The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

rome (36) & elliot (23)

Postby dumbfounded » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo chuckled softly as luo told him that he was safe yeah... plus i think you would feel guilty if you killed me, you love me too much for that, he said, jokingly. he could see that his friend was a bit embarrassed when talking about constellations but he found it quite cute maybe, but most scientists are boring and not very creative, he said, walking behind luo.

romeo nodded as he listened to all of his friend's symptoms. thinking about luo going through all that pain broke his heart into little pieces but he kept quiet about it. as soon as luo asked why he wanted to know, he took a moment to think about a response well i wanted to know in case something does happen, he said i mean if anything happens,
      knowing what is going on will you know, help me help you
      . as soon as he got all his food, romeo smiled, are you ready?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

elliot chuckled wouldn't fighting with pool noodles be quite inconvenient? he asked i mean they are floppy and too soft. he couldn't help but laugh at chester's reaction to the electric slide wow, you look like you just seen jesus, elliot said, still smiling but yeah, we will see you tomorrow, and we will probably defeat you he added. he waved his goodbye at the two and once more glanced at luc i'm going to assume that it will be pretty fun ellie said as he once more started walking towards the lake although he wasn't walking very fast.
[/list]
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:35 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxxVaughn laughed a little when Elliot mentioned the electric slide. Despite being a musician, he wasn't the best dancer although he did know the electric slide. However, he was pretty satisfied that he was going to be playing a guitar- or the Guitar Hero version of one- the next day so he wouldn't have to worry about dancing. He was glad to have Chester, a professional dancer, on his team with him.

xxxxxVaughn smiled in amusement as he listened to Chester question Elliot and Luc's sword fighting skills, but he had to agree with Elliot when he stated that the pool noodles were too soft. When began to walk away, however, and mentioned that he and Luc would probably defeat them, Vaughn shrugged before calling out in their direction with a smirk on his face, "..Ahh, I 'dunno. You can't be too sure."

xxxxxTurning to Chester with his hands in his pockets, Vaughn offered the man a playful smile as he began to walk back towards the cabins. "C'mon, let's get some dinner before you begin eating leaves" the male chuckled, glancing at his black sporty watch he wore on his wrist. It was getting late but they still had some time to get some dinner. "I'm 'gonna go wash up and untangle this wild mane," Vaughn said, wondering if Chester would still want to help him with his hair but also realizing how late it was getting, "then I'll meet you at dinner. 'Sound good?"

[ Ahh I finally got a post up! Sorry it's not really that descriptive/interesting. I just wanted to get something up because this week is super busy for me! ]
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc
"We'll see about that!" Chester responded, smiling brightly, and he waved as the two started to walk off. He chuckled quietly, then let out a contented sigh. He doubted that he'd need to, but he decided that he'd bring his A-Game tomorrow, to make sure that they'd score at least one win. He could definitely see the entire thing being, overall, a draw between the two teams, but that didn't make it any less exciting - to him, anyway.

He started walking with Vaughn, and laughed slightly, "Well, some leaves are good enough... dandelion... pine and spruce needles... though there is a difference between edible and palatable," he explained, as if he was seriously considering find such plants/trees just to do just that - eat them. Chester glanced at Vaughn, hesitating with his question, then he asked, "Are you going to want some help?" and he raised an eyebrow, inquisitively. He wouldn't mind if he was declined, he was probably going to quickly wash up himself as well. "But yes, of course. What time?" he then asked.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
"That too," Luo agreed, and he couldn't help but think that Rome likely had absolutely no idea just how right he was. He considered saying something about it now, but it was still nerve-wracking. He could wait, he told himself, to give himself time to prepare how to say it. This was one thing that he was not willing to come up with on the spot. "Indeed, most of them are..." he added, sounding a little distracted as he thought about later.

Luo watched Rome carefully, to see his reaction. He felt like his heart would burst, even though he hadn't doubted that Rome would want to help him if anything did happen. It felt good to have a confirmation of it, though. "Oh. Of course, that makes sense," he nodded slightly, then he spoke again, "Yes. Let's find somewhere to sit..." he turned around to look at the tables, and he started walking towards them, eventually coming to a stop to one near to the entrance. "Do you want to sit here?" he asked, glancing back at Rome.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (37) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:02 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

romeo couldn't help but tense up when luo agreed that he loved him. as much as he was happy knowing that the latter loved him (even if it was only as a friend), part of him couldn't help but feel nervous, it was as if he was a primary school kid trying to confess to their crush. a frown spread onto rome's face as he noticed luo's somewhat distracted response. at times like these, romeo wished he could read luo's mind and respond to him accordingly. is everything ok? he asked softly, hoping that the sudden question did not startle his friend.

