High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Postby Church Bells » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 am

Davina Masse/V, Na-Na - Female -Tags; Logan - Location; Main Barn

Davina walked into the barn to see a startling amount of commotion. It seemed a few new people had arrived today, which was always fun, not. She took a deep breath and tightened her face into a scowl as she scouted around for anyone who looked like they might not be boring. She squinted as she saw how many black horses had suddenly appeared in the stable, which had formerly been dominated by high preforming sport horses and warmbloods and such, now Friesians and Morgans seemed to be the majority. She shrugged off the annoying thoughts she had about how they were more for show then talent and decided to approach a man leaning over a stable door. She gave him his space but leaned against the stable wall too, looking at the horse. "She's beautiful, is she yours?" She asked slowly with a smooth tone, her words well thought out.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thea, Age 13. Horse: Buckwheat | Tags: None

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm

<Subject says some things you may need to know>
A shiny, navy-blue truck drove up to High Stride Stables.
A young, blonde-haired girl who looked 15 stomped off and sighed. She was Thea. 13-year-old Thea, to be precise.
"Thea, get your dang horse outta here!" her brother Danny said. Everyone who knew Thea and Buckwheat knew it - Buckwheat only listened to Thea. Danny always said they should get the stallion castrated so other people, like Thea's nieces Skye and Alyssa, could ride him. But Thea said she never wanted Skye and Alyssa to ride him.
"I'll get Buck and our stuff out and then you can leave!" Thea said harshly.
She easily got Buckwheat out. The young horse, only four years of age, snorted. "Let's go, Bucky."
She then proceeded to getting her wheelbarrow out. She had four more to get. One had her Western riding supplies, another her English, the third her brushes and care items, and the last one had her feed. Lots of it. If it wasn't enough for her stay, she'd just buy more. With her own money. She would refuse to use anything the stables provided.
She looked for somebody to get Buck into a stall.
Thea barely looked back as Danny sped off, trailer swerving behind.

Note: Not sure where to take it from here!
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Logan Sage
18|Male
Jetstar & Jupiter
Tagged: Davina.
Jetstar let out a frustrated snort, but Logan didn't seemed to be fazed by it. "I know, but you'll settle in soon," he murmured to the mare. He would have tried to give her a pat, but he knew that Jetstar did not like to be touched unless she wanted a pat. He then heard someone approaching and he turned around slightly as a young woman leaned against the stable wall, nearby. Logan frowned slightly, becoming a little colder and more closed off. "Of course," he responded, then he returned his focus back towards Jetstar, who was looking quite wary at the new person.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Name-Raven
Gender-Male/Stallion
Spiecies-Horse
Mate-N/A
Offspring-N/A
Info- he's an extremely wild horse not yet tamed he doesn't trust humans an hates water, he will charge anyone (human) if feels threatened try riding him (I dare u)

ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thea, age 13. Buckwheat | Tags, None

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 am

Thea noticed someone looking at her, but she didn't care. She didn't talk to anyone if she didn't have to. Sometimes she did, but she was extremely rude when she spoke. Especially when she was nervous. Like now.
“Can anyone help my horse and I get settled in?” she asked sharply, playing with her huge hoop earrings.
Buckwheat spooked and nudged Thea’s shoulder, as if telling her to calm down.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:51 am

Tomoko please post your forms on the joining page))

Davina didn't have time for attitude other than her own, and simply walked away, careful not to touch the seemingly closed off man. She rolled her eyes as she saw a young girl begging for help with her horse. She slowly approached, stopping about a foot away from the young girl. "What do you need?' She asked prepared to put the girl in her place is she came off sassy.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thea, age 13. Buckwheat | Tags, Davina

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 am

Thea's eyebrows rose slightly, in pure shock. She showed it, though, as little as possible.
"Danny got me a private pen for Buckwheat. So, where is it? Would you know?" she demanded, losing her tone but not by much. Thea felt Buckwheat's muscles tense, and he gave a long, loud snort.
"Buckwheat," Thea said, putting her hand on Buckwheat's velvet-like muzzle. She eyed several kids around the stables. "He's not partial to strangers. Especially when there's lots of them. So anyway. Buck's pen?"
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 am

Logan Sage
18|Male
Jetstar & Jupiter
Tagged: Open.
"Okay then," Logan muttered, as the young woman had just walked off. He leaned against the stable door, only turning around again when he heard a girl demanding for help. He rolled his eyes slightly. "Why's she wearing hoop earrings? They'll catch on something easily," he murmured to Jetstar, deciding that he was not going to get involved with children. "I'm going to see how Jupiter is getting on, so I'll see you later, Moody," he then said to Jetstar, and he walked off, to go towards the paddocks so that he could check on Jupiter, hoping that he was settling in well and taking the opportunity to release some energy.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Not eager to lose her temper to a little kid she forced a smile and began walking on the outside of the barn toward the private pastures. "Follow me," she commanded softly, slowly making her way to the furthest pasture and opening the gate with a practiced ease. "This is his, stalls are numbered in order, one starting at the main entrance." She informed, stepping out of the way so she could let her horse in the pasture. "Next time some manners would be nice," she said as she turned the water on.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thea, Age 13. Horse: Buckwheat | Tags: Davina

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Thea was surprised. She had expected the same angry words she got when she spoke to Danny or Skye or Alyssa or Danny's wife.
“Thanks,” mumbled Thea. “And sorry.”
The words shocked even Thea. When did she last say sorry? And what was so special about Davina?
Thea kept marveling the thought as she released Buck into the pen.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me