☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Postby CasterHD » Wed May 24, 2017 8:16 am

Ian Summers/Crash/Tags: Arabella, everyone.
He didn't realize he was shaking til she took his hands for a moment.
"Y-yes.." He said inna answer to his wound, he had learner a good amount of first aid from being frequently hurt, and while this was larger than normal as he took a few deep breaths he felt slightly better with his pulse becoming slower and took off his now partly ruined dress shirt and tied it around his wounded waist to stop the flow of blood, with that slightly taken care of he silenced the watch. Arabella seemed to be struggling to stand and he gave her a concerned look.
"Maybe you should stay sitting? Seems like I'm not the only one hurt here." As a slight breeze picked up towards them he heard voices being carried towards them.
From what he could here maybe 3 or 4.
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 am

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~Ian

Even though the severity of the situation Arabella still blushed when he took his shirt off. Then he addressed her broken ankle “ I'm fine...we should probably go find the others” she threw her tote bag over her shoulder and stood up slightly lifting her foot so the pain wasn't that bad and she could balance since she used to be a gymnast in junior high. She looked over at Ian “ I lean on you, you lean on me and we can probably make it over to the others” she stated before reaching out her hand to help him up.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 am

Sapphire Smith Tagged: Open

When she came to, her breathing was normal again and she heard her poor kitten, Mint, mewling. Not knowing how long she had passed out for, and barely remembering what had happened moments before, she groggily opened her eyes. In a second she wished she didn't. The light was blinding, and the sight of the 5 other bleeding, injured, and vomiting other people she couldn't stand to keep her eyes open. Sapphire had always been a little socially awkward and had trouble knowing what to say in some situations, and very shy. She didn't know what to do, seeing all these people. At least some other kids from school survived. She thought. But why us, of all those people, why do we deserve to live? She asked herself. Sighing, and rolling over, she picked up Mint, trying to calm her down. "Shhh... Please just stay calm for the two of us, Mint." She stumbled around, attempting to stand up, letting out a sharp cry of pain as she used her wrist to grab the bag she had set Mint in. She collapsed back on the sand. Slowly, and confusingly, everything that had happened earlier came back to her. She remembered her hastily attempting to get the passenger next to her to let go of her hand (he had grabbed it in shock and fear as the plane crashed) but breaking both their wrists in the process. Then the seat in front of her burst into flames, and she had to get out of there. She hadn't thought anyone else survived, until now. She looked around, noticing all five, probably the only, survivors, and attempted to stand up again, only to fall down once more.

(Sorry it's short again. My computer is having issues so I'm on mobile.)
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak (2)

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 am

Novak Peter Ellis {- / 18 / / Tagged: Skylar, Zander/ Location: Crash Site - }
He had to keep moving, the lack of fresh air caused his head to spin, his lung unable to draw a full breath, soot and ash darkening his hair and skin. Taking another few steps forward caused his eyes to water, he was unsure if was caused by the smoke or the reality of the horrible situation he was in. He brushed his sleeve over his eyes to try to stop the burning and his vision cleared for the moment, his sleeve now damp with blood or sweat, at this point he didn't know which. Every step brought him closer to the exit and what he hoped was safety, but faintly in the background, he heard a voice. For a moment he was elated, that meant there was other people still alive! His happiness lasted only a fraction of a minute when he realized the voice was behind him, still trapped in the ruins of the plane. "Hello?... Where are you?" he called out again towards Skyler, making the choice to turn back to walk towards the voice. He took another few steps before he heard the voice again, along with another, he couldn't believe there were still at least two people alive. "Thank god..." he muttered to himself, still walking back into the heavy darkness. He was slow, the pain racking his moments but he made it towards the girl, his body was running only on adrenaline at this point. At first, he thought the site of his dead classmates was bad, but when Skyler's form filled his vision, the damage and blood from the crash seemed exponentially worst since she was still alive and in pain. "H-hey, ....are you okay?" Novak asked, wide eyed and shaken, though he realized how dumb his question was, he didn't know what to say.

Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zander Night| 2

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am

Zander Night|Eighteen, Male|Tags: Skylar
Zander squinted squinted through the debris as he tried to make out anything that looked like a person. He saw serveral people who all appeared to be dead, he just walked past them, trying not to think about it. But he had known these people, they were his classmates, none were friends, but he'd known their stories. He took a deep breath and pushed those thoughts aside as it appeared there was a more pressing matter at hand. Zander walked towards what seemed to be a girl's voice, and a voice that was getting louder in the distance. "Are there two of you?" Zander called out as they weren't quite into view yet due to the smoke. The boy made his way forward carefully, delicately stepping where he felt was safe to do so. He heard the boy ask is she was okay just as they came into view. Zander walked forward in a quicker pace s it appeared the girl was injured. "It would appear that she is not alright." Zander said with no harshness in his tone as she observed the girl's injuries. He gave a small smile to the two before looking only at the girl. "What can we do to help?" Zander asked her as he ran a hand through his long black hair, starting at the top of his head and working his way down. It was something he had always done to help calm himself down. His dark grey eyes avoided the other's eyes as he focused on ways to help the girl. It wasn't until he looked down that he realized Smoke had followed him. He gave Smoke a slight pat on the head as he looked back to the other two.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar Whitham // 4

