Pʟᴀʏ Oʀ Bᴇ Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ | Lɪᴛ | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Pʟᴀʏ Oʀ Bᴇ Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ | Lɪᴛ | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Freedom! » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 am

( You could use Ali for a change? really whoever you like the best )
I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ali

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 am

{{ Alright, Ali it is.

ImageImage

XxXxXx

Your name?
"Uh, why? Yeah, um miss who are you and why do you need to know my name? Wait, you are kinda pretty, so I'll tell you my name. It's Ali."
His name is Ali Omer. Ali means the high, exalted one. Omer is his last name which means flourishing, long-lived; prospering and thriving.

Age?
"How old do I look to you?"
Ali was born on the twelfth of August in 1994. So, he has just turned nineteen.

Gender?
"Madam, I'm a dude! Now, if I weren't such a gentleman I would have showed you, . . . unless you want me to show you? I like where this is going!!"
He is most definitely of the male gender without a single doubt.

Nationality?
"Proud Pakistani all the way!"
Ali was born in Lahore, Pakistan. He lived his whole life in Pakistan until he got selected to study in the world's best institute of arts and he just couldn't miss the chance, now could he?

Your Appearance?
"Wait, you are blind! Eh, you are still hot. Well, in two words, sexy! Wait, that was one."
Ali is of good looks and charismatic appearances. He stands at a fairly nice height of 6'0". He isn't aware of his weight but it's all muscle as he has worked hard to make himself a chiseled lean muscular body. Ali has mysteriously charming dark brown almost black eyes that can give you shivers if you look directly into them. He has a full head of raven-black hair that he does not like to style much as he prefers them the way they are. His dressing style is simple yet charmingly classy.

Personality?
"Girl, I'm full of life!"
Ali is a man who has been childish, crazy, fun-loving and insane ever since he could have remembered. When he was young, he loved to tease his mom and play pranks on his teachers. His father was the only person he ever feared. Ali was a creative boy since the very start and drew his first comic at the age of eight. He has a passion for artistry and can draw a portrait of you in a matter of few minutes. Ali also has a beautiful voice and is a shower singer. He also plays the piano and guitar; and has composed a few songs. Though, he a love for music but his main passion is painting and sketching. When he isn't teasing or annoying anyone, he is often seen with his sketch book somewhere drawing a scenery or a pretty girl. Ali is a charismatic person and his charisma is quite mysterious at times. Ali can easily woo any girl in a matter of seconds. He is flirtatious at right times and can make anyone smile with his adorable antics. Ali can be very cute when he wants to and his famous pout can make you do almost anything for him.

Your past?
"Ugh, the way you said past made me feel as if I'm a mummy or something. There isn't much to my "past" okay? Just an average life. More interested to know about you anyways."
Ali was born into a wealthy family and life was incredibly easy. His father was a businessman with a great business empire to which Ali was the sole heir to. That was until his tenth birthday when his father died in a plane crash. The loss was immense and little Ali who though usually terrified by his father's strictness was still quite close to his father and he became heartbroken. Things were to take a much more terrible turn as his uncle fooled his mother and got the whole business empire to his name leaving his mother and him flat broke and out alone. The next few years, Ali and his mother spent quite harshly and life seemed quite impossible to continue. His mother worked in a small restaurant and he sold his artwork. But instead of falling down, Ali stepped up and embraced life most cheerfully. He became more lively and always tried to brighten his mother's mood. In a few years, things got better for the family as his mother got a good job and re-married.

Relationship status?
"Haha, single. And why you asking, hm? Haha."
Ali is heterosexual and single for the time being. He never had the opportunity to ever consider romance due to his tough life but now that things seem easier, he will keep an eye out for some girl that can catch his eye.

" A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me. "

ImageImage

forum © Me
character © Me
faceclaim © Ali Zafar
pictures © Original owners
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

(Accepted of course ^^ )
I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:21 am

{{ Thanks