♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Kat~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Maya

Queen of Spades
Fay nodded at Mari's explation, "boy about Scooter's height? That would probably be Chess," she said before walking back outside to enjoy the sun.
She climbed up onto the roof and lied out before a sound from close by made her get up to investigate.
She sat on the edge of a roof, watching Maya as she explored below. She didn't recognize this girl as a club, she looked a lot like a joker.
Fay sat down and watched the girl, using her as a sort of entertainment. There wasn't much to do or see when you weren't being illegal.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter nodded and watched Fay leave before pulling Mari closer. "Hey shortcake, how about we go somewhere fun? I know a secluded part of the park," he said, giving her a flirty wink and his signature grin.
He motioned to where Spark and Ash were, "Spash probably wants to be alone," he said with a goofy grin, amusing himself with this new couple name. "Do you like Spash, or can you come up with something better Princess?"
He walked to the door and held it open, motioning for her to follow, "come on, I want to teach you something!" He wanted to take her along the roof tops, he wanted to show her how his gang and him traveled the busy city of NewYork. He wanted to show her his favorite spot once it got dark.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Worried
Tags: Chess, Angie, Wisp

Club
Italy frowned when Wisp kept coughing. "Tu sei....sick?" She asked, confused. Sje hadn't seen anyone in the group get sick, well, until now.
She looked over at Chess, wondering what to do. Did they have medicine in America like they did in Italy? Was American medicine all different?
She picked up Angel, worried that if the little girl stood too close she'd get sick too. Didn't Americans have scary sickness? That's what her Nonna has told her. Nonna had said to never get too close to Americans, especially not the men. She's could make an exception for Angel, right? Her checked dusted in red as she thought about someone else she'd make an exception for.
Though, this sickness seemed a lot like all the ones back home. It didn't seem nessisarily scary. Was her Nonna telling scary stories to keep her out of America?
Last edited by Kat~ on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; behind kullman's
Mood;; cold;happy
Tags;; Fay;spades
sings like this girl.

Maya pokes around some dumpsters behind an abandoned building. She was looking for something rusty. Nails, small pieces of metal, anything really. Empty containers to mix her concoctions in would be useful too. Her instrument was heavy and she wished she had a secure place to put it, but she couldn’t find anywhere that seemed safe enough. The guitar was her lifeline, her way of actually earning money, her place in the world and it was too risky to leave it unattended. However, that didn’t mean it was a pain in the butt to lug around. She finds an old board with some nails stuck in it and she begins to carefully pry them out, depositing them into her bag. When she’s done she tosses the board back and resumes rummaging around.

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; club camp
Mood;; slightly jealous
Tags;; hawk;angie;luca;chess;alice;
Crush;; none

Connor nods to the guy, whose name he’d probably forget anytime in the next 10 minutes, and shakes his hand, “Connor” he replies feeling obliged to share his name as well. Connor seemed to be one of the only clubs who went by their actual name and sometimes it made him feel a little self-conscious, like he didn’t quite fit in. Like now. Suddenly, Keeper bounds away alert, ears perked to where Angie was by the rabbit hole. He stands by the small girl, wary but not aggressive and Connor feels a little pang of jealously before scolding himself. He should be grateful that the clubs even kept the dog around. It was probably thanks to them that Keeper even survived this winter and for that Connor was happy.
Last edited by desertcommunity on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Celia * Tags: Open * Spades * 15 * Depressed * Diner * Crush is Open

Celia walked into the hideout and sat down. She sighed a little and watched everyone else. Her mind was messed up for a little from lack of sleep. She looked at the necklace she had stolen. "Good job Li." She said to herself. She watched the other Spades talk and she sighed again. She called for one of them. "Hey Fay! Can you come here when you're done?" Celia said.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:33 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Curious
Where; Diner
Tags; Spades
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari sort of just watched Fay leave, noting that it didn't take her long to go off on her own again. I still don't think she likes me very much... The ex-rich girl gave a frown and an almost inaudible humming sound, however her attention changed back to the flirtatious male next to her when he pulled her in again. Her eyes narrowed a bit at the nickname 'shortcake', and she was so very tempted to reply that 'at least she was taller than Fay'.
"Spash?" She giggled a bit, looking off into the main room where the two still stood. "He was spinning her like a princess." The blonde remarked, before nodding in response to his next question and following him out to the door. "Thank you for remembering that I have legs." Mari joked, glad not to have been dragged along. "So what is it?" The Spade-to-be asked, leaning against the fence outside.

