nepenthe - new and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Jessie
She finished her drink and stood up she waved to her brother and Anastasia "later guys!" she said picking up her bag she left the cafe. Walking down the street she remembered she wanted to pick up a few books from the local bookstore a place she never visited often. Stepping into the store she smiled lightly as the smell of old and new book wafted into her nose looking around she ran her fingers down the spine of a few books nearby. Looking near the back of the store she saw Johannes "Hey" she called out looking down the shelves for the title she had come looking for.

Dustin
He was making drinks when he realized who's drink he was making it was her usual after all slipping the lid on the drink he grabbed a fresh fruit tart. Walking over to her table he placed both in front of her "your usual and a special treat on the house" he told her glancing back to his station. "what are your plans for today Cheyenne?" he asked curiously trying to make conversation not wanting to head back to work yet surely they would be able to manage on their own for a little.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:20 pm

נσнαηηєѕ
|‡| 23
|‡| Male
|‡| Bisexual
|‡| Bookstore
|‡| Jessie

Offering a small smile, he looked in Jessie's direction giving a small wave, "hey." He placed the book he was relocating on a shelf and made his way over to her, pushing the stray strand of hair behind his ear he then placed his arms placed behind his back as he looked over her shoulder, "Is there anything I can help you find?" He asked raising a brow a bit, looking over the books that she looked at with interest, recognizing most of the titles.
Last edited by Rats. on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you wanted fire? sorry, my specialty is ice. // post 002

Postby `kosmic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 pm

( ) // HEYENNE IVERS!!
      ─────────────────────────── ( YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? )
      xxxxx[ female & 19 ] [ loc. luna cafe ] [ tags. dustin ]
      looking around the little café, cheyenne began to match names with faces. it made her squirm a little bit - she
      would never get to use to seeing people she knew in such odd places. but, than again, that's what happens whe
      n you live in a very very small town. growing up in new york, it was all still a bit new for the young lady. sure, s
      he had been in nepenthe for a few months now, but she was still getting use to her new life. nepenthe was abso
      lutely nothing like new york. there was no such thing as bustling and busy streets, or finding celebrities walking
      down the street. sometimes she missed it, but at the same time - this small town business wasn't so bad.

pulling away from her thoughts, a voice interrupted them. she flickered her blue eyes to focus on the source, an
      other sweet smile crossing her pink lips as she quickly recognized the face: dustin. it looked like he was deliverin
      g her drink, and a little extra. her eyes investigated the treat, quickly realizing that it was a delicious fruit tart.
      she brought her eyes back to his, "aw, thank you, dustin. you always know how to make my day," she responded w
      ith her usual bubbly attitude.

cheyenne proceeded to cross her legs, smoothing out her skirt as she allowed his question to roll around in her mi
      nd. "well," she began, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. "everything boring, really. I need to pick up so
      me dry cleaning, need to do some grocery shopping
      ..." she trailed off, pressing her lips together. "my parents are
      super busy with the bridal shop, so they're sending me to do the errands
      ," she explained, followed by a deep sigh.
      smiling again, "but I will say, it is better than working," she added on, a hint of teasing in her voice.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 am

AUGUSTUS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Family Owns Cinema] [twenty-one] [bi] [tags: Alaska ]

xxxx Augustus listened intently, his spare hand sliding in the pockets of his faded black jeans. "That's amazing, Alaska!" His icy hues lit up with joy for his friend. "Wow, you're gonna write your book here?" Nepenthe was a great town, August loved it here but it couldn't compare to some of the greatest towns in the world. Alaska could be writing her book anywhere, Paris, New York, Tokyo, literally anywhere. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back but why here?" He voiced his thoughts softly.
xxxx He focused his gaze on her face, studying her features to get some kind of read on her. Alaska was a pretty girl with delicate features, a good head on her shoulders, and a great personality. She could accomplish anything she set her mind to. Augustus was lucky to have this girl as his friend but it always confused him about why she remained by his side.

ANASTASIA
[employed at Luna] [twenty] [pan] [tags: Aubrey]

xxxx Anastasia nodded and rung up the order. "We'll call your name when it's ready." She watched as Jessie left and waved back at her. She quickly scanned the place and spotted Dustin talking to another customer. She snorted in envy and motioned for another co-worker to get started on the orders as she continued working on orders.
xxxx

