Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:33 am

[Accepted (:]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

/////// ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄ.
////ImageImage
ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs.
ɴᴏɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

name "My name? Oh, my name is Frank. Now how badly do you want to know my middle and last name? Cause it's gonna cost ya." His name is Zachary Lewis Smith but he goes by Zach. It's quite common of him to give people random names when they ask him for his name cause he really doesn't want to tell a lot of people his name.
age "How old am I? Haha, I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine. I'd guesstimate around eighteen" Zach is roughly eighteen years old. He never likes to watch for his birthday and tried to entirely forget about it, it's a day he doesn't care about remembering. His birthday is October 26.... For anyone who cares to pay attention to the date over him.
gender "Cough, cough. Female. Cough, cough. Yeah, I'm a guy. Just throwing it out there you know. I don't know if you want to check or not... But last I knew I had pecs and I don't tend to have emotional break-downs for one week of the month." He is one-hundred percent male and that is never going to change. He is a guy who likes girls, not other guys.
body "Brown, brown, tan, tall, muscular. You can see, right?" Zach is a five foot eleven inch male. He is on-hundred and sixty pounds of pure muscle that he is constantly tending to to keep it in shape and he never wants to let that fade away from his as he has worked so hard to get it that way. His arms reach down to about his mid thigh and his torso is about three fourths the length of his legs.
His hair is a simple brown, no trick to it. It's just a plane old brown. His side burns go down to about the bottom line of his ears and then he can get a five o'clock shadow by about five o'clock the next day. His facial hair doesn't grow that fast. His eyes are a fun chocolate brown. They really only change shares of brown throughout the lighting he is given.

personality "Uh I'm told that when I talk I can be a bit cocky, adventurous, rebellious, all that jazz...." Zach is almost your typical bad-boy. He has all the traits of a bad-boy: mean, cocky, and is always out for some fun, whether it's breaking a law, or just going to an amusement park. However, he does have some good traits, such as loyalty.... That's about it, actually.
Let's start with the off traits, mean. Zach is rude, end of story. He has little respect for just about anyone and thinks that he can barge in anytime he wants. Because Zach is more of a quiet type of guy, he's rude in a different manner. A silent manner. He's the person who walk in between a private conversation, literally. He will walk right int he middle of you both just to get what he wants, and he doesn't care that you were having a personal conversation, you were in his way and that's your problem, not his.
Zach is full of himself. Very full of himself. He's not the type that thinks the world revolves around him, he the kind who thinks he can do anything thrown at him. you put him in the wild, he knows he can survive, throw him in a mall with girls, he'll say he can survive, but in reality, he'll just about die.
Now let's move onto the good traits.
Zach is very loyal. If you are one of those people who keeps pushing and pushing and manages to get on his good side, he will stay loyal to you. No matter what. Zach is very loyal to his girlfriends, once he gets one. He won't go off and cheat on her with another girl, he's hers, fully hers. Any friend he get's, he will bed over backwards to help them out if they need it. Normally he is loyal to two people, his girlfriend, and his best friend.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙsᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ.

ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛs. ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴡɪᴅᴛʜs.

[ ᴢᴀᴄʜ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ]

© form goes to me.
© writing goes to me.
© character goes to me.
© pictures to rightful owners.

Sharp Dressed Man wrote:
Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know
where I am goin' to.
Silk suit,black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin'
just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy
'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain' missin'
not a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out
I'm gonna do you in.
They come runnin'
just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy

Top coat, top hat,
I don't worry coz
my wallet's fat.
Black shades,
white gloves,
Lookin' sharp and
lookin' for love.
They come runnin'
just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy

Name• • >Laodicea Kye Williams is my full name. It looks hard to pronounce, doesn't it? Well it's said Lay-o-de-c-a. I think you can say the rest of my name. Just because saying Laodicea is a total mouth full, I ask that you please call me Leia. Yeah, like princess Leia from the star wars movies. That girl. Except, I'm much cooler than her. By far. You can't beat my awesomeness.

Age• • >Well.... I'm one of the youngest girl in my family. I'm fourteen years old. Woot for being fourteen, right? I turn fifteen around December 31st.

Gender• • >Annoyed face? Yes. Disgusted face? Definitely. I don't understand how you can ask this question to someone like me. Do you have any form of common courtesy? Obviously not. Well I guess because you ask so desperately I'll tell you. I'm female. A Girl. A Chicka. I don't know what you call it. But as long as it means that I am feminine, I don't really care.

Sexual Oreientation • • >Seriously? You're asking if I'm lesbian or if I'm straight? I wouldn't think of this as a priority on a questionnaire type thing. But what never, you asked. Well the answer is that I'm straight.

