━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby –ronnie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 am

william anderson | outfit | tags; mission-y people/jerran | author
    will walked over to where jerran was, putting an emotionless face one, which was different from their usual charming smile. He fiddled with his bag, which was still on, and he took a deep breath. "Right," he muttered to himself. "warehouses are good," he said optimistically. he looked at a few people in the museum and bit his lip, waiting for anybody to respond.
Last edited by –ronnie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━◆ cinco | siete | seis

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 am

god is an astronaut wrote:
jerran fontaine ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-two ; dancer ; tagging: nico, tijn, everyone in the museum
"There's no coming back from this- not whole, at least." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jerran watched Tijn run off, considering calling him back, but deciding against it, in case Nico decided this whole thing wasn't over. "Leave your bag here. The less we have to carry, the better," he said, gesturing at Nico's duffel bag and not really waiting for a response before he picked up the flats he usually danced in, kicking off his heels in favour of putting those on, then walked away, back out the main gallery.
For such a small person, Jerran could project his voice rather well, but getting the attention of everyone in the room was something beyond him, and he went to one of the chairs, standing up on it- he'd seen someone do that in a movie once, a very long time ago, back when movies were still legal. It was supposed to help draw attention, he thought, and he could use all the help he could get at this point, considering that it seemed like a fair amount of people had sided with Amar earlier. "Alright, I don't know how to begin a speech," he started loudly, though not yelling, running a hand awkwardly through his hair. "But if anyone here hasn't forgotten that we originally started coming here because we want to save art, please step right this way, kids, because there's a warehouse out there full of art that needs saving. There's strength in numbers, the more of us that go, the better our odds are. However, if like petit Amar over here, you're more concerned with yourself than our mission, feel free to ignore me. Either way, this is happening, with or without you."

(friendly bump bc this is a major plot point guys)
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby –ronnie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 pm

¢aѕѕιopeιa wrote:william anderson | outfit | tags; mission-y people/jerran | author
    will walked over to where jerran was, putting an emotionless face one, which was different from their usual charming smile. He fiddled with his bag, which was still on, and he took a deep breath. "Right," he muttered to himself. "warehouses are good," he said optimistically. he looked at a few people in the museum and bit his lip, waiting for anybody to respond.

bump?
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 pm

mercury hae-jin roux

nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; will, jerran, everyone else

mercury's attention shifted from this slightly rude stranger, to a different person who the eighteen year old knew as jerran. they two hadn't spoken much in the past, however they had good intentions with him, and hoping not to screw up another potetial friendship. they noticed quickly that he swiftly mounted a chair, voice loud and clear as he spoke. mercury nodded as they heard the words, and the goal was clear. they needes to save the stored art, to be admired and not hidden, looked at rather than rotting away, gathering dust.

mercury decided upon the termination of the speech that they'd help out in the effort to reclaim and save the said art pieces, not having the government be left in control of them. with a sigh, they packed up their things, neatly wrapping up the bust in plastic bags, washing off equipment in a small waterbowl. everything was set back in its place. mercury realized that they, as a group, need to assemble a plan of. some sort, if the art group really was going to move forward with the operation.

will's comment from across the room brought mercury to agree."yeah, uh i agree. we need a solid plan if we're really gonna do this...," they stated, voice trailing off. mercury really wanted this to work out as well; fighting for what they wanted back, reclaiming it and making art open.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Selphie Burrell | cis female | 20 | graphic designer | tagged;; Jerran and others in the museum.
"Yeah! That's the spirit guys!" SElphie links her arm through Jerran's, even though he's much taller than her on top that chair. "And Mercury is right! We need a good plan. Jerran? How many people would we need to pull this off? Not a whole bunch though if possible. I can hack, but only so much."

Tijn Kotze | cis male | 18 | photographer |tagged ;; Matt
Tijn uses Matt's boost to haul himself out the window, making sure nobody is watching he motions for Matt to come up as well."I do not usually leave with out Jerran. . . this feels, odd."
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Elle continued to try and befriend Heather. Through little clicks that she made to try and call the cat over to holding out her hand or inching closer. The cat was unamused. Elle sighed. "Well, worth a try." She looked back to Autumn. "The third floor is quite lovely. Lots of natural light." She agreed. "Buying erasers sounds like a good idea but you might be asked for what use." Elle was cautious, though she didn't like to admit it. The museum getting found out was one of her worst fears. Then, Jerran spoke. Elle turned with interested and nodded. "Me, as well." She said.

