oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

bree / ii

Postby galaxy, » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 am

bree starling eighteen winner tag: none mentioned: other winners, band

briannashe could see them staring at the group of kids through the window and felt both kind of ridiculous and incredibly self conscious of standing there with a couple of bags at her feet surrounded by other seven people that are exactly like her; winners of a lucky ticket charlie in the chocolate factory kind of thing. bree clicked her tongue and rested the weight of her body from one foot to the other because of the apprehension that began to consume her. it was crazy how things were going. it seemed years ago when she first entered that contest, you know, for the hell of it. soon enough it would all be starting. she would actually tour around the country with freaking oceans. even though she wasn't an extreme fan of their music and didn't know the trivia questions that huge fans knew, she liked them well enough and even if she didn't- it was still a pretty famous band. bree sighed and glanced around. she wasn't bad with people, but she would rather stay in her own lane in the beginning.
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oceans [closed]

Postby LukeDeadwood » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Open

Asa looked up at the bus and felt his nervousness grow when he caught sight of the band members looking at him and the others. 'Don't they just know how to make people feel comfortable...' He thought with a sigh as he stared down at his feet. He'd remembered signing up for the contest - well...moreso his stepmom coercing him to do it cause he didn't have the confidence to otherwise - and how excited he'd been when he found out that he won. But now that excitement was buried by the urge to crawl back home and curl up under the covers. He hated being stared at, no matter who was doing the staring. It just made him feel as if he was being judged nonstop. "Kinda too late to turn back though..." he mumbled to himself.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Name:Tanya Walters Age:19 Tagged: Alissa, other winners

The buses slowed to a stop and Tanya was so caught up in the she said moment. It was so awkward though, she was thinking, because all the other winners were just standing around glancing at each other. She stood up shakily, as she hadn't drank anything or taken her medication.from the curb she was perched on and walk near the little bench Alissa was sitting on, leaning on the corner lopsidedly. "So uh, hey" she said weirdly, trying to gesture her hands in a friendly way. "Oh god that was terrible. I'm so bad at this." Tanya thought, her semi-curled copper hair shimmered in the daylight. She looked at the ground to avoid any more awkward eye contacts. "It's really.. really quiet, huh?" She murmured, attempting to kindle a conversation.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Clara Benson
Female - 18 - tags: none

MMI sit by myself quietly writing, peaking up at the bus every now and then to see if anyone had come out yet. The wait doesn't bother me, the longer it takes them, the more time I have to write. Although my stories are never good enough and I usually end up scrapping them, but maybe it will be different this time--maybe the places we will be visiting will inspire me.
MMIt's strange that I ended up being one of the winners: I hadn't even wanted to enter this competition, but my best friend persuaded me too. She said I needed to be more social, and that this was a once in a lifetime chance to meet my favorite band. I really didn't want to meet them though, just because I like their music doesn't mean I'm crazy about them. Kelsey thought I was just making up excuses when I told her that, though, and practically made me enter. Perhaps I won't have to interact with people too much though, and it will be nice to travel to new places.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || the band
I realize pretty quickly that Tigo isn't feeling well, cause the way he wakes up tells me he has a really bad cold. Well damn, maybe I should let the boy rest. I tuck him back in and stroke his hair before going back to my other boys, just in time for Jason to ask us if we're nervous. "Nervous? Not at all. I think we'll be just fine." I say with a light chuckle, smacking him playfully on he back before turning to Finn as well. "Ready, boys?" I say with a smirk and a somewhat flirtatious growl before running away and opening the door of the tour bus.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Finch "Finn" Winchester
20 || male || Drummer || Homosexual || Everyone/Anyone

"Ready boss."Finn smirks tapping his drumsticks lightly on his legs. He frowns slightly looking over at Tigo,"Is he okay?"He questions.

As Jordan runs to the door,Finn looks back at the ill band member but follows Jordan to the now open tour bus door.
"Smile and wave boys,smile and wave."He chuckles lightly as he ruffles Jordan's hair.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Jason Lawrence || Bassist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: Everyone

Jason nods at Jordan's expression of how he feels, agreeing quietly. Hopefully Tigo felt better soon, it was a shame he's fallen sick at such a time. Jason put his still half full cup of coffee aside and jumped up, quickly following Jordans lead the door, eager to finally get off the bus. . "I know I am!" He responded. As soon as he'd met the asphalt ground, the sun hit his face and forced his eyes into a squint. He blinked widely, trying to adjust to the light. He put his hand above his brow to block the sun and looking up, he noticed the people that stood about 100 meters away, and felt every set of eyes fall on them, analysing their every move. His heart beat a little faster, probably the same reaction the fans had as well. "Well here we go." He shrugged, pulling on his jacket to create a better, tighter fit, and starting with the others towards the small group.
Last edited by ѕмαυg on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:46 am

Mason // 17 // stadium

A noise from one of the buses catches my attention. I look over to see the door open, revealing the band members. Something in between excitement and anxiety washes over me and I look around at the other winners. Waiting for the band to say something, I fidget but stay standing in my spot, not wanting to crowd them but unsure if we should get closer or what. Guess they'll tell us once they all come out.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 am

Clara Benson
Female - 18 - tags: none

MMI barely notice when the band members start coming out of the bus. Perhaps if I don't pay any attention to them and just keep writing, they won't notice me or won't realize I'm a winner, and they'll leave without me. It's too late for anyone else to take my spot, and now that it's all starting to happen, I'm getting cold feet.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:59 am

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Open

Asa jumped when he heard the doors of the bus open and looked up, seeing the band members walk out. He internally squeaked and instantly looked back down at his shoes, not at all prepared to interact with anyone - especially them. Yeah, he was excited to see them, the nervousness and anxiety showing their ugly faces again. Was it bad he kinda didn't want to be noticed? It probably was, but oh well.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me