College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:33 pm

:thumbup:
My mouth hurts and I'm trying to ignore it...It isn't working and I only have three days of antibiotics left, so like...I'm worried, because I also may have had this infection in my tooth, or the abscess at least, since October or November last year, and the pain just isn't going away]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Sebastian did not have a class that morning, but that didn't mean he was going to slack off. Of course he wouldn't - he was meant to be here to learn and work on his art, and so that was what he was doing. Having chosen to sit at a table in the library, his laptop open and surrounding his space in the table were notes, charts and books of ideas, lines, and other information that he was using. He was writing a script, as part of one of his directing classes - a large assignment to write a short play, with directing notes. This meant he'd taken quite a long time to figure out just what it was he wanted to write, how he would direct it... there were so many ideas, he couldn't possibly include all of them. Sometimes he'd think of a great line of dialogue, but couldn't figure out how to fit it into the script, so he'd write it down in a notebook to refer back to later, so he wouldn't forget it. Sebastian was very much in the zone, solely focused on his assignment.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Zephyr finished warming up with the rest of the class, ready for the lesson to start. It only took twenty minutes, but it was important, of course. Zephyr didn't mind, he liked moving.
The teacher instructed them to continue with choreographing their own solo dances, which she'd then be assessing the progress of after half an hour. These dances would be part of a showcase at the end of the semester, so it was important they were perfected. And then later, they would be working on a couple of group routines. A typical day of dance classes - he would not be surprised if they ended up continuing right through lunch.

Zephyr put in his ear buds, so he could listen to the song he'd chosen for his solo piece - an 80's style, upbeat song - and moved to a space in the dance studio that he would use to rehearse.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl quickly left her car and the car park. She headed for the rest of the school and building(s). She was in videography, photography, cinematography, whatever. Her major basically covered it all. She hummed as she headed for the classroom. She finally made it there, and headed to her usual seat in the middle. She watched as other students began to arrive as well. She nodded quietly to some of her friends, as they came in. She then noticed Blaire looking at her...a girl she'd dated in high school. Blaire hadn't been easy to break up with. She'd finally made the other girl understand. Blaire shot her a quick smile, then turned away and leaned close to another girl.

Eleanor knew this to be Blaire's new girlfriend, actually fiancé now. She'd set the two up senior year, since that's when she'd broken up with Blaire. Eleanor had explained she wasn't the right one for Blaire. She'd told her she needed to move on. She'd then told her about a new friend. She'd set the two up, and they seemed perfect together. In fact, the two called themselves witches and had many of the same interests. Interests which Eleanor did not have. The only ones she shared were photography/filming and true crime. She hummed now as she watched the two. She smiled then turned her attention back to the front. The twacher came in and began his class now.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he got out and left the car park. He also headed up to the rest of the campus and such. He was interested in so many different things. He had two different majors, one for acting and theater and all that and another for gaming stuff. Computers, gaming, making games and stuff. He'd found he was interested in that. He'd actually rather play games, but making them could be fun. He hummed as he headed to the first class, having the computer/gaming one earlier.

They were still working on programming and all that. They were going to start making their own games soon, starting easy. They were doing the last legs of learning programming and coding and stuff, though. They'd already learned artistry and stuff. Now they had to finish this part of it. Then the teacher was going to show them how to actually start making a game. They'd have to start small, with smaller game files and such. Probably like a pixel game, or just a smaller, simpler game to make.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jon-> open

The soft and sweet but nervous and anxious pretty one, who didn't think she was pretty, hummed. She got herself and the dog ready. She then fed the dog, as well as herself. She watched her brother appear as well, to also eat. She then went to put her dish in the sink once she was done. She went to brush her teeth, having already brushed her hair and changed everything. She used the bathroom and all, then finished up in there. The curly haired ginger headed back out. The average height and slender pale peachy creamy skinned one smiled. She put the harness and leash on the dog. They had to have the harness/vest thing on. It told people this was a service dog and not just a pet, and was allowed with her.

