the new ones v.2(gay/bi/lesbian romance rp OPEN!!!!!!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the new ones v.2(gay/bi/lesbian romance rp OPEN!!!!!!)

Postby iloverose » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Okay so so sorry I've been gone..is their anyone still open for me to rp with?)
Do you love Lucas from Evernight?
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Ithink you were RPing with Asia but idk what happened to the rest of them. :-/ so i think all my characters are open. Maybe we should remake it to revive it? Give it a week first.)
"Our night is lit by the city moon When I see myself reflect on you I know what I was meant to do"

I Am A ImageImage And I Am Proud!
Image Image May They Rest In Power!
I usually go by Image but please, Image

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Okay you wanna rp together in till they come back? Maybe if we keep it going new people will join)
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Maybe. But yeah, we can continue.)
"Our night is lit by the city moon When I see myself reflect on you I know what I was meant to do"

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Okay can u start please?)
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:04 pm

<~Kassanova~> wrote:
Asia Bellique

And darling never settle, settle, settle Chasing down the devil, devil Chasing down the gods And I hope you found
I hope you find your dream (I don't owe you anything)"

I smiled " i shall be sure to put it into good use." I told her, folding the number up and slippin it into the first page of the book like a book mark. " until i finish the book i suppose."

Ashton Beiatra

"I write these words in blood I write these words for you This world deserves to finally know the truth This is the road I chose This is the life I've made Say what you want but know this world opened her arms for me"

I smiled softly, nodding " well, we should get you home to change beforw that stains."

(My last post for Asia. I doubt the person for Ashton will reply, but whatever.)

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:02 am

Let's just start over) Andrew
He yawned as he walked threw the streets lonely.

Ali
She glanced around and sighed. She took a dip of her Coffee and looked back down at her book
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:07 am

Asia Bellique

And darling never settle, settle, settle Chasing down the devil, devil Chasing down the gods And I hope you found

I walked down the street, headphones in. i danced a little to the lyrics, enough to enjoy myself but not enough to look like some psycho street performer. I only pulled them out when i heard my name being called, turning. but of course, like always, there was no one there.
"just come out already for god's sake."i called and sighed, shaking my head. "if you keep hiding i might have call someone. i put my headphones back in and kept going, walking towards the park. I saw a girl on one of the benches, but paid her no mind until i sat down. not yet anyways.

Ashton Beiatra

"I write these words in blood I write these words for you This world deserves to finally know the truth This is the road I chose This is the life I've made Say what you want but know this world opened her arms for me"

I sat on a bus bench, hunkered against the bench as i watched my house. My mom had wanted me to go out, make friends. But moving from this spot, from this new house, i didnt want to do it. The prospect of meeting new people, in this huge new city, frightened me. Too many people, too many expectations. My mom didnst need to know i was across the street. She was too busy unpacking, preparing that house so we can live in it.

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:58 am

Andrew
He glanced up and saw ashton. He sighed softly and sat down on the same bench waiting for the bus.

Ali
She looked up at Asia and quickly looked down as she noticed Asia looking at her
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 am

Asia Bellique

I looked over at her curiously and paused my music, taking my headphoned ou and putting them in my pocket. I turned my head and tried to rea the cover of her book, succeeding in only making me look like a fool. " whatcha reading?" I asked her curiously, still trying to read the cover " you seem absolutely ravished by it. It must be good, i'm guessing."

Ashton Beiatra

I looked over as i saw a boy sit down and offered a smile " sorry, i must be taking up space." I said, shifting my position to give him more room on the bench " your probably waiting for the bus huh?" God, why were words so complicated? I only hoped my voice was quiet enough he didnt hear.

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me