Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Postby Freedom! » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 am

(Hey! this sounds interesting, could Noah be in the K9 Units please? thanks! )
Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓝⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ
Name: Noah Hutchins
Nickname: Noah, or Stoner Boy as some know me as, But Stoner is ok as well.

Ⓓⓘⓖⓖⓘⓝⓖ Ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
Hobbies: Noah has a lot of Hobbies, before his parents died he used to fix cars and moterbikes, buying them in as junk and fixing them up, sometime selling them and sometimes keeping them just to run them out again for the fun of it. He loves causing trouble, if he finds a way to cause it you can be sure hes going to do it just to annoy someone. He loves getting into fights for the smallest reasons, and isn't afraid to go all out if he gets away with it. Now, he has his 'Big Badpoint' hes a Stoner. Anything bad going out there he takes it, He could probably stop of he wanted to, but it helps him relax after his past, and it feels so good...
Personality: Noah is a strong headed boy, who prefers to keep all of his problems to himself. Hes not overly talkative, unless hes trying to annoy someone in one way or another. Sometimes he doesn't mean to annoy or frighten people, but he just does. The wild 'Stoner' eyes don't always help him. Hes hardly ever in school, and has a strict 'No early morning' rule. The only reason he ever shows up is because he needs to, otherwise he'll loose all rights to his brothers. Noah can be playful, and is always at his best when he has his brothers which is rare, but all the same. Hes very brace, and some say cocky as he isn't afraid to stand up to anyone, including his Social Worker. He hates her with the life of him, but she has the power to take rights off of him, or even deny him ever seeing his brothers again.
History: Well lets see where to start... Well before Noah's parents died, he was a pretty normal boy. He fixed cars to emss about in them, and still caused trouble. But he sued to do good as well, his grades weren't completely awful, and some people had hope of him some day getting into a good career or some sort. His brother, Jacob worshipped the ground he walked on, and Noah was laways close to him. Tyler was younger, but Noah still loved him dearly. That ngiht of the crash, his parents had went out and left them with a babysitter, the police came and delivered the news. That ngiht was the last one he spent with his brothers, promising them everything would be ok, and that he would get them back some day. he sitll says that, he is getting his brothers back. They were all sent to foster homes, luckily Jacob and Tyler ended up in the sma eone while Noah was sent to one far of, he was allowed to see his brothers under supervision once a week, until he beat up his foster Dad. The man had hit him to much, and he had blown up on him and the family phoned the social worker. After them he was sent to another Foster Home, and wasn't allowed to see his brothers more than three times a month. It drove him crazy, and his school grades and everything falled, then he started taking drugs and all the bad stuff, even through he knew it was wrong. That foster family give him up after the mother became pregnant, aparently he was to 'Unstable' to have around a new born kid, as If he would ever harm a child. But then he was dropped into this foster home, the parents are in it for the money and don't care wha tthey do, they own the basement ebtween the three of them and thats that. His Social Worker sees him in school sometimes, whenever he cares enough to turn up. If he doesn't go to school enough they are taking his brothers away from him, and that'll kill the boy. He swears they dangle them in front of him, to lure him into doing stuff.

Ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ
Mother: Died in a car crash.
Father: Died with my Mum in the crash.
Brother/Sister: Yes, Jacob aged 8 and Tyler, aged 4. They are in foster care at the minute, And I am not only restricted to one Supervised visit a month, Unless I am really good then I get more, but that never happens.
Other Family: Well, at the minute I am in a foster home, the parents don''t care what we do, they have three foster kids, me, Bethand Isaiah. Isaiah is the same age as me- 17 while Beth's a year younger- 16.
Chidren: Nope, not that I know of.
Crush: Just a few...
Girlfriend: I try to stay out of 'Big' relationships.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

~Ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ~
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 6'7
Weight: 147 Ibs

Body Type: Noah is strong, stronger than he looks even. And is rather tall.
Scars: Theres a lot of scars, burns, stabs, and even one bullet wound. He has a stab would in the back of his neck, which he can be very protective over if he thinks someones getting to close.
Distinctive Features:
Tattoo's: Tribal on my arm, I think it shows how many different paths you can take in life, and it just represents me well.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ
Weakspots: Well, Noah's chest and arms are his weak spot. Once you've found it out, He can take many different reactions to you dependding how close he is to you.
Songs: No Regrets Yin Yang Rockstar
Clothing Style: Anything really, normally a no sleeved shirt with my black leather jacket on over it, with a pair of jeans.
Favourite Colour: Black, Its just a nice colour.
Nationality British, Problem?
Habits: Noah's got a bad habit for smoking the bad stuff.
Pets: Black Jack, hes been there through it all with me. He was only over a year when all this broke out, and now at the age of three hes my best friend, and my loyalist.
Last edited by Freedom! on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:38 am

