Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Interested?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

Yes
54%
Maybe
23%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:47 am

[ @Sᴏʟɪs I really want to start as well ahh.. I'm waiting to see if someone will join that was in the last version.. ]
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am

name;; Ashlynn Skye Desrosiers
    nickname(s);; Skye, Ashy, Lynn
    gender;; Female
    age;; 20
    sexuality;; Straight

horse;; Cloud
    riding discipline;; English/show jumping
    experience level;; Advanced

+ traits;; Friendly, Talkative, Calm
    - traits;; Forgetful, Stubborn
    personality;; (optional) Ashlynn Is a very friendly girl and won't hesitate to walk right up to ya and start a conversation. She isn't the type to speak her mind or opinions but she will when needed. Although she may seem very energetic she's actually very calm but will be a good running, jogging, or training buddy if ya need her.
    history;; (optional) Ashlynn was born the oldest out of the two siblings. Alongside her brother she enjoyed the nature and the outside world. Although she is a bit similar to her brother she does like different things. For example she enjoys photography and art. As a child she always took photos of the horses grazing in their pasture or drawing a photo of a tree just outside her home. When her brother came out she immediately accepted him and didn't care if anybody thought bad about him. He did get some rude comments at school but unfortunately she wasn't there to stand up for him.

family;; Mom, dad, brother (Lucien/19)
    friends;; TBA
    enemies;; None
    pets;; Rocky/MaleImage

crush;; Eric
    partner;; Eric
Last edited by orchid.dreams on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

show name;; Flying Hope
    barn name;; Cloud
    age;; 9
    gender;; Female

breed;; Friesian
    human;; Ashlynn
    riding discipline;; Show jumping
    years of training;; 7

+ traits;; Friendly, Calm, Kind
    - traits;; Frisky
    personality;; (optional)
    history;; (optional)

offspring;;
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherry Grove Stables // Lucien Desroisers + Blue

Postby lxxtus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:14 pm

name;; Lucien Desrosiers
    nicknames;; Luca, Monty, Lucy
    gender;; Cismale
    age;; Nineteen
    sexuality;; Homosexual

horse;; Pretty Boy Blues (Blue)
    riding discipline;; Western, Trail classes
    experience level;; Between Intermediate and Advanced

+ traits;; Gentle, Friendly, Very Affectionate, Listener, Protective, Curious, Patient, Persistent
    - traits;; Easily Jealous, Resentful, Snappy/Harsh when upset, Stubborn, Holds Grudges, Finicky, Defensive
    history;; Lucien was born the younger sibling a year ofter Ashlynn in the country where he loved the wide fields filled with birds and wildlife and the tall trees close to the house he could compete with himself to climb higher every day. But, his absolute favorite thing without a doubt was their old Palomino, Golden Girl, or -more affectionately called- Goldie. The mare was the first horse he learned to ride on and he loved sneaking her treats as a boy after he got to brush her down the best he could. Lucien even has a picture of the mare in his wallet with his arms hugging her neck after braiding her mane with a bright, proud smile on his face. He finds the show jumping he's seen his sister do to be amazing and wants to try it for himself one day but for now he's staying in the seat of his western saddle. When he got Blue it didn't affect his love for the mare at all and he still enjoyed her calm and gentle presence. He came out to his parents and sister when he was thirteen and while they weren't upset or at all concerned he did receive teasing and harsh comments from his schoolmates that he tried his best to ignore while looking more towards the good in his life.

family;; Seren/Mother, Nathan/Father, Ashlynn Desrosiers/Older Sister
    friends;; Open
    enemies;; Open
    pets;; Ivory/Female/Maine Coon

crush;; Jackson Hills
    partner;; Crush first please!

fc;; Lucky Blue Smith
    other;; Nickname 'Monty' is from his middle name, Montgomery, and very few people are allowed to call him by the nickname 'Lucy'.
    Good luck with that one.
    Also, he's definitely not a fan of the 'No riding alone on trails' rule and will be breaking it without a doubt.

show name;; Pretty Boy Blues
    barn name;; Blue
    age;; Ten
    gender;; Gelding

breed;; Quarter Horse
    human;; Lucien
    riding discipline;; Western, Trail classes
    years of training;; Seven

+ traits;; Confident, Gentle, Curious
    - traits;; Stubborn, Demands Attention
    personality;; The gelding has a pretty good temper and seems to enjoy the company of other animals along with a few humans he's used to though he can be cautious of new horses or other animals and irritated at strange humans who spend too much time bothering him. Blue is a confident horse who always seems sure of himself and trusts his rider but he grows stubborn when he's trying to make it a lazy day, other days he'll want nothing but your full attention and do anything to get it from reaching out to pull your sleeve or hair to prancing around along the fence beside you and making sounds to at least get you to look over at him.
    history;; He was Lucien's first horse and was bought from the neighbors so he's known the boy his whole life, the nine-year-old always venturing next door to visit the colt and stand amazed at the fence to see how big his horse was getting. When Blue was younger he always ran alongside the bus that drove Lucien home from school to greet him at the corner of the field after the boy left his stuff inside of the house. They spent afternoons playing and wondering through trails to work on their skills and the trust that won him his first amateur trail competition.

offspring;; None

fc;; My Final Notice
    full body image;; XxX
Last edited by lxxtus on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

[ All accepted! ]
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Relationship list + descriptions for Lucien Desrosiers, if you would like to have a certain relationship with him please pm me ^_^

@stargirl. If you would like me to delete this please tell me and I will take it down immediately!
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 pm

@Pale, to me Ashlynn and Lucien look like siblings x3
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 pm

@Unique I didn't notice that until you said something and now I definitely see it lol
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:24 pm

@Pale, do you think maybe they could be? ^~^ If not then that's fine too
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 pm

@Unique Of course they can be! I don't mind at all, just didn't want to say anything if that wasn't what you were getting at
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me