when luo spoke about his response making sense, romeo nodded hopefully you will not require my help, he spoke, his smile appearing once more i mean, i will gladly help if anything happens, but i'd rather you not have to suffer through that he clarified. as his friend suggested going to seat down, rome nodded as followed luo until they reached a table. yeah, the table is not far from the bar so it is fine by me, he said, chucking softly plus, it doesn't matter where we seat, i will have a nice view anyways romeo soon added, a cheeky smile appearing in his lips.

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"We'll see about that!" Chester responded, smiling brightly, and he waved as the two started to walk off. He chuckled quietly, then let out a contented sigh. He doubted that he'd need to, but he decided that he'd bring his A-Game tomorrow, to make sure that they'd score at least one win. He could definitely see the entire thing being, overall, a draw between the two teams, but that didn't make it any less exciting - to him, anyway.

He started walking with Vaughn, and laughed slightly, "Well, some leaves are good enough... dandelion... pine and spruce needles... though there is a difference between edible and palatable," he explained, as if he was seriously considering find such plants/trees just to do just that - eat them. Chester glanced at Vaughn, hesitating with his question, then he asked, "Are you going to want some help?" and he raised an eyebrow, inquisitively. He wouldn't mind if he was declined, he was probably going to quickly wash up himself as well. "But yes, of course. What time?" he then asked.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Luo glanced at Rome when he asked if everything was okay, and he nodded slightly in response, attempting to refocus. "Yeah... I was just thinking about later," he admitted. But, then again, he thought, there wasn't anything making him wait until later... apart from his courage. He swallowed slightly, deciding that he would try to wait. He was, though, a little nervous, as he had noticed Rome tensing up, and Luo wondered whether his feelings were returned after all.

With a slight laugh, Luo responded, sincerely, "Thank you. I appreciate that... though I hope it won't come down to it," he paused for a moment, wondering if he should talk about the first time he had a reaction, but considering they were about to eat, he decided not to. As he sat down at the table, Luo glanced at the bar, then back at Rome, momentarily confused at his words, then he realised what he meant and he smiled brightly. "The view is not too bad from here either," he responded, a slight burst of confidence making him wink.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (38) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

romeo nodded as luo reminded him of the fact that he had something to say. on one hand, rome was eager to hear what luo had to say to him. on the other hand, he was incredibly terrified. rome looked down, bit his lip, and ran a hand through his hair before he looked back at luo so, how many glasses of wine do I need to drink in order to hear this? he asked, chuckling shortly after to indicate that he was only joking.

as luo thanked him, he smiled there is no need for that, if i can help, i definitely will, he responded i mean, you've saved my life so many times already. romeo placed his plate down on the table and sat himself across from luo, chuckling ever so slightly as his friend looked over at the bar. another, louder, chuckle escaped his lips as soon as luo winked at him. rome would be lying if he said that is heart didn't race and that he felt no 'butterflies' in stomach. have you always been this confident or did i actually manage to teach you something for a change? he asked, smiling sheepishly.

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc.

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Giggling at her friend, Vidya felt herself blush as Gwynne touched her hair. "Thank you.." she stuttered, wondering why she had gotten so flustered. It was just Gwynne after all, there was no reason for her to be embarrassed. Then again, Vidya was never any good at accepting compliments. She glanced back at the water, hoping her face wasn't as red as it felt.

sorry i havent been keeping up ive been super busy lately!!
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 pm

marking^^))
☾ - ɪɴᴛᴘ - ᴠɪʀɢᴏ - ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ - sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ - sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏɴɢ ᴏᴛᴅ:
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:44 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

it then occured that was the first time vidya had stuttered in front of her, and it was odd at first until she figured it was just hard for them to get used to each other -- yes, that was it. gwynne kicked her feet back and forth, her toes slightly touching the surface of the water. ripples spread out across the lake.

{ it's alright, don't worry about it! glad to see you're back :) }
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

She continued staring at the water, watching the surface ripple from Gwynne's motions. She was ever aware of the growing silence between them, though with the calm of the lake and the peacefulness of the camp, she didn't mind the quiet. Vidya took a breath, feeling herself calm down, and turned back to Gwynne. A small smile crept across her face.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me