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired
Where; Platform
Tags; Clubs
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess gave a smile, before looking back to Alice for a moment. "It might be a bit soon to leave, but Wisp came back here sick; I need to go find some cough medicine." He gave a respectful nod, before jogging off to the head of the train to get out the medical chest. because of the smaller children, all of their medicines were in either liquids or chewable form, and he took out a bottle before jogging back out to find Wisp. "Do we have any water bottles?" He called out to anyone who would listen. (Wb ;-;)
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia nearly let out a full on scream when someone came barreling towards her and scooped her up. She was about to let a punch fly right into the guy's jaw, but instead let out a small shriek as she saw who it was and her eyes lit up. She flung her arms around his neck, after he stopped spinning and put her down, and put her face in his shoulder. "Ash, I thought I would never see you again." She said, her voice nearly cracking and a little muffled. Don't you dare cry- since when were you one to get all mushy and emotional? Alice told herself. But she was beyond the tears now and was overflowing with joy over the knowledge that the diner was still inhabited by the Spades. And Ash was here!

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice's coughs were finally subsiding for the time being and she straightened her back. "Sorry about that.." She said, trying to clear out her now raspy throat and put on a smile. "Where'd the dog come from?" She said as a few tiny coughs sounded in the back of her throat; muffled and low. She pushed down the coughs, standing up and adjusting her bookbag straps. Alice brushed herself off and eyed the dog, then looked around at everyone- which wasn't really a lot of people. This was good yet bad. Smaller numbers meant less mouths to feed but larger numbers meant better protection and strong forces. Now who was the dude that they all been raving about while she had been coughing?? She saw Chess come jogging towards her, some type of medicine in his hand. "Use that on someone who needs it, I'm fine." She said with a half smile, adjusting her cap.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Location;; club camp
Mood;; slightly jealous;awkward
Tags;; hawk;angie;chess;alice;
Crush;; none

“Nah, you’re cool.” Connor steps to the side to make room for…uh, the guy, to pass. He didn’t understand why he was making such a fuss over the girl. A cough wasn’t death and for a pack of kids living on the streets, it was bound to happen now and then. He wanders over to where they were crowded around the girl, who he’d never met, and stands quietly off to the side. Once Keeper had decided to relax he ambles back over to Connor, nudging the boy’s hand to be petted. Connor obliges, stroking the dogs short muzzle absently.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Angel, Bella, Alesha, Conner
Leo watched as the group swarmed around Wisp, Hawk was glad to have her back, happy for her safety, but he didn't think that she needed the swarm of people, "C'mon guys, give 'em some space" He called out, standing beside Conner, "How you doing dude?" He asked, turning to look at Conner, he felt a weird tingle in his stomach, and felt almost embarrassed talking to the guy, the embarrassment soon spread to his cheeks, turning them a light red. Hawk crossed his arms tightly, digging his nails into his arms, as if he could scratch out the embarrassment.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella, Hawk, Conner, Alice
Angel was just about to help Wisp to her feet when Italy pulled her back and into her arms, Angie rolled her eyes, really wishing she wasn't the baby. "Are you sick? I get sick sometimes, it sucks" she breathed a big sigh. (WB)

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Fay, Scooter, Mari, Ambrosia
Luca pulled Ambrosia in for a hug, holding onto her tightly incase she should get taken away again. "I missed you too" He whispered before stepping back, "How'd you do it?!" He shouted excitedly, maybe a bit louder then necessary, "Sorry, I'm just so excited" He blushed slightly, but still watched Sparky, rather intensely actually, like he was trying to memorise every single feature on her face, counting every freckle and blemish, and gazing at those eyes.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:33 am

