the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Miri, Toto

Smiling back at Miri, she was sweet- Silver liked her, she turned once again to Toto. "Take away the F and E, what remains is the Roman numeral of four," she answered. "And I'm not going to ask another one, because your being vindictive and low. I don't respond to that." Her childhood had been plagued by bullies that took pleasure in petty, and it hurt her still sometimes. She was stronger now, but every now and then it got too much. Staring him dead in the eye, she waited for a response.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Yukio's Room - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto watched Miri leave and felt pretty bad. He hid his face behind his hand as he faced away from Silver. "So you give up? Terrific, I win! Now we're even!" He turned to look at Silver as he puffed out his chest and stood confidently, arms akimbo and his face glowing with vainglorious fulfillment. Getting a better look at Silver, he saw that she was actually upset. He looked into her eyes and said nothing. He wanted desperately to apologize, but his pride meant too much to him. He thought to himself 'why do I always have to do this? Why?'
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:09 am

She just shook her head, why wouldn't he back down? She would have thought that Miri would have provided some maturity to his demeanour, because the way he was acting was childish and petty. He surely wasn't so dense as not to see that? "That's bit how it works," she said. When she was finished with this, she really needed some tea. The question was where they kept the tea bags.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 am

πŸŒ‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš•πš’πšŽ π™³πšŽπš‹πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. curious | location. the stairway | crush. none | tags. romi, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Listening to her answer, he softly nodded - accompanying it with a small smile more over to his right cheek.
He didnt have the same background in the slightest, but he indeed felt the same way. He had nothing to lose, except himself or the small black feline and so he gave a quiet chuckle
"Right, I see, well I guess nothing to lose makes us have something in common.." he simply said, rubbing the back of his neck, before letting his icy blue gaze retreat over his shoulders for a moment.

(sorry this is short).
Last edited by Tyres on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Sammy//Female//The scary one//Tagged:Open//Location:Charlie room

Still playing with the cat Sam laughed softly, "He sure takes his.sweet.time doesn't he darling" The cat mewed and Sam laughed brushing a hand through her hair, "I'm going crazy and talking to cats oh boy" She rubbed her temples with another chuckle, "Now I'm talking to myself..not much better" But she had been told to watch the cat so watch the cat she would.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Toto felt stressed and embarrassed. His pride cost him two potential friends. His smile faded and he sighed sadly. He knew he had to say sorry but he couldn't say it in person. As stress was building, he felt more and more cornered. He was going to have to live in a hotel with two, if not three people who hate his guts and he couldn't say sorry because of who he is as a person. His agoraphobia was getting the best of him, he wanted to be left alone "Silver, I think you should go." He gently placed his hand on Silver's shoulder and he tried to lead her out. He was clearly distressed and shaking like a leaf as he tried to get her to go.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Abruptly she knocked vis hand off her shoulder. He couldn't touch her after all of that. Anyway, being touched made her feel weird. Silver was not a hugger. "You have to face up to it some time," she said, leaving, not slamming the door despite her desire to. That showed she was angry, and he could work out how angry she was himself.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Sam
Female//The scary one//19//Leaving Charlie’s room, going downstairs //Tagged:Silver

She left a note for Charlie saying she had gone for a walk and put the kitten away making sure the room was safe and started to walk downstairs when she heard the door shutting and saw Silver looking upset she raised a brow, β€œIs everything Alright Miss?” She certainly seemed concerned she never liked upset or sad people. β€œIs there something I can do to help?” She had a slight accent but it seemed like she was trying to work through it
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Yukio backed away from his door quietly and he sat on his bed. He grabbed his voice recorder and fiddled with the volume wheel. He was going to record separate apologies for both Silver and Miri. He layed down and closed his eyes so he could calm down and think. He sighed again and pressed record on the device "Silver... I wanted to... Um..." He hesitated briefly "I start with an eye, I end with a why, and I'm only there when something goes awry. What am I?" He pressed stop and he stared at the recording device for a moment. He got off of his bed and walked out onto to the balcony that connected his room to Silver's. He set the voice recorder just outside Silver's glass door and he returned to his own room. He stepped out into the hallway and walked past Silver without a word. He was going to explore more downstairs while he waited for Silver to (hopefully) listen to and return his voice recorder. He also hoped that Silver would get that the answer to his riddle was 'I am sorry', but a piece of him knew she would solve it immediately.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Sam

Just registering the voice in her stormy mood, she looked to see the eyes of another girl. She shook her head, she would not appear weak. "I'm fine, just dealing with someone," she glanced back at the door she had just left. She snatched her head back around when Toto left. She didn't see what he did, but she could figure that out later.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me