closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pirate RP accepting

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:47 pm

I thought of a name!! What about Under The Black Flag?
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 pm

((Yo ho
Yo ho
We row beneath the black flag
A rollickin' we go
We own the sea and sky))
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 pm

(Oohhhhh I like that song, im addicted to it. That could be the ships main song!)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Dang it now its stuck in my head...thanks :p
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 pm

((It's one of the songs I love to use for my characters in this RPs))
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm

(Its a good choice)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Update for everything:: The thread is almost done, I just have to a few more things. Im mainly waiting for a good time. If anyone missed it: The Golden Ghost is the new name of the ship, it was voted the most...(I keep wanting o say the golden goose:p ) The Forsaken (villan ship) was voted to stay the same. I think thats it the thread will be up within a few days!
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pirate RP remaking

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 pm

((Might be a good idea to start explaining the Forsaken so that anyone who wants to start thinking of character ideas to contact me with the weapon so I can stream line the process and get them on while figuring out the balance of the ship. So we don't have 5people wanting the same idea.))

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Good odea...well the forsaken(villans) are now able to posses cursed weapons. Draco is in chaege maintaining all of that. The weapons should not be something over the top and almost impossible to beat. Heres an example: lets say some special sword...when your character uses it it can drain your characters strength, and make them wear out quickly. All weapons (cursed) will have ome sort of con. Message draco if you want a character for the forsaken, and describe the weapon/ con.)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Those who want to be a villain will be informed with minor details on what will happen (nothing major), they will know who their Captain is but not their abilities, I will help with the weapon to balance it (doesn't have to be a straight up weapon or something common. One idea I've considered using was a bag of tricks that could fail.) I'll tell you what you need for your cursed object and give you the info to plan your character to fit well on the ship.))

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me