Her arms and legs had freckles upon them, which could be seen in short sleeves and shorts. She shook her head a couple times. The brown eyed one grabbed her bag once Sora was ready. She went to the car, her brother having already headed out there. There were three different bathrooms in their house, after all. She used the one downstairs for teeth brushing. He used one upstairs for everything. The other was technically their parents, but she used it for showers. Anyway, the animal major got in the back of the car. She and the dog settled in for the ride. She used her iPad as they drove to the school, then they parked in the car park. She headed to the smaller building with the barn, just for animal classes.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Jessa-> Natasha and others

The average height and weight, peachy creamy skinned one sighed a bit. He fixed his glasses, and combed his hair a bit. He then went down to have his breakfast before he'd brush his teeth. The dirty blonde/golden brown haired one reached the bottom. He went to the kitchen and got some food. He sat to eat it, his older sister being there as well. They went to the same college, so he had to drive her there when they had classes. He shook his head, eating then put the dish in the sink.

The brown eyed one went back upstairs after he was done doing that. He went into his room a moment, then back out. He went in his bathroom to brush his teeth and everything. He finished up in there and came out, going to the car. He waited for Jessa to get Sora and her heating thing as well. She had problems with her stomach now, pains, so she had this thing she heated in the microwave. Once she came out and got settled in, he started the car. He drove to the school and went to the car park.

He watched her go to one of the other buildings.

He went to his major, and found Natasha and the others, saying "Hey Natasha," then watching the demonstration.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:03 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan ||

The young woman was busy working on her car when she heard someone say her name. The red head wiped her brow before turning to see Jonathan approaching. Natasha set down the tools she was using and smiled softly at the young man. ”Hey Jonathan. What’s up?” she asked, leaning against the car with her elbows. At this point it was a free time to do whatever it was needed to be done. So she took up the opportunity to work on her car more. Sure she could have done that at home, but she didn’t want to bother her neighbors.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:37 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl hummed quietly as they did their stuff. The teacher taught the class, and they learned more. They were then given free time, to discuss their projects. She knew they'd have a big project in the middle or end of the year. They weren't there yet, however. The teacher gave them smaller projects throughout the year. She smiled as she sat with her group and started discussing. The theme for their current video, the theme the teacher gave the whole class, was romance. She sighed a bit at that one...She then shook her head and spoke to her group.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he sat in the class and learned. He had already decided he wanted to do an animal game. That or maybe a little romance game. That would be easy enough to do even in a pixel game or smaller game. He would also like to do a romance game once they got to the harder to do stuff. The more complicated stuff, that was. For now, he was trying to decide which to do for this small game. He tapped a finger against his face as he thought.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead hummed as she passed by one of the classes. They had the written stuff and all that inside the main, smaller building. Then there were kennels for the dog major, and the barn for the farm and horse stuff. There were different smaller 'majors' or whatever one wanted to call it. The bigger picture was animal care and management. That was what they called the whole thing. The animal care and management building. However, it wasn't just one class, there were different ones.

She did the stuff with the dogs, while there was also horse breeding and training. There was farm care and management, or whatever they called it. She didn't actually know what they called it. Running a farm, breeding the farm animals (cows and goats for milk), stuff like that. There was also the vet major. The two different vet courses were in the building. They used the horses and cows and stuff out in the barn for the farm vet stuff. Otherwise, the other vet course was for dogs and cats and stuff.

There was also a petshop management and animal care course.

As well as a grooming course which was separated from Jessa's course.

She had dog training, doggy day care, and some other stuff in her course.

