Clayton Ridge Equestrian Academy | Semi-Lit+ | Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Clayton Ridge Equestrian Academy | Semi-Lit+ | Open

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 pm

JOINING!! Please save me spots :D
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Unknown Child wrote:((Finished.))

-Accepted! You can start if you wish.-

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

((I will, thank you. I would love to find out who's her roommate. XD))

The brown haired late teen was slumped in the back of the limo, her iPhone plugged into her ears and busily texting to everyone she knew. She complained about everything; that it was unfair that she was being sent to this place in the middle of nowhere, that she wouldn't be able to see her Manicurist for weeks, that she couldn't take her hot Stable hand with her. Ever Moore flipped her hair over her shoulder, finally acknowledging the fact that they were almost at the Manor House. She barely glanced out of the window, merely dipping her head to the driver to let him know that she had heard what he had said. Instead she slipped her white handbag onto her arm so that it rested in the crook of her elbow, put her feet in her white heeled boots, dusted some imaginary dirt off her skinny jeans and made sure that her black tank top was free of hair - like it would have dared to have such a thing on it.

When the limo came to a halt, Ever pulled her pink sunglasses off her face and gaped. There was no way she was going to stay there. It looked old fashioned according to her, that it would have no internet and that it would have no hot water (this was, of course, not the case). Allowing the driver to open her door for her, Ever got out of the limo, already moaning about how unfair it was that she was being shipped off there whilst her friends were jetting off to exotic places. Wrinkling her nose at the smell of fresh air, Eve barely spared a thought for her gorgeous Trakehner, the horse had arrived that morning, instead watching the driver pull her three heavy suitcases out of the boot. Adding another couple of moans, Ever crossed her arms and waited for the help. "Excuse me, who's going to carry my bags inside?" She spoke rudely, not thanking her driver for driving her there or even introducing herself.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ET4252 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 pm

(all done)

ET4252

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 pm

-Accepted, but I'm trying to keep it as strictly dogs and cats for other pets, sorry.-

xx credit xx
██████

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ET4252 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 pm

(thats alright, how is it now?)

ET4252

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 pm

-Perfect, you may begin (:-

xx credit xx
██████

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Cady arrived at the Academy soon after the other people had started to, pulling up the driveway in her sleek black truck before getting out, and leaning against the side. She could hear Soaring Hearts, more commonly known as Lark, banging around as she tried to stick her head out of the small 'window' at the front of her trailer. "I"m coming, my darling," she murmured in a low, soothing tone that matched the one she used for everyday conversation. WIth that, she walked to the back of the trailer, opening the door and untying her horse's rope from the side. She stood back as the horse jumped down, then looked around, frowning a little in thought. She decided the best bet was to go towards the barn that she saw, and with that, she walked the horse inside, looking around in a bit of confusion. "Hello," she murmured quietly at the women who were standing in the alleyway. "Where should I put her?" she asked, her concern for her horse putting manners at the back of her mind.
{ ^ to DotRocks }

Davey didn't blink an eye as he climbed out of the Jeep that he had driven to the Academy. He took in the size of the place with little to no expression, grabbing his bags and looking at the snooty girl who was demanding to be helped. "I'll take your bags, pretty thing," he said as he walked up to her, his head tilted in an inviting manner, but also with a big of question, as if asking permission. He looked around, deciding he would place them in the house before maybe going to explore the barn, and of course make sure that Stained Glass Shatters, more commonly known as Blue, was safely put in a stall.
{ ^ to UC }
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ET4252 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Maya cast a nervous glance downward at the fuel gage for the tenth time in the last three minutes. It had been slowly sinking lower and now was a little to low for her liking. Alex was listening to his IPod, looking dreamily out the window his eyes glazed, one hand gently stroking a small kitten that was resting in his lap. Maya would have had the cat on her lap up her father had drilled her in the dangers of such a thing so she had placed Alex incharge of the kitten. When Maya felt that they would almost certainly break down and have to walk the rest of the way she spotted the academy's sign and she drove the big trailer up the drive way with a sigh of relief. Alex blinked and sat up as his brain finally registered that they were finally there. Pulling in behind a big Limo Maya killed the engine placed the sleepy kitten on her shoulder and got out of the truck followed slowly by Alex. Smiling Maya patted the hood of her old Ford truck, it was her first car and she was pleased that it had been able to drag the large trailer all the way up. Seeing that people were already arriving Maya beckoned Alex to join her in investigating the barn. She would leave the horses in the trailer until she knew where to put them. The two siblings walked into the barn behind another girl and made their way over to the office area and Maya greeted the woman there with a friendly "hello."

(is it alright if Maya's mare is already pregnant from a previous breeding?)

ET4252

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me