snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Haze grinned and rolled her shoulders. I’m Haze she introduced, securing her hand tightly on the end of her dogs leash. The German shepherd pulled toward the fire light, interested in all the other figures who had begun to crowd around it. He tipped happily before Haze glanced around, unable to find her luggage that she had meant to put in the cabin before Brad had run off. Shane probably got it for me. she thought gratefully, hooking her thumbs into her beltloops. where’re you from? she asked curiously, turning back to Ted, trying to make conversation.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King|
Shane chuckled softly, letting his amber eyes adjust to sudden brightness as they approached the crackling flames. No need to call yourself that man. Fire usually has that sort of effect on people when its not threatening you in a way. He said, holding his hands out to warm them in the cold air, they accepted the heat gratefully, losing the slightly numb feeling they acquired from carrying the firewood inside cabin three. I've always loved fire, its more of a natural kind of heat source. he thought aloud, looking at the other people around him, taking in their appearances so he could recognize them if they were in his cabin.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane"
X
XXXXHe let his blue eyes continue watching the fire, enjoying the intensity of it all. When Shane spoke up he glanced at the male, nodding his head in agreement. "Not sure if i'm threatened by it or entranced." King watched as more people started to gather around the fire, the flame casting a nice orange glow on everyone. King saw a small white flurry float down in front of him causing him to look up at the dark sky. Snow was falling ever so slowly down. "And now it's snowing. Seems like some cliche movie scene." King snorted at the thought, remembering too well what happens during this kind of scene. King used his hands to tighten his scarf, the feeling of the red fabric around him causing peace. He shook his head slightly before he spoke up again, "do you know if there are any other events planned for us here? Or is it sort of fend for yourself sort of event?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 am

Celeste Taylor Adams|Location: Bonfire

Her thumb twiddled with the flashlight as she saw a fire from outside the window signaling the start of the bonfire. She tucked her pocket knife in the pocket of her jacket as well as her small flashlight and phone. She got up and opened the door walking towards the fire. She gave a quiet cough as she looked to see the people gathered around. She located a seat and sat down quietly. "I'll just sit here," she said quietly snorting with amusement she hadn't done her usual start to meeting new people by being loud and outgoing. Celeste chewed her lip gently looking to the flicker of the flames for a minute waiting to introduce herself.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

Aiden smiled, like always. It wavered to a second, as she said probably, but soon it returned to it’s full, blinding strength. “Ok.” He said dumbly “W-Well I think it’s starting so you wanna head over there now or...?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

rosie park / 19 / cabin 2
tags: x

Rosie stepped down into the pit shaped area where the fire burned bright in front of her just 10 feet away. A few others were there that she didn't pay much mind to, but she didn't feel like sitting around either. Crossing her arms, Rosie leaned against the side of the bench Celeste sat on, ignoring the girl completely.

[open for tags!!!]
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Donita -20-Female-Tags:open

Donita' was leaning up against a tree when she smelt something burning. At first was a bit worried that a cabin had started to burn but she calmed down her anxiety and realized it was the bonfire. She walked over to were everyone was around the bonfire and tapped her blue oversized sweater under her eyes making sure know one can tell she had been crying. She looked to see if King came she spotted her friend but saw him talking to another male. She decided not to go over and bother them so she sat down close to the fire alone and stared into focusing on a flame.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bullet with butterfly wings // post 001

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 pm

( ) // EMINGTON RISBANE!!
      xxssx[ female + 20 ] • [ cabin four ] • [ tags. -- ] • [ loc. bonfire ]
      somehow, remington had found herself arriving a tad bit later than everybody else. she had got caught in bad
      traffic coming from oceanside, california. nothing new. nightfall was already beginning to threaten her by the
      time she was driving up the mountains toward her location. she had thought about speeding, but knew that w-
      as all sorts of bad ideas. she would just have to deal with being late.

after what seemed like ages, remi finally arrived at the cabins. she parked her mustang and climbed out, the
      cold instantly hitting her. she wasn't use to this type of weather; living in california and all. luckily she came p-
      repared; slipping on a heavier jacket and looping a scarf around her neck. seeing all the other cars, remi knew
      that she was in for something interesting. after getting her luggage out from the trunk of the car, she began h-
      eading toward her assigned cabin. on her walk there, she kept asking herself how she rounded up into this. her
      grandparents had somehow convinced her that it would be good for her. but, really, who would it good for? most
      people tended to hate her because of her attitude which resulted in mutual feelings. she sighed to herself in dis-
      taste.

once she was at her cabin, she walked inside. she noticed that somebody had arrived before her, seeing their bags
      and such. she walked to another area and began putting some things away. looking out the window, remi noticed a
      bunch of people gathering at what seemed like a bonfire. "great...." she muttered to herself, pressing her lips toge-
      ther. after a few minutes, remington finally made her way out toward the bonfire where everybody was.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

Aiden followed her gaze. He frowned slightly. ‘That must be the guy she was talking about.’ He realized. Somewhere deep inside him, a weird sense of aggression boiled. He shook himself mentally. That wasn’t like him. He was a lover, not a fighter. Keeping an eye on him, he led Sky over to a log and sat down, clearing away the snow with his hand for a place for her to sit.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Haze shrugged. I was born in Utah but when my parents adopted me i was moved to Montana. she glanced at the brunet, fixing her grey scarf that was around her neck before she came up to the bonfire. she recognized Shane with another man, she would've gone up to them if she wasn't already talking with Ted. She smiled at the sudden warmth the fire gave off and pulled the scarf down around her neck, warming up her face; which was tinted pink in the dim light.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King - mentions Sky|
Shane shrugged, looking up as a snowflake landed on his nose and melted in the warmth of the fire. It really is. Ha he chuckled, putting his hands back in his pockets before he readjusted his beanie and looked back toward King, recognizing Aiden walking up to the fire with a brunette girl at his side. she looked like she was basically fuming at the sight of King. He raised an eyebrow, looking back at his friend in case he noticed. he didn't even notice he had referred to the near blond as a friend. He smiled, though it was kind of forced. Not quite sure, we'd probably have to deal with ourselves and seeing how social we are. he said.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane . Sky"
X
XXXXKing kept his gaze on the fire but in the corner of his eye he caught sight of Sky. He ignored her, his face falling at the thought of talking to her again. King let out a short shiver, the snow landing in his hair and on his scarf. "Well then I'll most likely fail. Forget I'm on vacation and work the day away." He shook his head trying to get his hair to stay fluffy and not clump up from the snow. "Honestly thinking about this whole vacation I'm looking forward to it. Especially if it means hanging out with people like you." King didn't think much when he spoke but he didn't care. He moved his eyes away from the fire for the first time in a while to look at Shane, but a son he did so he caught sight of Sky. Sky. That girl needed to learn her lesson-she insulted Donita like she didn't even care. He let his expression go from calm to one of anger, eyes digging into her.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me