sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby moonkin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:10 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ shiloh ]

He let his face be turned by Shiloh to inspect, not being able to help rolling his eyes at his comment. Bailey moved when he was let go, reaching to take off his boots. “Put myself to sleep?” He repeated, glancing over to to the other man with tease, “Well- if you wanna sing me a lullaby, that’d be good too.” A snicker couldn’t be held back at his jokes but it quickly subsided as he set aside his boots and straightened up. “You don’t have to worry about me, Shy.” He sighed out, exhaustion setting in as it looked like it was doing the same to his friend. Bailey felt guilty for keeping him this long so he stood and made a move for the bathroom, then paused and turned to speak before Shiloh left. “Goodnight.” He turned, then, and finished his walk to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Bailey/Casimir

Shiloh listened as Bailey spoke, looking down at his hands where he held them in his lap. He felt more than saw Bailey get up to go to the bathroom, but he looked up when Bailey said his goodnights. Shiloh watched as the door closed behind him, reply too late,
    "Yeah, I do Bails," he said softly to the empty room. He stood himself then, noting with relief that he was no longer dizzy. Shiloh left the room, closing the door softly behind him and just hoping that Bailey would survive the night. As he made his way down the hallway to his own room, he wondered if Casimir would still be awake or if he had long since given up on waiting for Shiloh.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Casimir had been spending the time reading his book, trying hard to keep his concentration on the pages and the words, but he couldn't help but let his mind wander to thinking about whether Shiloh - and Bailey - were okay. He wasn't sure how long it had been since he'd gotten back himself, and had been waiting, but he was sure that it must have been for a while. At some point, he'd given up trying to read after getting distracted on the same page at least three times, and having to attempt to re-read it, so he closed the book, and set it on the nightstand. He intended to try and get some sleep, to try and keep himself from worrying. However, he heard the two gunshots, and was very quickly wide awake and alert, his mind fresh with questions and possibilities as to what could have happened.
Cass decided that he was going to have to stay awake until Shiloh returned - if he did. He briefly glanced at the clock, and decided that he'd be waiting for another half an hour, then he'd go and to find out what had happened. He hummed under his breath while he waited, keeping an eye on the time, watching the minutes tick by, and not really paying much attention to anything else.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh sighed as he opened the door, feeling his nose twinge with pain at the movement. As he stepped inside and saw Casimir, still awake and waiting, he felt something tug in his chest. The sight of the other man still there, a constant reliable presence, filled him with so much comfort and relief and something he didn't have words for yet that he could barely feel the pain in his body anymore. He closed the door behind himself, leaning back against it as he found Casimir's eyes, glad Bailey hadn't hit him there so he could still see just fine. "Hey," he said softly, going to smile but then remembering the blood on his mouth and between his teeth and decided against it, biting down on his lip instead.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:38 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He jumped, when he heard the door open, and he turned around sharply to face it. He breathed out a deep sigh of relief, almost as if he'd been holding his breath since the moment he and Shiloh had parted at the saloon. "Hey." He said. Then, Cass stood up, and walked briskly over, pulling Shiloh into a tight hug. He buried his face into Shiloh's shoulder, until he finally added, "What happened?" he glanced up, and frowned slightly, smelling the very faint scent of blood. He narrowed his eyes, as though he was very carefully scrutinizing Shiloh, inspecting him for damage. "Oh..." he whispered, almost as if he already figured it out - he sort of had, in a way, only really needing to look over his face carefully.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:54 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh all but collapsed into Casimir's embrace, breathing him in and feeling his whole body relax at being so close to the other man again. It felt like safety, like comfort. As he pulled away he ducked his head briefly, almost as if to hide his injuries, but thought it pointless so he looked back up to Cass. "Bailey and I had a bit of a go at each other," he started, speaking low, "But it was good. In a way. I think it was good for us." He sounded confused by his own words, but he knew there was truth there, as strange as it sounded; they'd needed to hurt each other a bit so they could move forward.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:09 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir looked unconvinced, and he had half a mind to find and chew out Bailey - something that was, of course, something he wanted to do purely on instinct. He knew that it would definitely not help matters, though, so he stayed put. He wasn't sure if he'd quite understand what Shiloh meant either, about it being good for him and Bailey, but he trusted that it meant that things were okay. "...Alright. But I'm still not happy after I told you to be careful." Cass said, but he wasn't really irritated - he was more relieved than anything that Shiloh was okay. "...Who shot a gun?" he then asked, quickly remembering hearing the gunshots.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:13 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ tags ]

Bailey started showering as soon as he had shut the bathroom door behind him, wanting to tear out of these alcohol soaked clothes and wash it all away. The washing part of a usual shower came dead last when the hot water had turned ice cold. Bailey had stood underneath the shower head, watching blood mix at his feet and drain with the rest. When he came back to- forcing himself out of his dissociated state- he finished the shower despite shivering because of his careless attention to time and dressed. First shaving before he called it a night, being very careful over the tender spots on his jaw, knowing this would be the only time he’d have a chance to for a few more days.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he left the light on and kept the door cracked just in case he woke up in the middle of the night. Switching off the lamp and settling in the bed with an achy grunt followed by a heavy sigh. The event earlier repeating in his head, hearing their words tossed at each other like a broken record. Bailey rose his arm and laid it across his eyes; at this point his body felt so stiff that he was afraid to even adjust for comfort, even small movements he regretted. it didn’t seem all that bad though once sleep started it’s quick and firm hold on him, dragging him down within it’s depths.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh smiled at Casimir's concern, wanting to kiss him until those frown lines disappeared. "I was as careful as I could be," he said, a bit of a tease in his voice. At Casimir's next words he looked up to meet his eyes.
    "Kate,"
    he started, "But don't worry, it wasn't at either of us this time. She was just trying to stop the fight, but well, Bailey and I had a bit of tunnel vision back there."
    As he finished speaking, his eyes wondered a bit, hazing out as he thought back on the events of the fight. He was glad he'd said what he had, hopefully this time his words would stick in Bailey's head instead of just going in one ear and out the other as they so often did.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:59 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He wasn't quite sure if he believed that, but he supposed that it could have been worse. Besides, what's done was done - he couldn't change what had happened, and he was grateful that he didn't have to go out to find Shiloh. Cass shook his head slightly, wondering why Kate would want to get involved - and why she'd choose to shoot a gun, regardless of who it was or was not aimed at. "Well... I'm glad that you seem to be okay. I don't know what I'd do if I had to go out to find you." Casimir said, and he tilted his head slightly, curious at Shiloh's somewhat hazed expression.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me