»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.Open.

Postby anomaly. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Small bump c;
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Name:
"Hello! I'm Selene Maria Woods. It's very nice to meet you."
Birthday:
"I was born on June 17th."
"Female, if you haven't already noticed."

Orientation:
Straight
Crush:
"Mmmmm... I have a bit of a crush on Luke..."
Your Love:
"Er. No. I'm not going to fall into love so easily like last time. That didn't end well at all..."
Kids:
"Nope."
History:
At a young age, Selene's mother died in a freak car accident, leaving Selene with her father.
They didn't live in the best neighborhood so Selene's father was worried about Selene being home alone after school as there had been a break in before so he invested in a doberman to be his daughter's best friend and protector. That day came and the year and a half old dog saved Selene's life as it heard someone enter the residence and a shot be fired. Her father didn't survive. The family dog, Enzo, had bought Selene time to get away and had scared off the attacker. Selene was then moved to libe with her uncle along with her little guardian angel, Enzo. The bond between the two had strenghtened to where they are inseperable and have complete trust in one another. Selene's past two relationships haven't ended well, leaving Selene a little
uneasy to love again. Since finding out she won this trip, she's hoping to find someone who understands her and a best friend.

"A Thousand Years - Part 2"
(feat. Steve Kazee)

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
...beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer

For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more~

Personality:
Selene's overall a very kind, loving, and
caring person. She's fiercely loyal to her
friends, meaning that she
would do anything, even lay down her
life to keep them safe.
As the saying goes,'You break my friend's heart,
And I'll break your face.' Upon first meeting
her, Selene is a young woman
of very few words, preferring to
keep to herself until she gets to know
you more. Don't worry though, she
warms up fairly quickly, but due to
past relationships she can be a little
hesitant to trust.
She's got a strong and loving
personality, making up for what she
lacks in size and she's got a humorous
and playful spirit that's hard to break
and loves to party.

Written Description:
Selene's heritage is Spanish, German, and English. She stands at a height of 5'5" and is thinly built. Her slimmed down body, and fairly long legs are built for speed and endurance more than anything else. Due to this, she isn't really the right build for a fighter, but her speed and agility make up for where she lacks strength. She's in fit shape from daily jogs, training, and work out. She weighs from 100-113 pounds, her skin is a light tan in color and her hair is a light chocolate brown that falls to her mid back. Usually, it is lightly waved, curled, or pulled up into a bun or pony tail. Her eyes are an unusual and stunning bright blue. They're a dark blue around the edges and the color gets lighter the closer to her pupil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanna heal,
I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along...
somewhere I belong."
-Linkin Park
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 am

All girls are accepted and put on the front page now just for more members.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 am

((Can I reserve a girl and roleplay Harry?))
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 am

Yes of course! :)
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 am

{Name}
"I go by the name of Katherine Lee Hymning, but I have several nicknames such as Kate and Katie. I got my name from my great-grandmother, but I never met her. I hear from my parents all the time how she was super nice and always tried giving to the community. My middle name, Lee is just a pretty name that my father wanted to originally name me. Weird, huh? Yeah, I don't really like the middle name, but you don't really get to choose it so whatever."
{Nicknames}
"Like I said I go by many nicknames like Kate and Katie. One in particular that I grew fond to is the name Kit Kat that my best friend came up with. My dad used to always call me Kitty Kat ever since I was a little girl, but ever since he died I haven't let anyone call me that."
{Gender}
"Can't you tell that I'm a girl? Jeez, the nerves of some people. Who comes up with these questions anyway?"
{Age}
"I'm twenty currently, but I'm turning twenty-one soon. I'm extremely excited"