Eyes • • >My eyes.... Hum..... Well my eyes are a very dark brown shade, they almost look black from far away. The closer you get the lighter they get -well obviously. I am not one of those people who has eyes that change color with their mood, they stay one solid color of brown. I do wear contacts but they aren't colored or anything, If I feel like it I might wear my glasses.... especially if it's a lazy day.

Hair • • >My hair is a natural brown with blonde highlights throughout it. It drops down a little past my shoulders and is lightly layered. I have it parted down the middle normally. When I style it I will normally curl some parts and just let it be a bit wavy. When I am too lazy to do that my hair in just straight. Nothing too fancy. But when it is straight I will part it more to the left side and have some bangs. When I fell like being really fancy, like for a formal event, I'll curl it all and part it towards the left side.

Piercings • • >Really the only piercings I have are in my ears. I have two sets of piercings, so that makes a total of four piercings on my ears. I have the most common piercings girls get so... there's not much explaining to that.

Height • • >Haha... I'm actually pretty short.... I'm not a legal midget though. Everyone makes fun of my shortness, but I just make fun of their tallness. Everyone is just jealous they can't be me. I know, it's a hard life when you're not me. But I stand about five foot two inches off the ground. I'm proud of my height... Even thought I can't reach the top shelf in the kitchen.... Eh, you get used to it.

Weight • • >I weigh one-hundred and ten pounds. And I suggest you not ask me again. I'm not ashamed of my weight, I just don't like to speak about it. I prefer to remain anonymous to myself about my weight and I only know how much I do weigh when I go to the doctors. Yeah, I yelled at my mother for keeping a scale in the house.

Likes • • >Oh gosh. You have just entered a sacred place and I don't know if I'm willing to let you in.... To know my likes is to know my weakness' and I don't do people knowing my weakness to well. Alright, well I guess if you insist I'll tell you some things I like. I'll start with food.
My favorite foods are the following:
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blahmy favorite movies, music, and objects:
Waffles
Toast with butter and Raspberry Jam.
Shrimp
Steak. Yum....

Blah blah blah
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah I like a lot of 80's music....
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Most Rock, some pop...
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Star Wars. Duh.
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Star Trek is pretty awesome.
Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Accessories... They get fun.
Blah blah blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah Blah Bl Camaros and Mustangs. That's death.
What I like in a guy:
Cute. What girl doesn't like a good looking guy?
Risky. I like a little adventure.
Funny. Laughing is my medicine, and It takes some effort to make myself laugh.
Quiet. He can yell in the dead of his silence, and still be heard by all.
Knows who he is. I know who I am, he should know who he is.
Well dressed. Every girls crazy about a sharp dressed man.

Dislikes • • >Foods I don't like are the following:
Bananas. Yuck, to much potassium.
Most Italian food. Pizza is the exception.
Deer. I like meat, but dear has a.... taste to it.
Zucchini. Really who does like it?
Watermelon. It might be like... 92% water.... but it's freaking dry. And there is no such thing as a seedless watermelon. All they do is like to you.
Movies, music, and objects are the following:
Scremo and rap. Can't stand it.
Country. It's okay.... Not my favorite.
Pure romantic movies. Throw some comedy, action, something in there.
Family Guy. Never again.
Crude people. They need to get a life.
Beater cars. Get away from me.
Things I don't like in a guy, alright, well anything that is not listed above is a turn off form me. But I really don't like smelly guys unless they like, just got out of a gym. But I still won't hug them or anything.

Fears • • >I admit this. I have a fear of spiders. The name of them makes me look around the room like a mad pineapple. The sight makes be scream like a flying monkey and run away as fast as I can, using you as a human shield. It doesn't matter the size or how venomous. I hate them.

