Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm

! C H A R L I E !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [the artist] [twenty one] [the beach] [pansexual] [tags; maya, brinley, quinton]
    a geuine smile spread across her feminine features when maya showed her small tattoo, the design common amongst the music industry. charlie could also appreciate quintion's stance on getting inked. it wasn't for everyone, and it would be far harder for quinton due to his job as an actor. her thought train was interrupted by said boy explaining his romantic status, and chuckled when he brought up his love for his dogs. "my love life is very similar to yours," she teased, although her statement was true, "I haven't dated anyone for a while. but I am looking for a girlfriend to go to the beach with me to walk my dogs, and have pasta movie night dates." turning her gaze towards maya, she directed the musician's question back to her in return, "what about yourself?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Brinley Vellinga/ 22/ photographer

Brinley drew a smile in the sand. " I've never dated. I don't think I have met THE ONE yet. There has been crushes and obsessions, but I don't think that I have a chance with them. Either that or I won't love them and be happy. " She said. She checked her phone. They have been out there for at least two hours. It's been fun hanging out with her friends. She missed them.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

D'Andre|20|The pro athlete

D'Andre then took time to go through Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, seeing that he finally got the emails to get verify his accounts. After getting them verified, he made sure he received the blue checkmark and then went onto Twitter and posted only one tweet to establish himself.
@DABonEm32: #Knicks

After it posted, he went to Instagram and scrolled down his feed.

Joseph|24|The singer

Joseph played around on his guitar for a few minutes before setting it to the side and went to pick up his phone. Playing on his guitar struck up some curiosity within himself, so he decided he was gonna ask his fans their opinion on the matter. Of course, knowing them and seeing how much support they've been showing him for years, he knew they'd most likely be very receptive to his idea. With this in mind, he opened up his Twitter app and clicked on the button to post a new tweet. Once the text box was open, he started to type up a new tweet.
@OfficialSoMo: Played around on my acoustic today, been thinking of doing a full album of covers of my past songs. What y'all think?

After it posted, he went to Facebook and opened his artist page to check his likes and such.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
Casimir laughed slightly, and he stood up as well. "Alright then! I think Joseph and D'Andre are still around inside, so we could go and find them." He suggested, and then he sent a text to Brinley, 'We're thinking of playing spin the bottle in the lobby in a few minutes. If you and the others are interested!' then he left his room, looking down the corridor, amused by Toby's excitement, though also a little confused. "Wait up! I can't run that well!" he called out.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 am

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Casimir

Toby stopped and walked back to Casimir, breathing heavily. He suddenly realized why he was so energetic. He had forgotten his ADHD pills at home. Whoops. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and smiled at Casimir as he matched his pace. "Do you think everyone will want to join?" Tobias asked, since he was the kind of person that hated silence.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 am

Brinley Vellinga/ 22/ photographer

Brinley looked down at her phone, and texted back the dumbest thing ever, k " Hey guys, want to play spin the bottle in the lobby with Cass and Toby?" She asked, shifting the way she sat, and put her phone back in the sand.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maya westbrook - post eight

Postby hysteria. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 am

x
x

M A Y A
tags; quinton, charlie

Maya couldn't help but laugh as Quinton spoke about his love for his dogs. She could definitely relate to that. Her own dog, Moose, was currently the love of her life as well. Switching her hazel gaze to Charlie, she grinned, "I do love pasta," she quipped, flicking a stray piece of curly dark hair out of her eyes. In response to the question, Maya gave her usual ambiguous answer to avoid the crushing reality that she had no one. No one to talk to, no one to comfort her when her tough, abrasive mask fell down, no one to confide in. "Oh, you know, there've been a few guys and gals," she responded casually. Looking at Brinley, she frowned. "Can't they bring it out here? I don't want to sit in the lobby when there's a whole beach to be enjoyed." Contemplating for a moment, she pitched an idea to the group. The sun was sitting low over the sea and a light breeze caused the hairs on the back of Maya's neck to stand up. "What if we had a bonfire? We could get marshmallows and stay out for a bit longer," she suggested.
Last edited by hysteria. on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Everyone on the beach

Toby got tired of waiting so he ran outside to see what everyone else was doing. He arrived just in time to hear the suggestion of a bonfire. "Yeah! We could also play my game once it's started." Toby added, agreeing with Maya. He loved bonfire's, he always thought they were so relaxing.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
"Maybe. Hopefully they will, if just for the highschool nostalgia." Cass said, and when Toby ran off again, he went around, knocking on the doors on his floor, calling out that they were going to play spin the bottle, also going to the floors below him as well, just in case. He wasn't sure where anyone else's rooms were, so knocking on all of them seemed like the best option. Then - after taking a couple of minutes as a breather - he went outside, as that was where Toby went, and walked down to the beach, arriving a little later than he had planned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me