the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby threezeum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      miri's smile dropped. "oh." miri smiled to romi. "seoul is the capital of korea. it's a magical
      place. at night, you can see all the stars in the sky and the lights of the streets, cars, buildings.
      "
      miri sniffed, feeling a little bit homesick. "a-and-" miri started, but broke off as a tear rolled
      down her cheek. she hastily wiped it away with the sleeve of her adidas sweater. "s-sorry." she
      said, turning away from romi briefly. don't cry, don't cry, you promised your sister you wouldn't
      cry!!
      miri scolded herself. briefly recomposing herself, she turned back. "ahh sorry, um,
      something got in my eye. yah! that's what it was...
      " she awkwardly trailed off. her voice softened.
      "if you want, after whatever this is, i can take you to korea sometime." she offered sweetly.
      "how about that? i promise i will." miri smiled at romi.

[ x ]
Last edited by threezeum on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Veronica's room - Tags: Veronica

"Thank you, V. I would love a cookie." Toto accepted the cookie without hesitation "And no. It seems that all of us were picked at random and showed up according to our own wills. I'm sure there is a deeper reason, but I took the invite at face value, accepting it to start over." He took a bite out of the cookie. Grandma cookies always taste the best. "You got a theory, V?"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
“Not really, just asking.” Veronica looked around the room. “I think this room needs a mini fridge. I need to go into town later, wanna come?” Ronnie was oddly distracted. She didn’t know why.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: miri

Romi nodded eagerly. "Korea... that sounds so exciting!" The idea of going to another country, perhaps even her hometown, excited her a lot. Romi looked around and noticed the door was still open. She turned to shut it but paused. "Hey, how about we have a sleepover? I can bring my blankets over and stuff and sleep on the floor!"
Last edited by onion on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

Like bees to the proverbial honey pot. Silver genuinely couldn't remember a time gene this many people had approached her willingly. "Hi? I'm Silver, and you are?" She asked, best just to keep it polite to avoid a similar incident as with the last girl.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 am

miri nodded enthusiastically. "sure!! i'd love a sleepover!! and it's okay, i'll sleep on the floor,
      you can sleep on the bed. after all, i respect you because you are my unnie.
      " miri offered to romi.
      miri walked over to her bag and pulled out two packs of instant ramen cups, beef flavored and shrimp
      flavored. "we can have these for dinner as well!! ooh! and we can play games- OH!! and we can tell
      stories, and give makeovers- ahh!! i'm so excited! this will be so fun!!
      " miri squealed out.

daniel choi || fifteen || flora, the gentle one || location - hotel || tags - open
      he lay on his bed, staring up at the beige walls. humming to himself, he thought of an old tune his
      mother would always sing. argh! he got up from his bed but eventually slammed back down onto it.
      he was hungry, and his stomach growled. but due to the fact he was mildy anorexic, he didn't want to
      eat anything. bored, he took out his guitar from his bag and put it on his lap. humming to himself some
      more, he played some chords for a while. "if you like way you look that much, mmhhhhmmm, you
      should go and love yourself.
      "

[ lmao i know my writing for today is bad, i just cant think of things ]
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:58 pm

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, addy

Maggie jumped up with excitement and moved into the entrance of the room. "Hi! I'm Maggie, you must be..." She paused, noticing the other girl sitting there. "Silver! I didn't know you were british!"
Last edited by onion on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

Silver just shook her head wearily and closed the door when Maggie came in. Did people think she was running a social club here? Anyway, maybe it would do her good to form some allies. "Since we have never met before, I imagine me being English was new to you, yes?" She said. Some people just had so much energy, it was exhausting.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:13 am

miri nodded at romi, who left the room to get her things. as soon as she left, miri walked over to the
      kettle and boiled some water. then she poored the water into the cups of ramen and walked over to her bed,
      letting the ramen sit on the table. miri lay on the bed, staring up at the beige walls. she sighed. romi seemed fun,
      and why couldn't miri make friends? "im back!" she heard a voice say, and she turned around and saw
      romi with a blanket and a pillow. miri smiled. "yay!! let's have fun now!" miri said. "i made some instant ramen.
      which flavor do you want?
      " miri asked romi, gesturing towards the cups of ramen on the table.

daniel choi || fifteen || flora, the gentle one || location - hotel || tags - open
      he lay on his bed, staring up at the beige walls. humming to himself, he thought of an old tune his
      mother would always sing. argh! he got up from his bed but eventually slammed back down onto it.
      he was hungry, and his stomach growled. but due to the fact he was mildy anorexic, he didn't want to
      eat anything. bored, he took out his guitar from his bag and put it on his lap. humming to himself some
      more, he played some chords for a while. "if you like way you look that much, mmhhhhmmm, you
      should go and love yourself.
      "

[ lmao i know my writing for today is bad, i just cant think of things ]
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Veronica's room - Tags: Veronica

Toto shrugged "I got a few things I need to buy, too. I wouldn't mind tagging along, I guess." He leaned against the doorframe, finishing off his cookie "When do you plan on going? We only got a few hours left in the day."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me