Personality• • >The initial judgment guys get off of me are rude, cocky, annoying, and self-confident. In reality, I'm none of those. Any guy in whom has not earned my trust will see these 'traits' in me simply because I don't want to open up to them. I tend to show these because it's my way of pushing them away, it my form of putting my walls up, and I’m very good at it. Some girls out there put their walls up by being quiet and not speaking. I put mine up by speaking, but not telling my whole life story. Some guys have broken through the whole rude aspect and see the self-confident, 'cocky' girl. This is a step up, it generally means that you have gained some trust from me, but you will still get a few tints of rudeness here and there still.
When girls first meet me, they will have a different opinion. They think I'm fun to be around and interesting. Some girls can see a bit of rudeness in me, but really aren't we all rude in some manner? Subtle or not? I can be a very interesting person to hang out with. I like to do a bunch of random stuff. Go to kids stores and buy legos that I'm never going to use, that can get pretty fun. I am also very adventurous. I love to go explore and do stuff; it doesn't scare me to go and jump of a fifty-foot cliff. In fact, I'm all game for it. I can be a bit dangerous here and there but that's fine with me. I'd rather die knowing I had fun than die wasting a life.
Despite my pure awesomeness. I do actually have a great self-confidence. But my self-esteem is not to high. Some people are like 'Waaa? how does that work?' Simple. I know who I am and take pride in it, but I don't treasure how I look. That's how that works. I do know who I am, but Issues with past relationships and guys always abusing my already low self-esteem, never help raise that. I am great at being high on confidence. But when it comes to how I look, I can be hurt by words easily. My height can bother me when it's made fun of by others, even though I know I'm short.
When I am judged on my appearance, I generally just pull a fake smile and a soft laugh and then grow quiet and bask on what you just told me as I take it in and start to grow on you calling my fat or ugly or to thin or short, or what ever the hell it is you called me. [major wip....]

Crush • • >-----

Boyfriend • • >---.

//// ᴀ ᴛʀᴀғғɪᴄ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴅ
//ImageImage
/ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜʀ
ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜʀ.

name "Why hello there. Of course I'll give you my name. I'm not totally inconsiderate. My name is Blake. I know, it's a pretty freaking awesome name. I take full pride in it. My full name is Blake Jared Kemp. I again take full pride in my name. I think my parents did an awesome job in name choosing and child raising." Well, I think he explained his name well all by himself. As he said his full name is Blake Jared Kemp. He prefers to be called Blake, there's not really anything else you can call him, people will come up with random nicknames for him, but none of them ever stick around to see the light of day.
age "I would be eighteen years of age. I wish I was a little older, maybe old enough to drink or go into bars. Sitting home all day isn't fun, and I have heard that bars have some pretty awesome things that go down between people and that they are really funny... I can't wait till I turn twenty-one.... Oh and that will be in two years on March sixteenth when that finally happens." Again, I think he explain his age well enough. He does explain things well all by himself. Blake was born on a bight March day, it was sixteen days into the month when his mother delivered her first baby. He was healthy and ready to take on the world.
gender "Gahaha, well just because I went bra shopping with my sister a few months ago does not make me female. And Just because I hang out with a surprising about of girls still does not make me female. I a most certainly a male. A wholeheartedly, one hundred percent approved, dude. And if you don't like it, then to bad." Yes, Blake is male. He is truly and sincerely an American male with a tad bit of a cocky attitude.
body "Look at me girl. I'm sexy! Haha, I'm messing with you, I'm not that full of myself. I have an average body structure, full of muscle, with dirty blonde hair, mint green eyes, and decently sized height and weight." Blake is about six foot one and three quarters. And when you ask him his height, he well tell you just that. He's not going to round it. He is roughly one-hundred-forty two pounds of mostly muscle, but not fully.
His eyes, as he said, are a mint green. On the iris' outer edge it's a darker shade of mint green along with right next to the pupal. He has dirty blond hair with highlights on the tips of the hair. He often styles it to his liking and it's almost always the same style.

family "Daga! I love my family. They are just as adventurous as I am.... And they are just as adrenaline craving as I am. My family and are very spoken people, so deal with it.
I am the oldest of many, and I am the most immature. I have many younger siblings and one my age. My mom and dad are freakin' bomb. They aren't the type to embarrass me and we are super close as a family. So don't mess with us."
.... Yeah, well, he has a big-ish family.

