the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Walking Around the Hotel - Tags: Open, Veronica

Toto shook Veronica's hand "Nice to meet you Veronica." tensed up a bit feeling how cold her hand was. "Is it alright if I sit with you?" He didn't wait for an answer and he sat down with Veronica anyway. He leaned back and crossed his arms "So, what are you drawing there?"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; charlie, miri

"I guess so," she replied quickly. Though she was open about it, the foster home was a sore spot for Romi. Having never met her parents was rough, and she doubted many others would understand. "Well, I guess I'll try greeting some of the other residents then, 'kay?" Romi smiled at Charlie and bounced up the staircase, walking down the hall carefully. That boy made her uneasy... Maybe the others would be more open and welcoming? Romi stopped at one of the closed doors and brought her fist up to tap three times- lightly, since she normally jumped when one of the caretakers knocked on her door. "Hello?" she asked softly.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:45 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      miri was on her third bag of snacks when she heard three taps on the door. she pushed herself of her bed and walked to the door. she opened the door and was met by a girl. "hello!" miri chirped, smiling at the girl. she looked south korean and she had light brown hair. she looked friendly enough. maybe they could be friends. "my name is miri. do you want to come in?"
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:28 pm

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:
Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Yukio
"No Idea," she said, looking at Toto. Sometimes that question drove her insane, but y'know, being an art kid, you got to get used to it.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling With Veronica - Tags: Open, Veronica

Toto had a puzzled look on his face. The answer was unsatisfactory, but he decided to run with it, not wanting to drive Ronnie away. "I get it. sort of... What kind of stuff do you draw usually? I'm not much of an artist myself, I don't have the patience, let alone talent, for that sorta' stuff."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; miri

Romi was surprised by the quick response as the door opened. Fresh air poured out from the room into the musty hall, hitting her face gently. "Oh, hi," she responded. Romi grabbed her other hand and set her arms in front of her. "I'm Romi. I was wondering if I might meet someone more like me here!" She smiled at the girl, Miri, and spoke again. "If you'd have me, sure!"
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:26 am

miri smiled. yay! she could have a new friend! she opened the door and let romi in. she walked over to her bag and took out a bag of ramen noodle snack. "im sorry, this is all i have... i just got here, so..." she said sheepishly, looking down. "would you like some?" she offered romi, smiling.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:34 am

romi | 19 | the warm one
MIRI'S ROOM - TAGS; miri

Romi took a step in with her arms still in front of her, looking quite small and a bit nervous. It was only when Miri offered a snack that Romi uncrossed her hands, shaking them with a smile and a small laugh. "Oh, no it's okay! I'm good, thank you!" This girl seemed very nice, definitely the nicest person she'd met so far in this strange place.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. first floor | crush. none | tags. open
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Charlie gazed one last partial childish grin to romi upon the stairs, before simply watching her go up the stairs and disappear. He remained on the stairs for a moment, shortly and quietly sighing to himself before suddenly distracting himself by hauling himself up swiftly and making his way down the stairs. His icy blue gaze scattering across to see where abouts he could go to make himself a strong cup of tea. A few thoughts racking around in his mind, only meeting a few people, wondering what the others would be like. His legs shifted his body around, slowly wandering around, in no hurry to explore the hotel's first floor.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:07 pm

miri smiled once again. romi was sweet. a nice girl. "this is gonna sound a bit weird, but, do you wanna be friends?" miri just straight up asked.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes