Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby A.ntique » Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 pm

October

The woman sighed; why two loved shot gun so much she would never know. Throwing a large bag into her RV, she smiled - everything she needed; a samurai sword, an AK47, pepper spray, clothing to last a month, beauty supplies, and ingredients for green tomato pie. Hopping into the car, she floored the gas, making a horrible squealing sound. Crud - it was still in park. Their only chance to leave Peacorn - ruined.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sun May 17, 2015 2:21 am

Millard

Millard squealed giddily as he reached the front seat before Peacorn had a chance to start moving his fat legs. "We'll be riding in style this time, Phoenie," he whispered to his pet before he had a chance to think better of it. Aunt October was going to think he had voices like Peacorn if he kept talking under his breath like this.
"Which you absolutely do not," said Guido Jr. "Thank St. Winifred for that!"
Suddenly Millard noticed a manilla folder on the floorboard of the car with his name on it in typewriter print. He picked it up and felt a curious tingle in his fingers. What could this possibly be? He tried to open it before Aunt October noticed, but the paper flap tore with the slightest noise, and he knew it was all over.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sun May 17, 2015 9:16 am

October

( Poor St. Winifred, may God rest her soul. )

The moment the sound of tearing paper reached her ears, October knew what it was. Without even looking, her right arm swung out like the wing of a giant vulture and snatched the paper from Millard. Knowing already that questions would follow, she spoke sternly, "Millard dear, this is a surprise for later." Of course, this was a lie but it would keep Millard from pestering her about it.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sun May 17, 2015 9:27 am

Peacorn

Peacorn was in the back seat watching the current events take place. When he saw the file which read '
'Millard' on the front, his face turned red. As red as when that bird pooped on his head, after they had scrubbed it off, it was pinker than a new born baby's butt.He knew what the file was. But how did October know? "I O U one secret file" reminded Guido Sr. Peacorn tried to change to subtly subject, "Do lemons scare you?"
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Mon May 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Millard

Peacorn's inquiry barely even registered in Millard's mind, though it did trigger an unconscious memory he'd rather have forgotten. He shook his head as if to dislodge it. He had to come back to reality.
"A surprise?" he spluttered, flabbergasted. "It has my name on it! It belongs to me!" he made a snatch for the folder, likely a mistake considering his aunt's bloodstained MMA past.

((I'm watching the Iron Giant right now Kent Mansley hasn't shown up yet but I eagerly anticipate it))
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Tue May 19, 2015 9:51 am

October

October had to restrain herself from chopping Millard's arm off at the shoulder. Instead, she jerked the folder back and stuck it in her purse. Promptly, she cleared her throat, "No Peacorn, lemons do not scare me, however, you're beginning to." She suddenly looked out of the window, "Now, as soon as Kent gets here we can leave." She hadn't told either of them that her son was coming, but that was fine; there was a lot she hadn't told them.

{{ I WILL MAKE HIS FORM RIGHT NOW }}
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Name Kent Mansley

Age 35

About Kent Mansley is the son of October Runbody and Pigeon Mansley. His parents divorced when he was only a few weeks old, but that suits him just fine. He was like Pigeon; always ready to fly the coop. The millisecond he graduated (Magna Cum Laude, of course) he went straight into a private Army college. Eventually, he worked his way up the ranks to government official. This has resulted in his ever used greeting, "The name's Kent Mansley; work for the government."
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Wed May 20, 2015 11:43 am

Kent looks fabulous. Like out of a fairy tale. I'm gonna make Peaman and Occty's mother. :ugeek:
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 am

Name: Eugenia Oswald

Don't let her old lady charm deceive you, she may be old but she's still kickin'! Eugenia is the mother of October and Peacorn and after her husband who died suspiciously after a food poisoning, she took back her maiden name. Eugenia is a common member of downtown Chicago's night clubs and once married (briefly) a wrestler with a leopard mask. Eugenia favors Peacorn terribly and despises about everyone else. She was the best thing before sliced bread.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:42 am

( glorious! )
A.ntique