{Personality}
"Well, I've been told by my friends that I'm the funny one of the group. I'm always making people smile and laugh no matter how bad the day is for them. I really like that feeling of satisfaction when I make people's days. Also, I am not afraid of anything so you can try to scare me, but most likely it won't work. Okay, I lied a bit I am afraid of falling in love or getting close to someone so just a heads up I may act a little socially awkward if I like you. However, a lot of the times I just push you away and out of my life if I think I'm falling for you. I don't know why, but I'm just afraid of getting close to someone... It's just who I am. Another thing that is significant about me is that I do like to play around and just have loads of fun whenever I can. I am a bit of a dreamer though because I have always told my friends that I will be famous one day and meet all sorts of celebrities and stuff like that. Crazy, huh? Anyway I'm also very high strung and I have a lot, A LOT of energy. So I wouldn't be giving me sugar because you never know what will happen. Before I go on to the next question you should also know that I am a very serious person when it comes to problems and I try to give the best advice as I can. However, I should also tell you that sometimes the advice isn't always the best... I'm also am very bull headed or as some people call it stubborn. I don't like to be bossed around so as long as you don't start anything then we should get along just fine."
{History}
"First off I grew up in Ireland so yes I have an Irish accent. Just last year we moved to Doncastor for a new start at life. I was extremely excited because I knew that it was where Louis Tomlinson from One Direction grew up. That meant that there was a possibility that I might actually get to meet him. He was my celebrity crush from the start of the band One Direction. I watched them improve over the years on X-factor and then as a band. It was amazing and I couldn't wait to meet him. If I got that chance to that is. However, a couple months went by and nothing so I kind of gave up meeting him and explored around the neighborhood. Finally, I found a spot that I considered secret since I never saw anyone go there before. It was a clearing in the middle of the woods and it seemed peaceful making it the perfect spot to think out my problems. I went there several times and one day when I stayed there for a very long time.
When I got home I got the terrible news that my father had gotten in a car accident coming home from work. At first I was in denial, then I started to hate myself, finally I just broke down completely. For days I spent my time in the clearing isolating myself from everybody else. I pretty much gave up on myself and even thought about suicide a couple times. On December twenty-first I went to the same clearing that I always went to, but I found that a dog was sitting there all alone. Helpless. Alone just like I was. The two of us soon became best friends and I began bringing scraps from my meals. Everyday I would go to the clearing and the dog would be there waiting for me. I named him Shay and he became my only friend. Shay brought me out of my darkest hour, my rock bottom. Now Shay lives at my house after I introduced him to my mother asking if I could keep him. Seeing that I was finally happy again she couldn't say no.
I began going back to my old self again and that's when my mom told me that we had new neighbors. Sighing when she told me that I had to go and bring them a cake that she made earlier that morning. Without a say in the matter I brought the cake to my new neighbors who ended up being my new best friend, Rebekah. We bonded real fast and our largest thing that we had in common was that we were both crazy about One Direction. We entered several contests, but lost several. Most of the time we only won a CD or t-shirt, but finally I won. I actually won. I won a trip with One Direction and this other band that I'm not familiar with."

{Fears}
"Normally I would answer this with a simple 'nothing', but I'm afraid of getting hurt... Like emotionally. I'm afraid of getting close to someone just to be disappointed or hurt in the long run."
{Dreams}
"My dreams are to become an actress and become really successful."[/color]

{Likes}
One Direction
Playing the guitar on my free time
Acting in plays
Mangos are my favorite fruit
Helping my friends and family
Making people laugh
Traveling all around the world
Winter, it's my favorite season
Snow
Root Beer
All nighters

{Dislikes}
Rude people
Being wrong
Fights with my friends and family
Vegetables
Some of my choices I make
Driving slow
Following the rules
Rap music
Feeling weak, worst feeling ever
Being afraid

{Sexual Orientation}
"I'm completely straight, sorry ladies."
{Relationship Status}
"I'm single"
{Crush}
"Who needs crushes when you have One Direction? haha just kidding. I have a crush on Louis Tomlinson"
{Secret Crush}
"...Louis, but it's not much of a secret"
{Boyfriend}
"I'm single"
{Spouse}
"Really? I'm not married like I said I'm single"
{Children}
"SERIOUSLY?!? Of course I don't have kids"
{Anything Else}
"I have a dog named Shay"
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 am

Reserve Harry's Girl??
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

You may reserve a girl that crushes on harry and for each girl one of the boys have to be made. I might just take out daniel, james and two girl slots.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 am

okay thanks working on form now xx
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am

I finished my girls form on page two ^^

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●