(Accepted, but just a note for everyone. A 6'7 male would not weigh 117 unless he had anorexic issues. Muscle weighs twice as much as fat, which would make them much heavier, especially if they're very strong. Just a little side note!)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am

( :lol: will edit, sorry I ain't very smart XD )

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 am

||@Imperfect. I probably won't be active too much from Wednesday-Friday as I am going away for a bit. I'll be able to post in the morning and the evening if I have wifi. They also may not be as pretty as my regular posts but I'll try to keep the literacy and the grammar/spelling up to code. Thank you for hopefully understanding c:||
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

(That's perfectly fine. I also usually can not get on during most days after school. I have homework, and then rushing to swim. So please, don't expect to much from me during the day. :P )
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmine the Kat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 pm

May I reserve a female K-9 Unit for the Shadow Gang ^_^ I will have fun making this character XD))
Hey guys so... wow... I never thought I'd be doing this but I am quitting Chicken Smoothie. For one, I don't really have the time for it. And for another, I'll be entering college in the Fall and getting Work Study so yeah... I won't have any time to focus on this. However, my cousin is joining CS so I hope my friends will give her a warm, CS welcome. Her name is Miko Fuzz-Muffin. She is getting all of my good pets, as in the 2010, 2009, and 2008 pets but everything else, unless she wants them, are up for grabs. Anyway, bye for now ^_^
Jasmine the Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 pm

[Of course! And Freedom, which group of canine units? S.S.S. or Shadow Gang?]
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmine the Kat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:12 pm

This is Clearly a WIP
Username;
Jasmine the Kat

Name;
Naomi Isabella Knight

Nickname;
To her closest friends and family, she is Nami but she hates the nickname

Age;
20 Years Old

Gender;
Female

Nationality;
French (She has been in America
so long, that her accent is very faint)

Hometown;
Paris, France

Orientation;
Straight

Hair Color;
Dark brown with streaks of Chestnut, red, and gold which give it a deep mahogany color

Eye Color;
Pale green

Skin tone;
Light golden tan

Build;
Tall and Slender

Height/Weight;
5'5" and 105lbs

Body Modifications;
She has pierced ears, a stud in her nose, and a pierced Naval. She has this on her left side, this on her right hip, and this on the back of her left shoulder

Overall Description;

Personality;
History;
Likes;
Dislikes;
Strengths;
Weaknesses;
Fears;

Crush;
Boyfriend;
Parents;
Siblings;
Other Family;
Pets;
Theme Song;

S.S.S or Shadow Gang;
Rank;
About the Job;
Human Partner(s);
Animal Partner(s);

This is Clearly ALSO a WIP
Username;
Jasmine the Kat

Name;
Bailey Rowan Knight

Nickname;
Rowan (She hates being called Bailey)

Age;

Gender;
Female

Nationality;
French (She has been in America so
long her Accent is very Faint)

Hometown;
Paris, France

Orientation;
Straight

Hair Color;
Eye Color;
Skin tone;
Build;
Height/Weight;
Body Modifications;
Overall Description;

Personality;
History;
Likes;
Dislikes;
Strengths;
Weaknesses;
Fears;

Crush;
Boyfriend;
Parents;
Siblings;
Other Family;
Pets;
Theme Song;

S.S.S or Shadow Gang;
Rank;
About the Job;
Human Partner(s);
Animal Partner(s);
Last edited by Jasmine the Kat on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey guys so... wow... I never thought I'd be doing this but I am quitting Chicken Smoothie. For one, I don't really have the time for it. And for another, I'll be entering college in the Fall and getting Work Study so yeah... I won't have any time to focus on this. However, my cousin is joining CS so I hope my friends will give her a warm, CS welcome. Her name is Miko Fuzz-Muffin. She is getting all of my good pets, as in the 2010, 2009, and 2008 pets but everything else, unless she wants them, are up for grabs. Anyway, bye for now ^_^
Jasmine the Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormbriger » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:58 pm

bump!
le
bump!
-Storm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Imperfect wrote:[Of course! And Freedom, which group of canine units? S.S.S. or Shadow Gang?]

(Shadow gang ;) )

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me