Claire hadn't been talking much to anyone. Nobody was particularly close to her and and everyone else who wasn't.. didn't have the best impression of her. So she stood alone until something sparked her interest. Jerran and Selphie were addressing some folks gathered. Claire stepped forward to join the group, and listen to their plan.

Jude smiled at the bluejay. It did feel quite happy. "It's lovely." She said. Birds were quite fun to paint, as well. There was some commotion not too far away where Jerran and Selphie had gathered a group. Jude was interested in hearing what was up, but kept her attention on Robin's photos.

Angel took a seat and looked at the current canvas set up. It would do. She turned to looked at Hohepa, sitting nearby and smiled. "She/her." She replied. "But then again I don't really care if someone misgenders me." Angel shrugged and began to pull out some of the pigments she planned on using.

"A bit." Beck laughed. "Once you get used to it, things get easier." He pressed down on the C, E, and G. "That's a C major chord. Usually, I just say C." He begins to progress up the keys, playing each major chord until A. "And that's basically it! Except for minors.. and suspended chords.." He chose not to list every possible complex term in fear of confusing Jessy even more. "Though if you don't want to get into the fancy stuff it's totally fine to play by ear and pretend you know what you're doing."
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━◆ uno | seis | ocho | seis

Postby pereyra » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:53 pm

hohepa dubois ; agender ; they/them ; nineteen ; poet ; tagging: angel
"I wish I could paint or dance or sing, too- anything that's got something to do with colour." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I don't think misgendering people is very nice," Hohepa replied, half shrugging and staring hard at their paper for a moment before looking up to watch Angel. "But that's just my opinion- and I guess sometimes people don't do it on purpose, but other people do, which is rude. I don't like it very much when people are rude."

jerran fontaine ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-two ; dancer ; tagging: all the mission-y folks
"There's no coming back from this- not whole, at least." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jerran takes what Amar says with about a grain of salt and a smug expression in the direction of the dance studio as soon as Selphie shows her support. God, he just really hates Amar at this point. He nodded in approval at Raven and Nyx, jumping down quietly from the chair he was standing on, then clapping excitedly when a few more people said to count them in. "Oh, isn't this wonderful?" he said to Selphie, grinning. "Tell Amar I said to e- never mind."
With that, he turned back to the small, makeshift group. "The place is guarded, but they switch guards every few hours. That shouldn't be too terribly long from now, if I'm counting right. We can jump the fence while they're switching shifts if Selphie can temporarily shut down any electric current they might have running through it. Once we have the art, a few of us could leave the warehouse and run to distract the guards, and the rest of us can make a run for it the opposite direction. If it all goes right, I think it should be over fairly quickly."

luciano ochoa ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-four ; singer ; tagging: all the mission-y folks
"You may want to do something about the feathers in your hair." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jerran's whole speech catches Luciano's attention, and he's drawn over to the crowd, though he looks less than pleased about the whole thing. Leave it to Jerran to find a way to get himself killed that was that creative. "This is way too dangerous. You can't be serious. And what are any of you going to do if you get caught?"

ciceron duque ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-four ; actor ; tagging: all the mission-y folks
"I'm not gunna live my life on one side of an ampersand." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Dangerous it may be, you can count me in as well," Ciceron said, rising from floor where he'd been sitting and watching and taking a few steps forward. While not entirely the most skilled person when it came to things like these, he certainly wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for some excitement in his life.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Selphie Burrell | cis female | 20 | graphic designer | tagged;; Jerran and others in the museum.
"aye aye, capt'n" she grins, this is all so exciting!! SHe hasn't had a hacking job in quite some time now. The thrill of it all is a rush to her. Hearing Luciano's rebuttal, she laughs nervously, "I mean, hey. Rescue mission on a rescue mission? Amar can't seriously hate us that-"
"Yes I do!" his words are faint, but sound just enough for those in the immediate area to hear. "very well then. . ."
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliviagaming » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Rei tags:people at museum
He entered the building threw the window he was at. He then walked over to the makeshift group with Jerran talking. He stood there listening and thinking.
Oliviagaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Nico: tags; mission peoples : location; Museum:

Nico found himself having a wide smile on his face as Jerran had told everyone the plan, to him it was brilliant if not better than anything he could make up, he almost wanted to applaud and get on the way there but he put his hands behind his back and tried not to act like a hyper kid even though he was about to jump out of his skin in excitement.

Lex: tags; : location; museum :

Lex was watching listening to the plan, he paused to look over at another guy opposing it, at least there was someone here with some common sense, he wanted to jump in, so, so badly, but Jerran already didn't like him, and there was more people that were going he was too discreet to stir something up right now. He sighed leaning on the wall knowing officially there was nothing he could do but shake his head.
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me