Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Skyet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:13 am

name: Aisling Fraser
nickname: Ash
18 /female / hetero
boarder
tags: Logan, Caspian
Aisling knew not to reply, but cursed under her breath. Seeing Vicky, she walked Donas over. She was slightly hurt by what Logan had said. There was no problem with her controlling her horses. Everyone had a point in which there horse acted up. Plus, she hadn't let him do anything bad, he only bucked and squealed. Sighing she decided to dismount and call it a day. It wasn't worth being judged. The stallion would appreciate a good run in a paddock anyway.
"Hey Vicky, what's up?" Aisling asked, stopping in front of Vicky and loosening Donas' girth. Aisling liked Vicky, plus she had helped her through her struggles. However she also knew that Vicky didn't like the fighting between boarder's and local riders.

name: Sakurako Hayashi
nickname: Ren
20 /female / pansexual
local rider
tags: Reinette, Farhan,
Ethan, Jamison
Sakurako looked at Jamison, "Excuse me, I wear mine. Only once I have not worn it and I had permission. Plus you shouldn't be riding round the yard, you know the rules." Sakurako knew it wasn't really a rule. But being one of the older ones, she tried to keep the others in check. She had ridden at Foxmoore since she had moved in England. Turning her attention to Koji, she knelt down by his lame leg and began to get ready for the vet.
Hearing Farhan telling Ethan when the meeting would be she nodded, "You'll have time. Vicky knew the vet was coming in ten to see Koji so she wouldn't hold it for a bit."
The bay gelding tossed his head, playing with the cross-ties. It was a habit the gelding had picked up as a yearling, and something with no matter what Sakurako had tried, wouldn't stop.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:23 am

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / boarder / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Farhan, Sakurako, Caspian(mentioned) / location: tack room }

”2 hours, huh? At least some easy training should be possible then” Ethan looked over the outdoor arena, every of the three segments was in usage. The grey horse in the jumping arena, he remembered it. It was Caspian’s, one of his direct opponents in cross country. ”Guess I'll be in the indoor arena, could one of you get me if I forget about the time?” He did not wait for the response, but walked to the pastures. ”And, remember Farhan, it is your turn with cooking this evening.”
Ethan arrived at the pasture with his black mare on. They have not gotten used to each other, but every day was an important step forward. ”Sally! Salvation! Get here my girl! Yeah, that's a fine girl there…” Sally jogged to him, put her head into the brown leather halter and waited for her treat. Ethan gave her some and led her to her stall, where he would brush her and put the tack on. The tack he left in the tack room… He let out a sigh, took off Sally's halter and hung it on the hook in front of the door. He closed the door and walks back to the tack room.
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Jamison,Darien
[center]Age: 19 / female/ Bi-sexual
Boarder
Tags ( open )

Jamsion shook her head slightly and turned towards Farhan ignoring the rude remark. She new that anyone who ever payed any attention knew that Jamison always wore her helmet and the only times when she didn't buckle the strap was when she was in a bad mood. She focused on Farhan
"So what time is the meeting, and which house is it in?" Jamison asked,"I'm going to be out on the trail.....for a while, so I don't want to be late." Jamsion looked down then back up and stroked Red's neck.

( I won't be on till about 3 every day (USA) so if you could please not move way to far in the Roleplay without me like stil post just not leave me in the dust - thanks )
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me