sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Outlaw
Female
Tagged:-

Kate actually felt a little guilty and turned to apologize but stopped herself. With a short sigh she moved from the saloon with a curt, "See you in the morning." She did feel bad, she really shouldn't have taken her pent up anger out on Bailey but part of her just couldn't help it, a lot of emtions were running through her head. She turned and sat herself down on the outside wall of the building, a hand running through her blonde hair as she came to the realization that had really majorly ruined her friendship with the only person she'd ever truly trusted. She felt another hot wave of anger as she buried her face into her hands screaming into them, granted it didn't do much to conceal the high-pitched cry. Then she felt the tears and she sighed wiping her face, the last thing she needed was someone stumbling out and seeing her drunk and crying.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir/Bailey
    Shiloh felt his gut become more and more twisted with nerves the longer Kate and Bailey spat words at each other, his eyes flicking back and forth. He wanted to interject, but knew it wouldn't be met with anything other than more aggression. His hand was tightening its grip on Casimir's leg the longer it went on, using Cass to anchor his desire to break up the fight. But it was over soon enough, Kate storming out and Bailey leaning back in his chair. Shiloh swallowed to steady himself, giving Cass a quick look. It was time they all went to bed really, they had to be in better shape than this for the upcoming days. With a last squeeze to Casimir's leg, Shiloh stood from his chair, putting his long since emptied glass onto the table and placing a hand tentatively on Bailey's shoulder, as if touching a hot stove, scared to be burnt.
    "C'mon Bails, let' go cool off with a smoke outside," he said the words slowly and clearly, all suggestion, not wanting to make Bailey feel forced into anything right now.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
Casimir had smiled warmly towards the new person joining them - Scar - but when the tensions arose, he didn't say anything, and watched as Charlie and Scar had left after only a few minutes. He bit his lip, not wanting to be witness to the argument that was happening in front of them, and as much as he wanted to also intervene, he figured that it would be in his best interest to not do so. He just gently squeezed Shiloh's hand, pretty sure that there was going to be a bruise on his leg, but if it was anchoring Shiloh from getting involved as well, then he didn't mind so much.
He faintly smiled towards Shiloh, when he looked back at him, then he also stood up. Cass silently started to collect up the glasses on the table - whether they were empty or not - and the bottles, carefully stacking the glasses so that he could take them back to the bar. It was all just instinct, he supposed, but felt that it was something to at least do so that he wasn't just sat there awkwardly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ tags ]

It took a couple seconds for Bailey to realize he was being talked to, his eyes sliding over to Shiloh. He slowly got up and stood, using the table briefly to balance himself. Coming face-to-face with him, his eyes meeting the other man’s. “Don’t touch me.” He muttered plainly, it almost coming out in a growl through lips that was holding his cigarette, dodging out of Shiloh’s way to break the contact on his way to walk toward the exit. He had spotted Kate outside once he stepped out but he ignored her like she was any other person on this strip. Bailey turned and walked down the row of buildings, not really knowing where he’d stop or even that. Forgetting to wait for Shiloh who wanted him to come out here in the first place. He did end up stopping after a couple minutes when he got too nauseous, leaning his shoulder against a brick wall to steady himself. Pulling the cigarette from his lips, he flicked the ashes at his feet. He wasn’t as drunk as before or he didn’t feel like it at least but that didn’t mean he was anywhere close to being able to listen to reason, still riding the wave from before and feeling that annoyance boil up inside him every time he thought about it.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Casimir/Bailey
    Shiloh merely rolled his eyes at Bailey's antics, forcing himself to be rational here. He knew Bailey was drunk and angry and probably dog tired too, so there would be no getting through to him, but maybe he could at least push him in the direction of a bed so he'd know he wouldn't spend the night in an alleyway. He looked at Casimir with an exasperated expression, hoping to convey and apology of sorts for Bailey's behavior. It felt familiar now, apologizing on Bailey's behalf. He walked out the saloon after Bailey and into the street, spotting him a bit further down the road. He stopped before they got close, turning to Cass.
    "If you want you can go back to the room and I'll meet you there," he spoke softly, eyes full of suggestion, before he continued in a more serious tone, "You shouldn't have to clean up my mess."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:38 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
Casimir shrugged slightly towards Shiloh, catching the apologetic glance that he was being given. It wasn't as if Bailey had been insulting him, after all, and he'd seen this sort of behaviour before - not from Bailey, of course, but from other saloon patrons that he'd served. Though, admittedly, those people had to have been removed from the saloon by his father, rather than leaving of their own accord. He also started to wonder whether there was more reasoning to why Bailey was acting that way - more than just because of the drinks. As he picked up the glasses and bottles in his hands, carefully, he glanced back towards Shiloh. "Are you sure?" Cass asked, and then he added, "It's not your mess, Shy. But you should probably go after him, before he does something stupid, even if he won't listen to reason at the moment."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 am

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Vaquero
Male
Tagged:Scarlet/Bailey

When they reached the hotel, Charlie bid Scar goodnight with a tip of his hat, "Good night miss." He flashed that award winning grin before turning to go walk back towards the bar when he saw Bailey up against the wall, and in the dim latern light he looked like he was wet. Charlie moved to go and speak with him "Looks like someone got really mad." He joked softly as he pulled off his jacket and offered it to Bailey, "Look about what I said earlier...Sorry. I was upset and I took it out on you. I shouldn't have..it's not your fault at all." He looked at Bailey's still wet shirt, "But if you don't mind me asking, who'd you tick off?" He sighed and pulled out a cigarette lighting it before taking a drag and blowing it out through his nose and mouth.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ tags ]

He glanced at Charlie when he approached only long enough to realize who it was. Bailey straightened up and stared at the man, eyeing him down. “I don’t want your apologies.” He wasn’t about to be the victim of someone showing off, expressing how easy it was to push their leader around for the sake of a new girl. Rocking back on his heels, he lost his balance in the sudden movement but regained it quickly. Bailey stuck his cigarette back between his lips before turning and walking across the street. There wasn’t much traffic in the streets but still some, Bailey barely dodging out of the way of a trotting horse. He watched it continue down the road, it’s rider yelling profanities toward the cowboy until they were out of earshot. Bailey turned halfway on his heel and headed down the road. Going anywhere his feet would take him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged: Bailey

Charlie sighed softly as he removed the cigarette from his lips with a soft sigh, "Bailey....I mean this. I do respect your decsion to tell me the truth and the last I-we need right now is animosity towards one another!" He reached out to grab Bailey as he seemed to lose his balance. Then Bailey started to move and Charlie started to follow, "Bailey you shouldn't be wandering off you could get hurt!" Charlie apologized to the driver with a sigh as he kept moving, everyone would kill him if he didn't make sure Bailey was safe.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 pm

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; OPEN!

Scarlet looked back to Charlie who tipped his hat and smiled, "Thanks Partner." She said returning a smile.
It was a tough day for her, all the interactions she had were typically rough. Charlie seemed to be okay though, he didn't ignore her or act stuck up. Kate Seemed okay as well, she may be an outlaw but she was a nice person on the inside. "Geez Star, didn't think i'd last a day.. Its different from our old life, but it will all be worth the hustle." She smiled stroking StarGazer's neck and walking him into the stable outside of the hotel and putting him inside a stall at the end. Untacking the horse she put the tack up on the stall door and got him a bag of Timothy Grass. Stepping out of the stable she sighed and stretched, she wanted to explore and get to know the rest of her group better.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups