โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby xiao. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:14 am

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

"Well, still. You could've asked." Jaakko said, stuffing the bag of gummy worms in his pocket. He led the way to the door, pushing it open and waiting for her to walk out first. "We'll walk, if that's okay. It's not too far." He said, following her out. He closed and locked the front door behind him, then began walking down the sidewalk.

"So... What's your name again?" He asked. He'd definitely need to know, and he still couldn't remember.

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling bit his lip, nodding. "Right, of course..." He mumbled. It was stupid to think she wasn't still angry. He blinked as she closed his mouth, blushing a little. Now that she was here, he realized he'd sort of missed her. For now, he focused on their scene, only realizing she'd already said her line a couple seconds later. He already had his memorized, it was only a couple sentences. Archer said his lines, and the scene went by quickly. "Alright. Good- Good job." He said, stepping back and pretending to look interested in the wall.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 am

Amelia||Trail of broken hearts||Female||22||Sterlin

Amelia raised a brow, โ€œI can still read you like a book Sterling. You havenโ€™t changed a bit.โ€ She laughed softly and pushed her hair back, โ€œYou want to go out for a coffee and talk? This doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™ve forgiven you but Iโ€™m willing to give a second chance around the block, and I didnโ€™t drink coffee beforehand and I need it.โ€ She laughed and a hand went to her hip, โ€œWhaddya say? Iโ€™ll buy and you can show me the best coffee spot in Hollywoodโ€ She looked a little nervous wondering if she was jumping the gun or shud, she still act like she was pissed, or or or, all the thoughts ran through her head as she watched Sterling, โ€œAlso aloof isnโ€™t the best style on youโ€
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna sighed. "Goodie, more walking." She said sarcastically, but walked out the door anyways. Her feet ached from her worn shoes, but she was used to it by now. They were the only ones she had. Its better than keeping her and her siblings in the same house as him... She shivered at the very thought of her father. Never again would she see him, which was a good thing.

It took a moment for her to process he had forgotten her name. She whirled around to face him, looking annoyed. "You can't even remember my name? Jeez, I know I'm a little 'low class' for you, but the least you could do is remember my name." Taking a deep breath, she started walking down the drive. "Its Evanna." She couldn't believe it. Sure, they barely knew each other, but they were supposed to be fake dating. What if he had forgotten her name in public? That wouldn't go down well.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Jaakko glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. He abruptly stopped when she turned to him, looking mildly surprised. "Sorry. It's hard to remember such an odd name." He grumbled, but he really had no right to talk about weird names. When she said her name, however, he nodded, snapping his fingers. "Ah, yeah. I remember now. Okay." He said, following after her. As he walked, he studied her outfit, his nose wrinkling in disapproval.

"Hey, uh, Evanna, I don't think we can be in public together when you're wearing that. I think we should get you some new outfits, what do you think? Hm?" He suggested, as he moved to walk beside her. He'd of course be paying for everything. He had more money than he knew what to do with anyway.

Sterling tilted his head, turning it to look at her. "I haven't?" He asked, half to himself. He was surprised by her once again when she asked if he wanted to join her for coffee, but he had to stop himself from dropping his jaw again. "Oh, um... I don't... really drink coffee anymore. But there's a place nearby that has good hot chocolate.." He said quietly, swallowing. As she spoke again, he grunted and looked away. "Yeah, I guess I'm still shocked that you're here.."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ

Evanna didn't say anything about his comment on her name. He wasn't wrong, her name wasn't very well known. She just keep walking, shoes slapping against the pavement.

At his comment on her outfit, she looked mildly offended. "Whats wrong with it?" She asked. Sure, it wasn't the bees knees, but she was pretty proud of it. Looking down at her clothes, she sighed. "I can't afford that." She admitted. "And I'm not using anyones money." She wasn't going to be a charity case. Nope, she was going to earn money, maybe after her siblings got through school if she had enough she would go to. She was going to survive, she was determined at that.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:48 am

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

she brushed back the red strands from her eyes before smiling softly, โ€œNo still the readable Sterling Archer.โ€ She rocked back and forth, โ€œHot chocolate sounds good, I havenโ€™t had that in so long.โ€ She blushed slightly as she drummed her hand, โ€œIโ€™m shocked that I found you so quickly, I had this revenge plan but when seeing you I just froze....shocking I chokedโ€ she rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag, โ€œShall we go?โ€
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Jaakko pursed his lips, tilting his head. "I'm sure we'll pass a clothing store or see one near the cafรฉ. We can stop there and I'll buy you some clothes and shoes. It's really not a big deal, just accept it. I'm trying to be nice here." He said. He probably wouldn't let it go unless she agreed.

Sterling tilted his head, hating how she'd always been able to tell his emotions. He was never very good at hiding them. "Alright, great.. Hot chocolate it is, then." He mumbled. He still drank coffee on days he had to get up extra early, but his heart was already pounding out of his chest and he thought for sure it would explode if he drank any more coffee. "Revenge plan? What were you gonna do?" He asked, eyes widening slightly. He hesitantly nodded and slowly shuffled towards the exit.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 am

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

Amelia walked outside with him and looked, โ€œLead the wayโ€ She laughed softly and walked with him, โ€œI was going to make your life a living hell in the gossip mags.โ€ She sighed, โ€œBut once I saw you and you know actually thought you seemed kind of repentant, I decided not toโ€ she ran a hand through her hair, โ€œI guess I really didnโ€™t want to play the broken hearted girl left all alone by some jerk when they were 18.โ€
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 am

Evanna sighed in defeat. He clearly wasn't going to let up. "Fine, only if I pay you back somehow one day." She said, still walking. Her head tilted up slightly as she looked at the cloudy sky. Hopefully it didn't rain. That would suck. "So... um.. what do you like to do?" She asked awkwardly. What was she supposed to say to the man she was fake dating?
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me