personality "You wanna go jump off an eighty foot cliff? Cause that sounds freaking fun." Blake is an adrenaline junky. He loves to go do stuff that will get his heart racing and his blood pumping. Without any hesitation Blake will jump off an eighty foot cliff, the only warning to anyone around him his his yelling on the way down. He loves to be out doors and just live life and do what he can, while he can. He takes to the acronym 'yolo' quite seriously.
"Wanna have a jam session?" Blake loves music. He sings and plays guitar. Those are his two hobbies to pass the time and he will to most anything to get his hands on his guitar when he has nothing else to do at home, or his friends just don't want to hang out with him for some odd reason that he never understands. He loves to go out and have a jam session with his friends every now and then and just play radical nonsense for the heck of it.
"Dude, lets totally go out in public dressed as a Jedi knight, have a light saber fight, one of us dies, the other walks away, and then see what everyone's reactions are around us." Blake can be a tad bit.... random when it comes to activities. He always has some thought run though his head as to what they can do and he will instantly want to go do it. Even if the idea was not his own and it still seems like an out there thing to do, he'll find someone who is brave enough to do it with him.
"Yeah, lets not make that guy mad. I can't fight." Blake can be a big fat wimp when it comes to guys he knows can beat him up. He is one to avoids getting in fights as he prefers to watch them. If there is a big guy that looks tough enough to put him in the hospital, Blake will not do anything to provoke the guy so he has a reason to punch him in the face.
"Oh... so you want to go to the library rather than have the time of your life? Alright, lets do it." Blake is incredibly easy going. If all of a sudden you have a freak thing that comes up after you have made plans with him weeks in advance, he'll totally understand and just go find something else to do. He is the kinda guy who will just go with the flow when he needs to.
"You are seriously trying to bore me? Good luck." It's hard to bore Blake. It takes some serious skill to make him want to slit his own throat because of pure boredom. Blake is capable of entertaining himself under any situation arrived to him because he hates being bored. Everyone knows Blake as the guy who can always have fun. They know this because they have tried to bore him to death, but no one has ever been able to do such a thing.
"Lets get down to business, okay?" Even though Blake is a totally up-beat, adrenaline loving guy. He can still get serious when he has to. He can become this instant impenetrable rock when he gets into his serious mode, only he can put himself into another happy, playful mood once he knows the time for getting down to business is over.
history "Oh my goodness guys. You won't believe this, but I was born." Ah yes, the very day the Lovely Blake Jared Sandow was born. It was a very happy place in the Sandows delivery room that fine March sixteenth morning when a wailing and flailing Blake Kemp was born. A mother and father were happy to finally be parents after two years of divine marriage.
"Well, I don't count this as a momentous occasion in my past, but my mother never drops it. I said my very first word. Socks." It's a strange first work, but ti came about because his mother and father were constantly arguing about his dad never putting his socks away. Rather quickly the sound drummed its way right into Blake's ear and he yelled 'sock' for the first time.
"This was probably one of the best days of my life. My little sister was born." When Blake was three years old his parents had invited a new baby girl into the the still growing Sandow family. They gave her the joyous name of Breck Adaline Sandow. In the room was a tired mother, a nervous father, and an ecstatic big brother.
"So on this special occasion, I got to hold a guitar for the first time. Most amazing thing ever to be in the hands of a five year old boy." Yes, Blake held a guitar for the first time. On this fantastic August day Blake was walking by a music store with his dad and two year old sister when he saw the instrument handing form the window. Eagerly he ran inside and then asked if he could hold a guitar. With a little hesitation, the store owner agreed and found a small guitar more of his size and let him hold it and strum it a few times. After this momentous occasion, Blake decided he wanted to learn guitar.
"Dude, I remember my first guitar lesson. My teacher was a weirdo." When Blake was two weeks away from starting school, he had his first guitar lesson. His teacher was a bit... out there.... She taught him what he needed to know, but she sang in opera the entire time... That was where he learned how to never be bored again. That woman made him an away happy person with something to do.
"My first day of school was flipping awesome. I met some chill guys and some cute girls. To bad none of them stuck around." On September 7th Blake started his first day of kindergarten. He was very quick to make friends, being the little social butter fly that he is, and all the guys stayed friends with him throughout elementary school. The girls and him were pretty good friends, but that was when girls didn't have cooties, well, form what he knew.
"I was finally not having to play with a girl by the time I was six! For crying out loud, all she wanted to do was play with barbies! Luckily I used my G.I. Joes. Take that Breck." When Blake was six years old his little, and final, brother was born. Brian was the last of the Snadow kids. He was born fully awake and healthy and was given the full title of Brian Joseph Sandow.
"My life was exciting for the next years of my life... but those were my main exciting events as a child that I always remember. After that everything was an adventure to remember." Blake had a pretty adventurous up-bringing after Brian was born. His family and him did everything together and they did a lot together. He was always doing something that would give him that adrenaline rush he always wanted and was always out for something fun to do.

ᴀᴅʀᴇɴᴀʟɪɴᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ?

[ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ] [ ᴢɪɴᴄ ]

© form goes to me.
© writing goes to me.
© character goes to me.
© pictures to rightful owners.
Last edited by Cruze. on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Kk!
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 pm

(reserve brother 15 yers old for me! His name?: rae!)
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 am

MAYALOVE228 wrote:(reserve brother 15 yers old for me! His name?: rae!)
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 am

[You do not need to quote something you posted earlier. I will see it. I need his last name.

Accepted roczen!!! (:]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 pm

[[Thanks. ^.^ I'm thinking about making another cause I just made a new guy. O.o
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm

[Lol alright (: We can start soon if you guys are ready...]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

(I'm ready!)

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 pm

[Okay, do you want to post first then? I suck at intros....]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me