The grooming was its own thing since it was for both dogs and cats.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one finished watching and listening. As free time started, he looked around at what all the others were doing. Some were looking at teachers cars and other cars that were brought in for them to learn with. Others were watching Natasha work. He smiled as he looked at the slightly older young woman. He said "Nothing much, just trying to figure out what to do now. How has your morning been?" he asked her. Might as well make a bit of small talk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:02 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan ||

Natasha couldn’t help but hear some of the comments and remarks that were made all because she was a woman. She only rolled her eyes and shook her head. Ignoring them remarks, she turned attention back to Jonathan. ”My morning has been alright. The usual. The guys here always trying to give me a hard time but I’m about to show them how it’s done.” she said. Sure it bothered her slightly, but if there was one thing she had learned from her father was that there will always be talk but as long as you don’t give into it and just keep doing what you’re doing, they will always talk but soon they will realize that you’re just like them but better.

There was another chick in the class who couldn’t handle the constant comments that were made all because she was a woman. Natasha had tried to convince her to stay but the other girl dropped out and never came back. Of course they tried the same with her, but she wasn’t going to budge. And seeing that she was one the best ones in the class, there was no way she was going to just give up and quit so easily. Definitely not something that she is so passionate about.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:40 pm

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she continued to talk to her group. They were trying to figure out what kind of romance to do. They could do a meet cute, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers. They could do rivals that fell in love, childhood friends that got together, there was so much. She herself was partial to the meet cute or childhood friends ones. She'd seen so many anime where the childhood friend got pushed to the side...Shaking her head, she spoke up. She told her group her thoughts. They nodded to what she said, and agreed they could do either of those. Now, they just needed to pick which of those to to do. They'd also need to go around asking people if they'd be in the film.

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he sat in the class and learned. He had already decided he wanted to do an animal game. That or maybe a little romance game. That would be easy enough to do even in a pixel game or smaller game. He would also like to do a romance game once they got to the harder to do stuff. The more complicated stuff, that was. For now, he was trying to decide which to do for this small game. He tapped a finger against his face as he thought.

(Well...I've got nothing for him now. Guess I'm leaving this the same for a few posts until I can potentially change it)

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead hummed as she patted the blue and brown eyed poodle shepherd. He was gray with white toes. She had no idea where the white toes even came from...His father had been a gray backed tan shepherd, the gray part called powder blue. His mother had actually been a blue (gray poodle). With so much gray, that's why he'd turned out gray. She shook her head a couple times, not understanding the one blue eye either. She was pretty sure there was husky somewhere in the father's lines, though. She'd heard some talk when looking at the puppies. They'd gotten the puppy from a breeder, of course. Then, the people that had helped them had helped get a trainer. The trainer trained the dog to help with her panic attacks.

Anyhow, she glanced around the building a moment, then shook her head. Despite it being a smaller building, it was only for the animal classes. Therefore, many of them had both a classroom and a practice room. Like a... room where teachers demonstrated and stuff. The groomers had what they called a groom room. The vets had a room with microscopes and stuff. The pet shop and small animal people had a shop room. Her class had a room for the doggy day care. They'd take teachers and staffs dogs, mostly the other animal class teachers' dogs. The day care room doubled as the training room. They'd train the dogs in there and stuff. Their room was the biggest one, since they also had some agility equipment.

They usually brought that outside to use, but in winter or when it rained they had to do it inside.

The farm people and horse people only had classrooms, since their practice and demonstration stuff was done in the barns.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one sighed as he overheard the others as well...He shook his head, saying "Ignore them, they're idiots. It's like in their minds were still in the eighteen hundreds...or nineteen hundreds. Which coincidentally is when I was born, but the end of that era. Anyway, they're idiots and they'll learn." He knew some of them might not learn...Most would see what she was capable of, though. He then offered a smile, and said "I'm glad your morning has been alright, otherwise." He shot a look at one of the guys...The guy, Chad or Brad or something, quickly looked away. Jon was a quiet guy, but he was fiercely loyal and could give someone a tongue lashing. That guy seemed to know it.

