying. Now he really wanted to know how "But, if you feel like you must, I'm sure you could show me how you do it." He didn't falter, he was pretty good at covering his tracks when it comes to lying. Pretty good, but not the best.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 am

“Sure.” Veronica rolled her eyes. “Sorry if I don’t shut up. I haven’t talked to someone around my age for a really long time.” She walked over to the baking isle. “This isle in itself is heaven.” She laughed, but stopped. She scooped up chocolates, sugars, food dyes, two of almost everything.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 am

Yukio hid another smile "I guess I'm in the same boat. I haven't spoken to anyone my age since I graduated. However, I don't think you're talking too much. In fact, out of the, like, 3 people I've met so far, I..." He turned his head away and muttered "I enjoy talking to you the most..." he cleared his throat and spoke up "Partly because you don't speak exclusively in riddles, but mostly because you don't seem to mind *my* endless praddling." He chuckled softly to himself. He grabbed a few baking ingredients too while they were in the aisle. He grimmaced a little at the semi-sweet chocolate chips "Ew. You're either sweet or not, pick one." He grabbed some milk chocolate and white chocolate chips.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 am

“For me this is talking way too much. I used to be silent,” She laughed. “Can’t I be both?” She said, and scooped up loads of packages of chocolate chips. She ran down the isle. “Mexican chocolate. For my famous brownies, if you like spicy.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 am

Toto batted his eyelashes and in a playful flirty tone said "Do you think *I'm* sweet?" He laughed out loud a bit, knowing the definite answer was a resounding 'No'. He pursed his lips "Uhh... Spicy brownies?" That's heresy. The only things that go good with brownies, Toto thought, were chopped nuts, caramel, frosting, and more chocolate.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 am

[quote="BirdWhistle<3"]
“Depends on your mood, Toto.” She rolled her eyes. “I know, there’s like, no way in hell that they would taste good, but everyone at school wanted some of ‘The Silent Girl’s Spicy As hecc Brownies’ that’s what they called them, so I made labels and sold em.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Tobias (Toby / Snake) Quinn
Male - 19 - Form - Fear; The Scary One - Homosexual - Crush: Open - Tags: David

Tobias looked around the halls, checking the place out for the first time since he got here. It wasnt bad, it was actually pretty nice here in his opinion. He looked up from his glare at one of the walls as he listened to - what was that? Singing? He needed to check it out to be sure but he could definitley here some kind of instrument being played. He walked down the ghost town of a hallway until he reached the door of the room where the sound was cominf from and sure enough, he heard someone softly singing along to the cords that were being played. He stood there a little longer before deciding to sit against the wall oppiste the door and listen. The guy wasnt bad at singing and he an nothing better to do, so he closed his eyes and focased on the random person behind the doors voice.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me