✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

“ after all this time? always - thirteen ”

Postby rogan » Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 am

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river bby
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina looked at her friend with an arched eyebrow, and a smirk placed on her lips. she chuckled and shook her head, "oh, riv, you can put string on a hollowed out tree trunk and you can call it a guitar." her smiled widened, and she looked at the dogs beside her, the alaskan husky puppy staring up at her, while the german shepherd was staring at the ground, completely dozing off. she shook her head softly before she stood on her toes, and released a sigh. "seagull s6 original?" she looked at the boy, tilting her head, "a four hundred dollar guitar?" she lifted her eyebrows, "lets go get this guitar."
          indentationlina moved one of the leashes into her other hand, and walked past river, smiling widely. "hey, you wanna walk one of these two?" she stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder, lifting one of the leashes into the air, turning around completely and putting most of her weight onto her left foot. "bailey or colton?" she looked down at the shepherd, then the husky puppy. "colt or bails?" she closed her mouth and allowed her lips to turn up into a smile.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena looked at him when he shuffled to her side, then looked away. "damn you, bren." she muttered jokingly, lifting a hand and brushing a strand of raven black hair behind her ear. she lifted her head and shuffled forward yet again, looking back up at brennen. she perked up with a sudden idea, and she looked at the ground, then up at her friend that stood at her side. "hey, do you...do you think i could...could draw a random design on your back? with makeup? later, i mean." she asked, her voice getting softer towards the end as she shifted her gaze back to the ground, only to lift it back up towards the boy standing next to her.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationdenver's hand gripped the top of her skateboard, wishing the side walk weren't so crowded. she glanced at her brother, who slowly walked along side her, with his hand gripping her hood. she couldn't believe that her brother had gotten into the same university as her, that she would be stuck with him for god knows how long. denny did love dallas, she really did- he was her older brother, he was special, different, but special nonetheless.
          indentationdallas was there for denver after her last break up. her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, had broken up with her the day after their graduation. who was there for her when she just wanted to go die? dallas was. who was there to feed her ice cream when she had, seriously, no motivation to move? yet again, dallas. who was there the few years before when her cat, chuckles, had died? dallas was. dallas was there for her, he was always there for her, and she was beyond grateful to have him as a brother. any girl would be lucky to have him as an older brother. any girl would be lucky to date him.
          indentationdenver released a huff before she pulled out the folded up piece of paper with her dorm number and classes. she slipped the paper back into her back pocket and looked at her brother, who had just pulled his out. "do you have any more digital doodles?" she asked him with a wide smile, tilting her head as she got a head shake in response. she chuckled before lifting her gaze in front of her, the space seeming fuller than it was before.

xxx[] LUMI BROWN
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : ceramic artist || tagged open
          indentationshe's at the park, feel free to bump into her and piss her off :3

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged dove
          indentationhe placed his hands on the table and looked down, then quickly lifted his gaze to the girl who had just walked up. he had accidentally fallen- more or less so. he did some sort of sitting bow before he looked at the girl that had sat across from him. "interrupting? oh, no no. you are more than alright." he told her with a smile before he looked at the other girl. both had seemed very nice, but he had actually only ran into one by a complete accident.
          indentationhe gave a soft nod, "you're talking to the one and only baylen gilinsky, author of...an unpublished book." he chuckled softly, "writer of many songs." he did yet another bow while he stayed seated. he beat a soft rhythm on the table, "hey, random question. what did one elevator say to the other elevator?" sure, it was a really random, and quite stupid, question, but who else could he have asked? he was also looking for a laugh, other than from the terrible humor he had used before.
          indentationwhen edith introduced himself, he nodded before he beat the table yet again. baylen looked down at his watch. he had plenty of time, he wasn't in that big of a rush. he really only had to get his schedule...and get to his dorm and all, but that could really wait till later.