Location;; club camp
Mood;; awkward
Tags;; hawk;angie;chess;alice;
Crush;; none

"Just surviving the nightmare." Connor replies with a sigh. He shifts from one foot to the other, looking a little uncomfortable, "Hey look...thanks for watching Keeper for me...I-I appreciate it. " It was uncommon for him to express gratitude like this and the words even felt awkward as they left his mouth. Connor wouldn't have even left the dog if, 1. He'd known he was leaving, and 2. If the clubs weren't so isolated that he would've had to haul the dogs massive butt through a maze of passages and ladders. He wondered if they had found an easier way to get Keeper in and out of the hideout while he was gone. Connor is, meanwhile, oblivious to Hawk's discomfort, not really giving it a second thought.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Spark let go of Ash and stood in front of him after they hugged, practically beaming. "I'm excited to be back." She laughed, a smile coming across her face. But it soon disappeared as Ash asked her how she did it. She knew what he meant- how did she get out of jail; how'd she get away? "I-" She looked down at her hands, which she stuffed into the pocket of her hoodie and then down at her shoes and the ground. Her dirty blonde, wavy hair spilled over her shoulder but she didn't bother to move it. "I didn't.. escape. I just- they-" She let out a tiny huff, her voice getting quieter and quieter as she stared at the floor. "Can we go somewhere more private? It's not that I don't want the others to hear but I just.. need to sit down or something. It's a long story.." She said, the words not coming to her easily. How was she going to explain this? It wasn't a hard thing to say, just a few words, but her past was not just a few words. It was a long story and she was ready to tell Ash if he was ready to listen to her.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice moved her hair out of her face again, giving Italy a short, dark glare. She knew that the girl meant well, but it still ticked her off that she snatched Angie away like that. "Bronchitis isn't contagious." She snapped; she couldn't help it. Alice took a deep breath and looked around. It was definitely more empty ere since the last time she'd seen it. Which was when the two groups were together for the big blizzard. All she saw now were the ghosts of where people had been, living their' lives down here. Sitting around the fire laughing, cooking food, standing around and having normal conversations with their' friends among the groups. Speaking of sitting around the fire- she spotted little Luca sitting there and a small smile bloomed on her face. She quickly made it disappear but happiness was roiling around in her mind- she was so glad he was safe. Alice set her eyes back on Angie and Italy, taking a step closer to them and crossing her arms. A silent challenge. "What's happened around here?" She said, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly. Alice cleared her throat quickly, pushing down the tingles that were threatening to become full-blown coughs again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:16 pm

[quote="Kat~"]
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Maya, Celia

Queen of Spades
Fay glanced over at Scooter for a second before her attention was taken by one of the other members.
"Hey, Celia, come up," she offered, keeping an eye on Maya at the same time, "I'm watchin' a joker rummage through some of the junk that the rich girl tossed out when she cleaned up!" she said as if excited about her favorite TV show. Not that she had one of those, she'd never watched TV before.
She watched Maya more before calling down, "don't run away, keep doin' that, yer entertainin'," she told her.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter smirked and followed her outside after holding the door for her. "This way!" he said excitedly before jumping up onto the Kullman's roof and reaching a hand down to help her up.
"You can t'ust me," he assured her, "this will be fun, you'll like whe'e we''e going! It's 'eally p'etty!" (Short because I'm tired and writing these from Italy up so I'm getting tireder and tirder)

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Worried
Tags: Chess, Angie, Wisp

Club
Italt frowned and took a step back, "sí, all your coughing is contagious if it's a...a germ," she said, pausing as she tried to think of the English word.
She didnt exactly know what bronchitis was, but she knew that coughing was often a sign someone was contagious. What ever it was, the word sure did sound like bronchite, maybe they were similar?
"Tu sei importante! Take the medicine and it will help, si?" she asked in a way that make her question sound a lot like a statement. Her foot tapped as she attempted to stand still. The lack of caffeine was starting to annoy her. She put Angel down in fear of shaking the poor girl up as her right leg and fingers tapped quickly against the floor/her thigh.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me