snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three[outside]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane"
X
XXXXThe male couldn't help but laugh at his comment about being a queen. "I'm sure you are." He let out another chuckle thinking about it before his face fell noticeably. He let out a sigh before shaking his head. "Let's just say I had some convincing by someone who, erm, I was no doutbly. Admired. Admired deeply." King barely finished his thought, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. 'Admired? Yeah right you were hopelessly in love with him.' King Let out a huff as he mentioned being cold. "Yeah, freezing. But I sort of pissed someone off and stormed out of the cabin forgetting it. Could go back and get it but whats the fun in that," he smirked, crossing his arms again. "You going to the bonfire tonight?" He asked, wanting to change the subject quickly.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; open|
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane shrugged, I know what you mean, I was convinced to get my first one, but it wasn't too difficult. He laughed lightheartedly before smoothing down his own leather jacket, at the mention that the other left his inside, Shane huffed, trying to keep in his amusement but still chuckling softly. You too proud? He asked with a tilt of his head, though the other man immediately changed the subject afterward. Probably, Hazel wants me to, i can't really disappoint her by hiding away in my room. He bit his lip and glanced away before resting his amber gaze on the other man once more. What's your name? He asked curiously.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 am

sorry for not having up a reply sooner)

Celeste Adams|Tags: Rosie

"I have no clue" she replied in a genuine tone."But, I'm pretty pumped for it, for the drama especially" replied Celeste wiggling her eyebrows before laughing. "Oh man...I must be soooo weird" Celeste said giggling. "No wonder so many people gave me the halfway annoyed glare in high school," she said to herself quietly with a snort of amusement. "Oh and I'm bored too if you can't tell," she said searching through her pocket to find gum. She gave Rosie on of her playful grins that meant she was up to something devious. She quickly chewed it looking to her bag. She knew better than to do it to something else but, she still had to have her fun. She gently blew a bubble pressuring tons of air popping it out of her mouth and onto the bag only before sending Rosie a grin of pride.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 am

X
XXXXKing listened to the male, nodding here and there. He was interested in what he had to say, something about the way he spoke to King. Wasn't like the others who had an awkward tone to it. "Ha. We're both in the same boat then. My friend Donita is sort of forcing me to go so I don't spend the whole night working. My bad, people call me King." He let out a smirk, rubbing his hands against his arms. He glanced at the cabin before returning his gaze to him. "So Queen, what's your name?" King let out a grin, enjoying this conversation. It certainly was one of the more exciting ones-other than seeing Donita an der her birds. Somehow this place just was obsessed with his past and didn't wanted him to forget. Maybe coming here was a mistake. King let out a sigh before looking at his feet, hair falling down.

ooc; I have to do my workout but I'll be done in about twenty.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:54 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane raised his eyebrows. King? That's a little vain isn't it? he said with a smirk before striking a pose. Me? I go by the name of Shane. he said with a shrug, crossing his arms in front of his chest. It is supposed to be a vacation, work isn't always the best thing to do, its meant for relaxation after all. He explained, his thick hair falling in front of his eyes before he watched King's face become crestfallen. Are you alright, mate? he asked, his face becoming solemn.

//alright ^^ i may not post for awhile
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 am

X
XXXXThe male let out a short snort, shaking his head. "My real names Kane, Kings just a nickname. I'm not that vain, I could care less what my hair looks like." King looked up when he spoke his name, letting out a chuckle at the thought of Queen Shane. The male adjusted his posture leaning onto the railing before he let out another snort. "Considering I currently getting my law degree it's kind of hard to catch a vacation here and there." King narrowed his eyes at Shane when he asked if he was fine. He simply shrugged as he answered, "some things are left better unspoken. Better unsaid. Don't dwell on it-personal issues that I'm not open to share. Still recovering." He let out a weak smile-trying his best to keep himself positive."Anyway, would you like to take this inside? I think I'm about to freeze to death if I don't move to a heat source anytime soon." King let out a laughing joke-shaking his head as he rubbed his arms more to try and keep any heat trapped on his arms.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
The dusky haired man nodded with chuckle, King did seem to suit him better. As the other man explained the situation-more or less just telling him not to ask; Shane nodded, respecting the man's privacy. He had his own issues he didn't feel like sharing with someone who he had only just met. He chirped at his flame point, who was sniffing at a pile of snow curiously. That seems like it would be a good idea, I should bring Haze's luggage inside anyway, I have no idea what's inside and if it's able to get cold. He chuckled, grabbing one of the bags and hoisting the other over his shoulders. C'mon Milo, he called, when the feline came bounding to his feet. I hope you're alright with him coming in as well. he added. I can always put him in my room for awhile. he added quickly.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:37 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three
X
XXXXKing let out a weak smile when he said going inside would be the best decision. At the mention of Hazel's luggage, he opened his mouth to speak but closed it-not sure of this mans views. For once he kept his mouth shut. This was new. When the cat came scampering to Shane he did his best to keep his facial features the same, just shaking his head,"no, cat's fine. As long as they don't ruin my stuff." He snickered to himself. He knew cats were by nature more docile but that was just an assumption. Some cats are rowdy and some dogs are calm. Shane let out a puzzled look at his thought process, shaking his head before going to the door and letting Shane go in first. Once they were inside King let out a soft 'ahh' at the sensation of the warmth surrounding his body. Glancing down at his body he realized his whole body was flushed a light pink from the cold-especially his face. It was definitely redder due to his fairer skin. After rubbing his hands together he looked around the cabin, finally just taking in his surroundings. It wasn't his taste in style but it was certainly more organized and clean than his off-campus apartment. That was a wreck. "Never really took the time to look the cabin over. Not my style but i'll get used to it."
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane gave a small smile and walked inside the cabin, walking down the hall and setting his sister's bags in one of the empty rooms. Milo followed him around at a steady walk, finally relaxing when he found a comfortable spot on a couch in the living room. The brunet chuckled as he removed his tan leather jacket and hung it on a one of the hooks near the door, closing it in the process to keep a few stray snowflakes from floating inside. Hmm. I've always been one for the more rustic designs. He shrugged in response to the blue eyed man's comment. So, Where'd you come from? he asked, referring to the man's hometown-or where he lived currently, it depended on how the other took it.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:02 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three
X
XXXXKing kept his arms crossed as he took a seat on the couch, across from the cat. He wasn't against the cat, just, not used to it. At the brunette's question, he thought about it before answering, "I was born in France but I moved here when I was young. Don't really remember it. Currently, i'm housed in Massachusettes, not the best place but it's better than some parts of the city. What about you? Living in a palace off in England? Coming over to the states for a visit?" King let out a chuckle, crossing his legs as he straightened his back, a habit he got into because of law school. Posture was something they took harshly. It was odd, but it helped him in the end. King questioned himself if he wanted to tell him about his roommates but decided against it-they weren't as important. No like he's ever going to meet them. And if he did well he'd probably be scarred for life. They are something. I don't even think something is the right word. King glanced around the cabin, not entirely sure what his 'style' would be called. It was a mix of French-inspired and a very subtle blend of 90's. It was weird. He wasn't even sure if that was the right word to describe it. Huh.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me