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationthe man hadn't payed much attention to his surroundings, but he had been keeping track of denver like a puppy. dallas had the hood of the girl's jacket gripped firmly in his hands, and he refused to let it go. he lifted his gaze only a few times to make sure she hadn't taken the jacket off and putting it on a total stranger, and slipped off into the crowded streets of new york. he knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold onto her forever, and cherish her the way he did, but he didn't want to lose what bond the two of them had.
          indentationhe and denver had been raised to be close, raised to be close to each other. they did have their differences, and of course, this led to many, many arguments. and there were rare occasions when the arguments would be so bad, that they would stop talking to each other completely, for at least a week, before either of them actually apologized, and they made up for not talking at all.
          indentationwhen his sister spoke, dallas looked at her and shook his head in response. normally he would have some sort of drawing, or 'digital doodle' as denver called it, but this time, he didn't, this time, he was too focused on what to draw on the side walk. optical illusion? just a random drawing? some kind of message? he didn't know, but thats all that he would think about at this point.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby Miku01 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:30 am

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris, marquesa || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline smiled at paris and nodded, giggling when he asked her if she wanted to help surprise his twin. she was about to respond when he suddenly was embraced by another girl. evangeline felt her happiness slowly fade away, as she knew she didn't have anyone to embrace like that. she didn't really have too many friends...
      evangeline's eyes moved over to the group nearby, and her face became slightly flushed as she saw a possible new kid that looked like alex. her eyes danced to the ground, and her hand continuously swiped upwards to tuck the loose strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail back behind her ear.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ximena || feeling;; cheery || location;; coffee shoppe || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen stuck out his tongue to his friend, pushing his eyebrows together. he still looked cheerful, which was a good thing. he still watched ximena, almost wanting to hug her because of how cute she was. she'd most likely hit him for hugging her, so he wouldn't touch her. "huh? oh, yeah, sure." he said, nodding. a perplexed emotion came across his face, but he said nothing else.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway/dorm || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson nodded and started down the hallway again, her blonde and brown hair behind her.
      the girl looked behind her every once in a while to make sure nolee was following, and she smiled too. emerson covered her mouth as she yawned, soon turning to a dorm room door,
      opening it, and walking in. she stretched and looked around for a second before turning to nolee. "allow me to get changed a moment, and then we'll head over." she said to the brunette, walking over to her dresser.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun May 28, 2017 10:31 am

➛ Dove Harmon
Appearance
➛ Female
➛ 23
➛ Tagged; Eden, Baylen
Picking up her Mint chocolate drink
she smiled as all of them had introduced themselves, maybe today would
be a good day. Tucking her hair behind her left ear she forgot she was
wearing her black rimmed glasses, she probably looked like a nerd
right now. "Opps, forgot I was wearing these... forgot to put in contacts."
She said with a chuckle and set her drink down. She didn't want to make
a bad first impression but how was she supposed to see without them?
Sighing with the stress of making new friends she face-palmed herself.
He bowed in an awkward manner but she thought it was more funny than
weird. "So Writer of many songs and unpublished book what brings
you to the Coffee shop?.. I Mean I come here for photo shoots sometimes
and I LOVE the drinks and food here, but it seems like you came here
by accident?" She arched a brow in a questioning manner before he was
busy with comedy. "I Dunno, what did it say?.." She said intrigued, her
life wasn't really full of humor like she wish it would be. "Eden, what
talent brings you here?.. I'm sure your job is amazing too!" She said with
excitement, she never really talked to anyone unless she was working
with models or family.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Sun May 28, 2017 12:00 pm

EDITH JACKSON
xxxtwenty ll bisexual llpoetic author lltags;; Dove, Baylen
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxEden's face lit up, "You're an author? Well- an unpublished one but-" Eden clapped her hands together, "So I am! I mainly write poems, little songs, I have tons of partial novels decaying in my forest of notebooks." The corners of her lips turned up in a smile, "I think I'm coming down with something." She laughed, "I've heard that one before." Edith decided away that Baylen and her would be great friends.

xxxx Her gaze settled on Dove, "Gosh, you're so pretty." Dove was nice. Edith was right when she said they'd be interesting characters. "A photographer? Ah, so you're kinda an author like us! Photos tell all kinds of stories. Stories about the photographer, or sometimes about the objects itself. What kind of stuff do you photograph?" She asked. Eden took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Sure, she meant plenty of similar people at her school but she really felt like she was hitting it off with these people.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun May 28, 2017 12:25 pm

