BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:42 pm

[ is anyone open for gisele or angel? ]
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I tucked my friends snake into the blanket with only his snout poking out and now we're cuddling
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 6 & Genevieve 6

Postby Imperfect » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and Vincent "Birdie" » Location » Coffee Shop

Sterling was glad that Jordan chimed in with his willingness to help. The figure in front of him, now called Birdie shifted awkwardly, but in a cute kind of way, "Silver? May I ask why?" Sterling was curious as to why he would be given that nick name, after all, nothing on him was the color of silver. But who knows, maybe it meant something else. Sterling became slightly concerned as Birdie explained who he was looking for, "So you lost your brother somewhere in London? Hopefully in this shop however. That's a pretty narrow search area, but it could be very large if all does not go to plan. It's no bother for me at least." Sterling was genuinely ready to help, and this guy seemed to be concerned for his brother's well-being.

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Lucian » Location » Coffee Shop

"Ah, see I'm an expert at confusion, and being a bit odd." Genevieve tucked an unruly lock of hair behind her ear, peering up at the silver haired boy. She laughed softly as he struck a pose, "Well see, with that kind of attitude you could be a model. And besides, you're attractive enough to make me come over here and talk to you. Remember, it's always good to have attractive friends." Her smile widened as she talked, glad that the situation had become a bit less awkward.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm

queen_2.o wrote:
roman
: genevieve & ramona :
[ 5 ]

the smirk roman wore across his lips dropped suddenly. eyebrows knit together, he peered closer at ramona from across cafe, "is there something wrong woth your neck?" in inquired with pure curiosity, "because you've been doing that a lot." The look on roman's face suggested his thought of, what the bloody hell is up with you

( no worries i really apprrciate it. )

While renly appreciated isabela's effort, a teasing and disppointed frown appeared on his light pale coral pink lips. He quirked his lips in a manner that suited his expression as, "are you a loon?" However he would never say something like that to her. Wrappingh his arms around her, he whispered, "i cant be satiasfied by an orange,"
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:47 pm

OOC: @sonnyshine thhhaaank you :)

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: Kyrin + anyone else

Jason leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and anazlysing the people that wandered past. A middle aged man, average height, a beanie and a suit with freshly polished shoes. Probably married, with a high end job with good income. Great posture to and little to no expression, which probably meant he was tough, or an internally sad person. Or maybe not, but that's just how he read him. He continued to do this, before getting bored and thinking about leaving. But someone had caught his attention. A young man, probably around the same age as Jason. He looked a bit lost, much like himself being new to London. He half smile and leaned back on the bench, folding his arms. "If you're looking for a seat, don't mind me." He announced in the boys dirrection, double tapping the empty spot next to him before returning his hand tucked under his arm.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:08 pm

(I've got all 4 of mine open. Also what did I miss?)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:14 pm

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling and vincent

I could see that Birdie seemed a bit anxious, judging by his pink face and his difficulty in finding the right words. I listened patiently, however, in hopes that we actually find his brother. It must be quite nerve wracking, honestly. Sterling and Birdie exchange some words, and I wait for the to finish up before I speak again.
When Birdie says he doesn't want to be more of a bother, I shake my head. "You're not a bother, mate. I'd be more than willing to help, and I believe Sterling is as well." I say, taking a step forward so that I'm standing at Sterling's side and not behind him. I listen carefully as Birdie explains that he doesn't know where his brother was, and we he looked like so that we could help. "Why don't we start here then, yes? It's a small shop, and if he's not here then we'll figure that out quickly and we can move on from there." I say, then take a careful scan around the shop for anyone who might resemble the cute ginger boy.
I take a pause, realizing that this boy doesn't know who I am. "I'm Jordan, by the way. I hope I can help you, mate." I add, giving Birdie a nod before looking over to Sterling and back again.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm

NightWolf950 wrote:(I've got all 4 of mine open. Also what did I miss?)

nothing much, mate
most people are in the park or the coffee shop, beginning to meet each other and such c:
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Lucian // 20 // cafe
I almost choke when she tells me I could be a model. First, I may be alright looking, but I'm not model status, second, I just don't think my personality is suitable. I'm too easy going and don't have the attitude that many models have. I might have the confidence, but I'm not even sure about that. "Ahhh, yea, I really don't think I have it in me. Not sure how much I'd enjoy it, I'm pretty wild. I don't like being boxed in." I explain, fairly pink in the face after being told by someone random that they find my appearance to be that nice.

Kyrin // 19 // park[our] [lolkillme]
I notice the guy on the bench checking out his surroundings, seeming to be off in his own world. I'm surprised that he actually notices me, and honestly a bit embarrassed. Until he offered me a seat next to him that is. I give him a small but grateful smile and sit on the edge of the bench, trying my best not to encroach into his space. Once sitting, I squiggle my torso, like someone gently shaking a cooked spaghetti noodle, in contentment. Did I just compare myself to a soggy noodle? Eh, I probably do look like one, but with hair and green eyes.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:37 pm

OOC: lmao parkour 😂

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: Kyrin + anyone else

Jason sits up and looks across at the boy next to him, then back out at the landscape. He has a nice face, the soft gentle kind. Maybe it was the eyes.- "I've been here a while," he interrupted his own thoughts hesitantly. "I think I'm already starting to become one of those old people you see always in parks feeding birds or having a rest, ya know." He giggled to himself and picked up a stick from the old bench and awkwardly threw it away. What a poor effort "The names Jason, by the way." He said, glancing again at the boy.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me