Postby pink milk » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

Skylar Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: stressed
tags: Zander, Novak
The girl fully opened her eyes now and stared blankly, in silence at this towering figure above her for a few minutes. She could see two of the same person and they were both spinning violently above her. She wiped sweat away from her forehead only to leave a streak of blood across her face. Another figure appeared before her just as her eyes were fully adjusting and she gave a deep sigh. "I'm so glad you're both alive. I couldn't have handled this... not alone. Is there anyone else left on the plane?" She gritted her teeth as a shooting pain went through her wrist and she suddenly pulled the hand in towards her chest."You wouldn't happen to have any bandages would either of you?" Her voice was a little raspy from calling out to them but she was still trying to stay calm in such a harsh scenario.
Open noticing Smoke, she reached her other hand out towards him and gave a slight smile. "Bless. It's good to see you survived the impact too sweetie." She'd always had a fondness for animals, hence her veterinary training and would've been entirely crushed to have seen any on the animals on board found dead at this moment in time. "He's gorgeous..."
Last edited by pink milk on Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:21 am

(Remember to turn signatures off!!)
Reed Jones ~ location: Outside plane crash ~ Tags: Jack
Hearing someone next to her, she quickly spun around and sat down looking up. Putting her hand up to block the sun, it was another passenger. "Oh my!" She lifted her hand and wiped away the tear streaming down her face. "You're alive! I mean. Someone else is alive." Slowly she stood up, her head was still spinning. Looking down, she kicked sand over what just had come out of her. Sand filled up underneath her foot in her shoe but she didn't really notice. "Is there others, are you ok?!" Her eyes began to scan his body for any injures, but it was painful to even move her eyes to quickly.
(A little bit of writers block, and in a hurry, sorry)
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ian Summers

Postby CasterHD » Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Ian Summers/Crash/Tags:Arabella,Everyone

For a split second his mind told him to push this girl away as he did to really everyone in school, put up a wall and say he was fine.
But he didn't, he took her hand which was small compared to his and tried not to lean to heavily on her knowing that he didn't want to ignore her ankle any farther then it already was. He was surprised to find himself taking comfort in the slight scent of perfume coming off Arabella, maybe because it was such a normal human thing in this alien situation.
"Thanks.." He murmured with a slight nervous undertone to his voice as they began to take there first tentative step towards the place where other voices could be heard.
He could make out a thin blonde girl climbing her way out of the wreck, the small mewls of a cat made there way over to them on the slight breeze which struck him as odd. If animals had survived the crash then how many people? As he and Arabella made there way farther along he could make out the shapes of more people, at least 4 with the exception of the blonde girl he had just seen. The most shocking thing to him was most of these people slowly began to look familiar even if it was just a face he'd seen once in his time at school or on the street somehow. He felt more stable walking on his own and let Arabella have fully support to lean on him if needed, the wound on his side may of looked back but as he began to move about more he realized most of the pain was from bruising and soreness rather than the inch or so deep long gash.
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~Ian, everyone else

As they started Walking Arabella noticed Ian was starting to walk on his on, so she leaned more into him and they soon approached the others, she noticed a girl climbing her way out and she saw that somehow a pet survived?! She removed herself from Ian and limped herself over to the rest of them “ is this everyone?” she asked softly looking around noticing that the plane was catching fire probably from the gas, she hoped everyone who was alive was already out. Her cheeks were a bright red from the heat of the sun outside and she felt herself starting to get extremely hot and the burning plane wasn't helping. She stepped wrong and her ankle shot pain through her leg she quickly fell to the ground clenching her jaw.

[flashback]
Arabella had her earphones in and she listened to her music as she tilted her head back trying to fall asleep, when she didn't succeed she looked around and glanced at Ian, despite knowing his reputation of being quite the player she couldn't deny her feelings she realized she was looking a little longer then just a glance and quickly looked back at her phone soon she felt the plane start to shake quickly grabbing the seat in front of her for dear life her head jerked back and it all went black.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Jack Tinker // 18 // Tag: Reed // Single

Jacks mind was a bit foggy so he didn't really know who he was talking to. He looked behind him and covered his hand from the sun to see a few others coming out. One was holding a cat, another girl and guy were leaning against one another. There were two guys with a single girl also. He turned back to the girl next to him, which he now remembered was Reed. Funny enough, he had seen her around school before, and that's all his mind could remember at that moment. He was thinking too much about his pain, the heat and the crash to actually remember people.

"Seems to be a few." He said, coughing a bit. It left a red mark on his arm, a blood stain. His mind went dizzy and he lost his balence at the sight of it, soon fainting right in front of her.
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me