❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

──── ❝ five ──

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:33 am

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags braden, sara, and renna. )

leah glared at braden, but her attention was taken as the female who had been eyeing her earlier walked over. she grinned lightly as she shot back at the male with a rather nerdy comment, but she'd appreciated her either way. "may i ask, if you have an issue with me, then why are you speaking to me? after all, i wasn't the one who invited you over here." she'd been infuriated enough, and was about to walk away from him. all he did was make snarky comments about her, so why should she waste her time on him? smiling at ren she turned her attention towards her, "nice to meet you, i'm leah." figuring they'd end up friends either way, she'd actually really liked the girl so far. her gaze darted to braden and she gave him the death stare, daring him to make another comment.

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags open )

through the music, he somehow managed to hear the fight which had been occurring. the boy was downright annoying, and theo could tell he'd ticked the brunette off. although when she turned to renna she wore a smile, rather than the glare she'd originally been giving the male. should i go over there? he reminded himself he was going to ask her if she'd been alright later, plus if he did join it'd be a massive crowd. tapping his foot gently he stared at the bus sign, growling a bit when he realized it still hadn't been here. why is it taking so long?! we've been here for at least twenty minutes. turning up his music he now could briefly hear the conversations around him, but most of what they said had been rather hard to make out. he continued to miss his dogs, and his family. right now had he just stayed home, he'd probably be taking pictures with his dogs or even hanging out with his friends. instead he was standing here in a unfamiliar place, waiting for a bus to arrive.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby Gray! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am

𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒//𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖//𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙~𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟//𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤~𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕙,𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕟,𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒
Sara didn't say well anything i mean yes it was rude of the boy but maybe he only said that because he liked the girl, and then all of a sudden another girl comes over and smart mouths the boy. So she just kept chewing her gum she faced the boy " so what state are you from?" she asked obviously bored of just watching and she couldn't think of anything else to say, hopefully he wouldn't ask her the same question she could just see it now alabama the most lamest state to come from she silently waited for him to answer
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: braden turner || 03

Postby juicebox! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:02 am

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus area
tags || leah, sara, renna

braden rolled his eyes at the new girls comment. "how did i manage to run into the lamest girls." he sighed. "i dont know why im talking to you. maybe its because i was bored?" he said with a sarcastic tone before shrugging. he was getting impatient. he listened as she stated her name. leah. he smirked and shot a death glaree back. the boy then turned towards the other girl who chose to talk to him. "im from iowa. and you?" he asked with a grin.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; braden, leah, sara

she rolled her eyes, still wearing a silly smirk. she knew how rude and stupid boys were often acting, and she dropped comments to make sure they dropped their act. clearly this "braden" didn't have any care for intelligence. typical.

"actually, you didn't run into lame girls. just girls with a little more self-respect," she said with a smile before turning to leah. "i'm renna, it's nice to meet you too," she said. hoping to get away from these idiots, she eyed the other side of the bus stop. "but you can just call me ren if you want," she said, smiling a little.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒//𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖//𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙~𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟//𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤~𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕙,𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕟,𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒
oh god he asked the question " Alabama" she stated her accent starting to show even how hard she tried to hide it, " so whats iowa like? i've never been there" she said brushing her brown hair back with her hand. she glanced at the other two who seemed happily chatting and they just ingnored the boy. she fiddled with her necklace which she did often when she was bored. she glanced around at the other people before she pushed her aviator sunglasses onto her head so she could see the boy better.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:44 am

❝ heatwave. ❞ wrote:|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; lowell. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

Kennedy smiled at his polite gesture and tipped her imaginary hat to him, "pleasure to meet ya, Lowell. I'm Kennedy Jane, but my folks back home call me Kj." she looked around as the bus that printed the camps name along the side finally showed up. "so what brings you to shady springs, Lowell?", the young Texan inquired, her hazel eyes bright.

{{ kj is semi open.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ six ──

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:55 am

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags renna and braden )

leah smirked at ren's comment, "exactly, i don't waste my time with guys like you." she spat at him, not even bothering to attempt to be polite. "and it's very nice to meet you ren, where are you from?" her back was now turned to braden, and she looked for somewhere to go. at least where she could speak to renna in peace. "wanna go over there?" she muttered, just low enough to the point where ren could hear but not braden. gesturing towards the corner where no one stood, her phone had now been tucked away in her pocket. elizabeth had probably replied, but she decided to wait and answer later.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:12 am

Lowell Kingston || 18 || Male || State ; Texas || Location ; Airport || Tags ; Kj
Lowell nodded. "Nice to meet you to," he replied. He listened to her question, and then shrugged, before he answered. "I don't really know. I heard about it somewhere and my parents said I could use the vacation. Next thing I knew, I was packing my bags and on a late night flight out of the Dallas Fort Worth airport," he said with a chuckle. "What about you?" he inquired, curious about the young female.

(sorry for the short post ;-; )
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:24 am

|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; lowell. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

kj's eyes widened when she heard 'dallas'. "you're from texas, too??" she could not contain her excitement. "i'm from huntsville.
there were signs about the camp around my school and when i told my parents about it, they were encouraging me to go.
i felt sad to leave my horses behind, though. they're probably missing me about now.
" as she spoke, the texas native
kicked the heel of her boots against the concrete and that feeling of homesickness returned, and silently, she was wishing
to be back home where the dirt made her feel better. "hey, the bus is here."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 am

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; braden, leah, sara

renna smiled. lowering her tone, she spoke. "unfortunately i share the same state as that dude. i'm from iowa. and you?" she asked, but stopped when she asked to move.

"sure," she said, and started walking towards a different side of the bus. turning, she waited for leah's response.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me