PHOENIX
[unemployed] [nineteen] [bi] [tags: Blackwood Family - Levi ]

xxxx Phoenix used to toe of his Doc Marten's to kick a rock down the sidewalk. His next kick was too hard and sent the rock skittering into the gutter. He let out a sigh and then moved his gaze upwards. His aimless wandering left him in front of the Lone Wolf Tattoo Parlor. Many times he stood in front of this door, always yearning to go in but never stepping past the threshold. His parents would have a fit anytime he ever mentioned it- 'It would make getting a job difficult!' they would exclaim. A sign in the window caught his attention, "Help wanted, huh?" The young adult smirked as an idea came to mind, "I don't have to worry about getting a job, if I work at a tattoo parlor." He couldn't wait to see the looks on his parents face when he told them he was working at the tattoo parlor.
xxxx Carefully, Phoenix pulled the door open. His heart nearly exploding to see all the beautiful art on that littered the place. No one loved art more than Phoenix and getting art on your body was the ultimate show of your devotion to that love. However, as much as the boy would like to blame his parents for not getting a tattoo- it was his own fear. Nix would never admit it though. He would keep his facade up as long as possible. Phoenix moved further into the shop, "Hello?" He called out.

COLE
[college student] [nineteen] [bi] [tags: Ezra ]

xxxx Cole sat among many of the townspeople and his father's coworkers. His mind begin to drift and looking for something interesting to do. Luck must have been in his favor because his friend was just across the street. Cole bounded up from his chair and jogged over to his friend. "Ezra! Hey man, it's so good to see you!"
xxxx
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:35 am

Ezra Price
19|Male|Bisexual
Unemployed
Tagged: Cole.
Ezra, upon arriving at the town square, looked across at the gathering of townspeople in curiosity, wondering what was going on. And then, he spotted someone jogging over towards him. Raising a hand and waving towards the figure - who he quickly recognised as his friend, Cole - Ezra smiled warmly. "Hey, Cole," he greeted, "it's good to see you as well." He glanced briefly around again for a moment, then asked, raising an eyebrow slightly in curiosity, "What's going on here?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:07 am

Aubrey I Female I Heterosexual I Tags:Anastasia, now Open.

She nodded. “Thanks” she mumbled before moving to a table. Sighing, she sat down.looking around she saw more people had entered when she was ordering. She glanced around in envy at the workers. She desperately needed a job, but had been rejected for ones out of town several times.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Jessie
She shook her head picking up one of the two books she had come in for "actually" she said after a moment "What do you suggest what are some of your favorites?" she asked curiously. Her eyes went back to scanning the bookshelves pulling out and reading the back of a few she didn't know looking for something to catch her interest. "It must be nice its so quiet here nothing like the Cafe and Rink" she chimed up looking around the bookstore it was nothing compared to her jobs it was nice.

Dustin
he smiled as she praised him for making her day and leaned on the back of the other chair as she spoke about running errands that day. as she said it was better than working he laughed lightly "I guess you are right about that... Tho personally I enjoy the work I do here aside from the few rude customers it is nice to see everyone almost every day" he said with a smile. Sighing he looked back at the counter honestly there were good and bad things the job was very demanding taking up most of his free time. "How are things at the bridal shop? Wedding season seems to finally be upon us I imagine you are sick of the colour white" he said knowing he would probably have snapped already hearing another woman saying she wanted more tulle in the skirt.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:37 pm

נσнαηηєѕ
|‡| 23
|‡| Male
|‡| Bisexual
|‡| Bookstore
|‡| Jessie

"Hmm, it depends," He said pausing, "what are you in the mood for?" He asked, looking up and down the shelves, "and yeah, it's pretty peaceful in here, never too crowded, it's quite nice really." He ran his fingers over the various spines of different sizes of books. Some were only a hundred pages, while others reached a thousand and maybe more. He paused at the end of the aisle not wanting to walk too far away from Jessie so he was still an easy hearing distance without her having to shout.

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Aubrey I Female I Heterosexual I 20 I Tags: Open <3 (seriously im begging for interaction here)

Aubrey saw her order made and sat on the counter top. She looked around. Workers working, except Dustin, who was talking to Cheynne, and customers sitting down. She walked up to her order and took it herself, leaving the money on the counter. She sat it back at her table and started eating her muffin, feeling slightly lonely as she saw people laugh and joke.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:22 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; open

(just doing diner stuff, come bother her!)

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; augustus

"well," alaska shrugged lightly, "i guess there's no specific reason?" in truth she had just needed an escape. things had been rough for awhile, things that traced back to when she'd been in high school. it was never the grades but the whole.. depression issue that she just couldn't beat. god, she hated lying even if this was more of an 'omission of truth' kind of moment. "here just feels safe, ya know? familiar. relaxing." she added, making an attempt to emphasize with her hands. "besides, i missed my grandparents, and well, i missed my friends, i missed you." she continued softly, reaching out on instinct and placed her hand on his arm for a moment, smile still shy and warm before letting go. sure, going to one of the best schools in the country had been her dream, but sometimes life has a way of smashing your dreams to pieces with a baseball bat. then you’re left to pick up the pieces.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me