➛ Dove Harmon
Appearance
➛ Female
➛ 23
➛ Tagged; Eden, Baylen
Twirling a piece of her hair was a
sign of nervousness for her, she was afraid they had different interests.
As they talked away she felt kinda unconnected for the moment being,
did they have more in common than her?.. Did they want to talk about
Being author's instead of talking with her too? UGH why did it make her
so out of focus. Her cheeks got slightly tinted red after she told her she
looked pretty, that was the first time someone genuinely meant she was
pretty. "Oh darling, you look stunning. I couldn't compare, I hardly spend
time making myself look 'Trend worthy' as it is.. I kind of dress for my mood,
ya know?.." She smiled with honesty and tried to hide her red cheeks behind
her waterfall curls. "Well, I think of photos as A 'Pantomime' memory.. It
tells so much more than just an image on a paper. I Usually take pictures
of others when they interest me, I take pictures of old cars, and old houses,
people growing old together, people just starting to know what love is,
I think my pictures would show me that I get to experience the life
and joy around me... But sometimes I get too caught up in my work, I mean
I have never taken a sick day, holiday, vacation, or even had drinks
with friends, all because I'm too focused on my work.. But I figured,
if I have come this far, maybe I'm doing it right?.." She said with a sigh as she
lost focus and stared at the table in front of her. "But enough about me, Baylen
what do you do?.." She said trying to lighten the mood.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ there goes my everything - fourteen ”

Postby rogan » Mon May 29, 2017 4:05 am

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river bby
          indentationkarolina looked at her friend with an arched eyebrow, and a smirk placed on her lips. she chuckled and shook her head, "oh, riv, you can put string on a hollowed out tree trunk and you can call it a guitar." her smiled widened, and she looked at the dogs beside her, the alaskan husky puppy staring up at her, while the german shepherd was staring at the ground, completely dozing off. she shook her head softly before she stood on her toes, and released a sigh. "seagull s6 original?" she looked at the boy, tilting her head, "a four hundred dollar guitar?" she lifted her eyebrows, "lets go get this guitar."
          indentationlina moved one of the leashes into her other hand, and walked past river, smiling widely. "hey, you wanna walk one of these two?" she stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder, lifting one of the leashes into the air, turning around completely and putting most of her weight onto her left foot. "bailey or colton?" she looked down at the shepherd, then the husky puppy. "colt or bails?" she closed her mouth and allowed her lips to turn up into a smile.

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena nodded at his response. she glanced at the ground, then up at her friend. she furrowed her brows, and gave her friend a look in return for his. she pressed her lips together before she had finally reached the counter, and the look of confusion vanished. she looked at brennen one more time before she looked up at the menu, one corner of her lip curling down as she thought. she had been so focused on bren that she hadn't even thought about what she would order. she went silent, and when the woman asked what she would like, she slunk behind the boy at her side, with her eyes locked on the barista that stood on the other side of the counter.

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationdenver's hand gripped the top of her skateboard, wishing the side walk weren't so crowded. she glanced at her brother, who slowly walked along side her, with his hand gripping her hood. she couldn't believe that her brother had gotten into the same university as her, that she would be stuck with him for god knows how long. denny did love dallas, she really did- he was her older brother, he was special, different, but special nonetheless.
          indentationdallas was there for denver after her last break up. her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, had broken up with her the day after their graduation. who was there for her when she just wanted to go die? dallas was. who was there to feed her ice cream when she had, seriously, no motivation to move? yet again, dallas. who was there the few years before when her cat, chuckles, had died? dallas was. dallas was there for her, he was always there for her, and she was beyond grateful to have him as a brother. any girl would be lucky to have him as an older brother. any girl would be lucky to date him.
          indentationdenver released a huff before she pulled out the folded up piece of paper with her dorm number and classes. she slipped the paper back into her back pocket and looked at her brother, who had just pulled his out. "do you have any more digital doodles?" she asked him with a wide smile, tilting her head as she got a head shake in response. she chuckled before lifting her gaze in front of her, the space seeming fuller than it was before.

xxx[] LUMI BROWN
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : ceramic artist || tagged open
          indentationshe's at the park, feel free to bump into her and piss her off :3