Jon remembered the other girl who'd been in this class, who had quit...He always felt bad for her, but it had been her decision. He'd actually tried to keep the guys off her back. However, they'd been even worse with her than with Natasha. He still couldn't understand why...Unless one of these jerks was like an ex of hers, and had wanted to upset her. Maybe that's why they'd been so relentless with that other girl. Shaking his head, he waited to see what else Natasha might say.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:19 pm

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan ||

She smirked slightly as she saw the guy that was causing problems quickly turn away. ”Oh I do. Every time. And I’m not giving them what they want. They just think that women shouldn’t be allowed to be around, in or even work on cars. I’ve been around cars probably longer than some of these guys have. My father was a mechanic at one of the best shops in town and I’ve learned everything I needed to know from him.” Natasha said. “I grew up around the movies of the Fast and Furious franchises. Being around cars is in my blood.” She added with a light chuckle.

She grew up watching tons of car movies, playing a lot of car racing games. Of course she was always given dolls and other girly stuff which she never really cared for. Only her dad would sneak her some toys that she wanted. Toy cars, toy tool sets and anything else. It was frowned upon in the family since a lot of them were either the typical doctors or lawyers. Whereas Natasha was not into that stuff. She did try it but realized that it just wasn’t for her. Natasha was never a girly girl per say. And with how she was dressed would be a clear indicator that she was a heavy metal tomboy.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:36 pm

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she continued to talk to her group. They were trying to figure out what kind of romance to do. They could do a meet cute, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers. They could do rivals that fell in love, childhood friends that got together, there was so much. She herself was partial to the meet cute or childhood friends ones. She'd seen so many anime where the childhood friend got pushed to the side...Shaking her head, she spoke up. She told her group her thoughts. They nodded to what she said, and agreed they could do either of those. Now, they just needed to pick which of those to to do. They'd also need to go around asking people if they'd be in the film.

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog made it to class and sat down. They started with writing and lessons and taking notes. They then moved on to going to the room and paying attention to the dogs. They let them all out in the room. The room was a bit divided, having a small part for cages. They had to keep the dogs in cages until the students arrived. Since the students were the ones watching and playing with them, and learning. Sora sat by Jessa's side as Alice, a floppy eared pup trotted up.

She was floppy eared, long curly floppy ears and a golden and white coat. She'd been named after Alice from Wonderland, of course. Jessa smiled as she sat with the pup and her dog. Well, she was crouched down but not fully on the ground. The two canines were sitting fully against the floor though. She hummed and patted them both. She truly loved to be around animals, especially dogs. She also wished she could see and or play with wolves and some foxes, but that probably wouldn't happen.

The dirty blonde one watched the guy a moment longer. He then looked to her, and said "He's such a jerk...and what even is his name? Brad? Chad?" He shrugged after asking this. He then nodded as he looked at the other college student. "You'll just have to show them what you can do, and how serious you are. My sister likes cars...kind of. She likes this one from a show called Supernatural. It's an Impala, but it's a one from a certain time, and it's specifically that certain one."

He shook his head a couple times, then smiled. "It is a pretty looking car, but the ones made more recently like in the two thousands don't look anything like the older ones. It's the older one she likes. A sixth seven, I think, but I can't remember the year exactly. I could show you, or you could look it up. Anyway, Fast and Furious is a great franchise. I went to two years of vocational school for video game design or whatever, but realized i didn't like it...I just like playing video games, but I really like cars and working on them."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:11 pm

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan ||

”Chad….And he’s got a slight grudge against me all because I turned him down. I know his type and honesty not my thing.” she said with a light shrug of her shoulders. Sure she had guys try to ask her out all the time but she always turned them down. Not because she wasn’t interested, but because she wasn’t feeling the vibe from them.

Her eyes lit up and her eyebrows went up at the mention of the car from Supernatural. She never Realtek got into that show for some reason. Regardless it was about cars it definitely got her attention. She would talk about cars all day long if she could. “Oh yea? Interesting. But yea if you show me a picture of it I’m sure I’ll be able to tell you what it is.” she said and then heard him mention about gaming. “Yea? That’s really cool. Takes a lot for that. So I give you props for that one. I like gaming here and there.” she added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me