sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:00 pm

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie, Anderson

She was immediately Intimidated by just his reactions to Charles. Looking over at him she tipped her hat and spoke, "Im Scar." She said holding out her hand hoping that he wouldn't ignore the handshake. She knew that she was going to get drunk today, just so she could sleep to be honest.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:07 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ tags ]

Ignore it he did. Bailey’s eyes just glancing to her hand sticking out then averted his eyes away. “I’m Bailey,” he sighed out, his hand motioning toward each person when he spoke their name, “This is Shiloh. Casimir. Kate — and it looks like you already met Charles.” His hand dropping into his lap near the end of his sentence, his green eyes returning to her.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:37 pm

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie, Anderson

Looking over to Bailey she sighed quietly as he ignore her handshake and she lowered her hand to her lap.
"Nice to meet yall." She said looking around at the others in the gang. The leader seemed to be pissed off for some reason and she wasn't sure why but she didn't want to make it worse. Tipping her hat to the rest of the group she tapped Charlie's shoulder and stood up requesting to speak with him about why everyone seemed to be so moody.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Katherine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bar Goers

Kate raised a brow at the new arrival as Bailey introduced everyone she gave short wave, "Hiya Newbie. Kate Barlow or Kissin Kate if you prefer to look at the outlaw side." She couldn't help but snort at Bailey's reaction towards Charlie but quickly silenced herself. Then she and Charlie had gone off to talk, and Kate took that moment to both shake out her hand from the aforementioned slap and raise a brow at Bailey,"So Charles is ticked at you.And where did we find the new kid? We really don't need many more people with us Bailey, not to sound rude but it kinda turns us into a row of targets to be picked off." Kate had sobered up with this topic as her eyes intently held Bailey's

--------------

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Bar Goers\Scarlet

Charlie glared at Bailey from across the table before rolling his eyes, "Yeah we met outside while I was going for a comtemplative walk on how much I meant nothin." He snapped, before Scarlet tapped his shoulder and he stood leading her outside so they could speak quietly, "Alright so not the best first impression, but everyone is a little on edge tonight, myself included. I suggest if you don't want to get dunked headfirst into drama your first night, you let me walk you to your hotel room." He suggested with a sigh
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 pm

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie

She followed Charlie out the door and looked up at him, it was a dramatic height difference. Although she didn't liek feeling short, atleast she wasn't the shortest person. She quietly listened to him before nodding her head, "Seems like you guy's are having a rough time, guess i wont be getting drunk tonight then.." She sighed. Scar planned on getting some sleep but she couldn't go agaisnt the wishes of the leader. She shrugged her shoulders and thought of it as an Odd First impression. "Lead the way Cowboy." She said untying the horses leadrope and walking him down the road beside Charlie. "So whats the deal with everyone being on edge..? I can understand its tough being an outlaw, but i didn't think everyone would be so down in the dumps."
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:09 pm

BAILEY

His eyes followed Charles and Scarlet before snapping toward Kate with her words. Bailey let out an disbelieving huff, looking away as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip. “Who do you think you’re talking to, Kathrine?” He replied, turning his head back to look at her. Her name like venom on the top of his tongue. “If I want to bring more people in, then that’s what I’ll do.” He picked up the full glass his hand was still coiled around and brought it to his lips to be downed and not refilled. Bailey made a point to hold Kate’s gaze and do so until she was the one to break it. His happy mood had turned hostile against his will. Who knew if it was the alcohol or something deeper.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey

Kate watched his eyes follow them until she heard him huff. Then the next words out of his mouth felt like slap in the face ss she slammed down her glass her fingers still clutched around. "It feels like I'm talking to a child." Then her face fell at the venom she felt when he used her name and she shot him a death glare."the hell did you just call me Anderson? Because I really think that's somethin you should take back. You of all people know how much I hate the use of my name." Her tone was steady and cool, but it shook betraying her anger that lied just beneath and the drinks weren't helping her any as she glared at Bailey, "Let me put it this way, I don't want to get picked off one by one in bandit country because we were a large group."She released the glass with a short sigh still glaring at Bailey

------

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Scarlet

Charlie sighed softly shaking his head, "Only two or three days and tension is so thick we could cut it with a knife." He chuckled softly, "Well the only Real outlaw is Katherine, but don't call her that unless you wanna piss her off. She's just a naturally on edge person." He sighed again trying to collect his thoughts, "Well I thought Bailey and I had somethin and he told me earlier that it really wasn't there...so we're in a mutal angry middleground, poor Shiloh and Casimir are kinda stuck in between all of this, I mean Kate's main problem is her past before she became an outlaw, used to be one of the smartest schoolteachers out here." He decided to stop himself there if Scarlet was curious she could ask Kate.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

BAILEY

Bailey watched her movement, daring to show amusement at her getting angry with him. One corner of his mouth curling and stretching into a smirk. “Well,” He said, his voice almost a purr as he slowly rose to lean his arms on the table surface, his hands clasped together and his green eyes locked onto hers, “That sounds like your own damn problem, now doesn’t it?” His lips spread wider in a grin as he snorted a laugh, leaning back into his chair but keeping a more dominant position. His ankle brought up to prop on the opposite knee, his elbow propped up on the chair’s arm. Bailey’s eyes still stared across the table at her, daring her to say more.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey

Kate grimaced but didn't lose her resolve as her lips curled into more of an angry smirk as she stood hands still around her nearly full glass, "I've got two things to say, One, I can't believe I ever counted you as family, and two I shoulda killed you when I had the chance, and I would've if I coulda seen this side of you." As she turned to leave, instead of setting the drink down she threw it on Bailey, "You should just stick to breaking cowboys hearts. I mean you only do it to save your own." and with that she finally turned part of her knowing she had probably just pissed off the only friend she had in that group, but right now she was to angry and upset to think about that.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 pm

BAILEY

He dared and he got dealt a hand he couldn’t do anything with. Bailey’s eyes turned dark and narrowed but he flinched when she threw the remaining alcohol on him, his hands rising as he looked down at his now wet clothes. The only thought in his head was that Kate was right. Maybe she should’ve killed him when she had the chance, it would’ve prevented a lot of tensions. She wasn’t totally wrong about the heart breaking either. She hit it so damn hard on the nail that Bailey didn’t have anything to say. The cowboy just sat steaming in silence, his index and thumb pinching the bridge of his nose as his eyes closed. Sighing deeply and with a heaviness that signed he was done, Bailey reached out and grabbed the alcohol bottle on the table, drinking it until his throat burned. He sat it down and pushed it away with his hand. The anger in him still boiling deep but it was quieter than before. Bailey slowly leaned back in his chair, took out a cigarette and lit it. His eyes staring at the table as his thoughts ran miles in circles.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me