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged dove
          indentationbaylen listened as the two of them exchanged words, and when eden had talked about herself, he nodded along. it was true, what she had said, about him being an unpublished author. he did hand out bits and pieces to people, and often asked what they thought, but he hadn't sent it off yet. he nodded softly, and released a slightly loud chuckle when she answered his joke. "right you are." he told her before he looked at dove, who had began speaking soon after.
          indentationdove interested him, to a degree anyway. he had always loved photography, not that he would take the time to take pictures- he was impatient as it was. if holding a camera still for more than thirty seconds was a part of being a photographer, he wasn't particularly up for it. but he enjoyed looking at it- and trying to figure out the story behind it, and why the photographer had taken the picture. he listened as dove spoke about her own photography preference, and smiled widely as she did so. old cars, old houses, older people, new lovers, all of that was something that was truly beautiful. especially the old cars. but, of course, the rest of it is beautiful too.
          indentationas soon as dove addressed him, baylen lifted his head slightly and pressed his lips together. "there isn't much to say." that was a lie. he cleared his throat, and combed a hand through his hair, "but since you asked...i write fictional stories, or science fiction, or...you get the point, any genre that comes to mind. i've gotten all sorts of unfinished pieces on my laptop, and i'm close to finishing one." he looked at the two of them, "i also write songs, specifically for those who are just kicking off their singing career. i've never written for one of those big stars like blake shelton or beyonce." he gave them a smile, "but, i'm pretty boring, so there's that for you." he weaved his hands together and put them on the back of his neck and leaned back into the chair, smiling widely.

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationthe man hadn't payed much attention to his surroundings, but he had been keeping track of denver like a puppy. dallas had the hood of the girl's jacket gripped firmly in his hands, and he refused to let it go. he lifted his gaze only a few times to make sure she hadn't taken the jacket off and putting it on a total stranger, and slipped off into the crowded streets of new york. he knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold onto her forever, and cherish her the way he did, but he didn't want to lose what bond the two of them had.
          indentationhe and denver had been raised to be close, raised to be close to each other. they did have their differences, and of course, this led to many, many arguments. and there were rare occasions when the arguments would be so bad, that they would stop talking to each other completely, for at least a week, before either of them actually apologized, and they made up for not talking at all.
          indentationwhen his sister spoke, dallas looked at her and shook his head in response. normally he would have some sort of drawing, or 'digital doodle' as denver called it, but this time, he didn't, this time, he was too focused on what to draw on the side walk. optical illusion? just a random drawing? some kind of message? he didn't know, but thats all that he would think about at this point.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon May 29, 2017 4:35 am

➛ Dove Harmon
Appearance
➛ Female
➛ 23
➛ Tagged; Eden, Baylen
Looking at her scones she wasn't feeling very hungry.
Maybe she could give it to them as a snack or something. Listening to Baylen she focused her gaze
on his, her mother always told her it was not polite to not look at someone whilst they speak.
He seemed to have such an interesting life, I mean she can sing pretty well but never had she
written songs for other people. "Seems like an amazing job that both of you have." She smiled
and looked down at her drink, it was seeming to get colder. "I cant even imagine you to say
you have a boring career, it sounds Like your very creative." She said while she was looking out
the coffee shop window next to her, seeing all the people outside that were bustling through
unwanted crowds and stop lights she figured it could make and interesting photo. Pulling out
her camera she made sure it had enough card-stock paper to print the polaroid image. It
was a brand new camera she hadn't tried yet, putting it up to her eye she waited for the right
moment and time she took the image and it soon printed. Waving it in the air to dry it she
laid it on the table for the others to view, "What do you think?.." She smiled nervously.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 am

EDITH JACKSON
xxxtwenty ll bisexual llpoetic author lltags;; Dove, Baylen
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx"Science fiction? That's interesting." Eden listened to both of them carefully. "I would love to swap works with you. I don't normally show other people my works but maybe having another aspiring author offer their thoughts would really help." Edith focused on Dove as she took the picture. Such delicate hands on such a strong instrument with powerful abilities.

xxxx Eden's eyes scanned over the picture and she offered a smile. "I love it. A true artist. You're going to go far." Eden took a deep breath and looked over at the clock on the wall. "Is this your first year at the school? I can help show you guys around and stuff." Edith had gotten way too absorbed with her writing and classes to make friends. Something she regretted. "Unless you already attend. I didn't really pay attention to others last year." She admitted. This year was going to be different.

xxxx Dove seemed like someone Eden could trust. Baylen was certainly intriguing, the way he presented himself was alluring. "We should all swap contact information."

[Sorry for any mistakes. Haha. Mobile post.]
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me