snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

“Nice to meet you Sky.” He said happily “Don’t worry about it! I like giving people advice. It makes me feel useful.” He chuckled and shook his head. “No, I don’t want to be a therapist. I just like helping others solve tough patches in their lives.” He looked around, noticing that people were gathered in groups. He remembered the bonfire. “Hey, you going to that fire thing later?” He asked, trying to sound cool.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:44 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: King, Shane -22 year old male
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He noticed that the two carried on their conversation as if he wasn’t there. He was prepared to leave and talk to other people, but he noticed that he didn’t know the other male’s name. ”Thanks. Sorry for intruding...” Luke began. ”My name is Luke Evans,” The brunette faced King. ”And you are...?”
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:29 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane . luke"
X
XXXXKing let out a soft snort, shaking his head as he responded. "Trust me, textbooks are heavy. Especially when you carry several around all day. Like an idiot," King accepted the lighter back, the paint stains causing his eyes to dull slightly. King shook his head to rid of the thought when the other male spoke up. "Oh, my bad. I'm King." King let out a weak smile, his hand clenched around the lighter. When Shane asked about art he froze momentarily before shaking his head, "no, um, i'm not. It was a, a gift from a friend." King mentally cursed on how stupid he sounded. 'Because that's just what he was, a friend. Are you nuts!' King ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath before glancing at the cabin door. He could just faintly see an orange outline on the snow, tilting his head slightly he looked back at Shane and Luke. "Thing someone has a fire going, anyone care to go?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Haze laughed at how easily flustered the man had become. Brad is surely a lovey face. she grinned, scratching her german shepherd around his fluffy neck. She looked around at the setting sun, her gold-flecked eyes becoming drawn to the flickering light of the firepit. Oh! The bonfires starting! would you care to join me? she asked him, turning back to look him in the eyes, she stood up, brushing off her jacket, which was now speckled in dog fur. It's supposed to be a social thing where everyone meets each other. she reiterated, tilting her head to the side and shoving her hands in her pockets.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King, Luke |
Shane narrowed his eyebrows at how quickly the nearly blond man had denied liking art. it was strange how his eyes darted, but the brunet decided it would be best not to push the man. He glanced through the frosted windows of the cabin, seeing the soft flickering warm light of the bonfire. Sure! that sounds like a grand idea. He grinned, looking back toward Luke and King. No worries, you weren't bothering us. Shane added quickly, acknowledging the blond in the room, he smiled, pulling his coat back on and properly lacing up his boots.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:39 pm

rosie park / 19 / cabin 2
tags: x

Rosie yawned. It was getting dark and cold, but she noticed a flicker of light as she squinted into the distance. The fire? "Finally," she mumbled aloud, pushing herself up off the side of the cabin and making her way over.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Place: Bonfire -22 year old male
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

”Thanks! Bye King! Bye Shane!” Luke called as he waved to them. He sprinted to the place that he saw a flame not too long ago. He spotted a man and a couple other people that were just beginning to walk over. Seeing that there was no where to sit, he immediately dashed into the forest and grabbed enough logs for everyone. Carefully placing them on the snowy ground, he saw that the man had finally started a fire...

The bonfire had officially started!
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three/bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane . luke"
X
XXXXThe male smiled, adjusting his scarf around his neck as he waited for Shane to put his jacket on. When the two males were situated they left the cabin, King keeping his hand wrapped around 'R's lighter in his pocket. From what King could see in the last light of the day was people walking towards the growing fire. This was definitely going to be a social event. King glanced at Shane before he spoke up, "wow. Never seen a fire grow that big in real life. Always been in movies." He gripped the lighter tighter as the two made their way to the fire, King keeping his gaze low and to the ground. "Don't people usually make bonfires to burn stuff? Like back in the revolutionary days?" He joked, remember watching a video in school about people burning chairs and tables.

ooc; ahh sorry I didn't respond sooner, been a crazy day.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

Aiden nodded and hummed a ‘mhmm’. “It’s supposed to be really fun. We should go together.” He said, then paused. “N-Not like t-together but like...as friends o-or something.” He stammered, explaining quickly and rubbing his neck in embarrassment.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:49 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Haze grinned and rolled her shoulders. I’m Haze she introduced, securing her hand tightly on the end of her dogs leash. The German shepherd pulled toward the fire light, interested in all the other figures who had begun to crowd around it. He tipped happily before Haze glanced around, unable to find her luggage that she had meant to put in the cabin before Brad had run off. Shane probably got it for me. she thought gratefully, hooking her thumbs into her beltloops. where’re you from? she asked curiously, turning back to Ted, trying to make conversation.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King|
Shane waved farewell to Luke before he zipped the zipper up on his coat and pilled a dark red toque on over his ears and hair, the ends of the dusky mop sticking out around his neck. He smiled softly as he turned back to regard King. Where I’m from it’d usually to keep warm and such, more fire, more heat. he told him, referring to big burn piles from his younger days. It can be for revolution, but most of the times bonfires are for gatherings these day if not to get rid of waste and clutter you don’t want. he added, stuffing his hands in his pockets, his left hand refusing to touch the knife at the bottom, it was sheathed, but that didn’t really matter to him. He swore he felt a cold sweat on the back of his neck, but he grinned as the approached the fire.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane"
X
XXXXKing listen to Shane as the two made their way to the bonfire, nodding in agreement as he spoke. "Yeah. Not sure why that was my first thought. Huh." King watched as the fire flew up into the sky, wrapping themselves in the cool air. King shrugged his shoulders to keep his scarf up. The red scarf fit snug across his face, his eyebrows furrowed as they reached the fire, King stopped and watched the fire. The heat felt amazing against his cold face causing him to let out a pleasant smile. "This is more pleasant than I thought it would be. It's-breathtaking almost." King rolled his eyes at his own voice, shaking his head. "Man im an idiot." King crossed his arms and looked at Shane. It was odd how he'd met Shane not even two hours ago and they've already learned a lot about each other. Certainly more than King learned about anyone in the time being here.

ooc; ahh sorry writers block ;-;
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me