✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting✗

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

{Thanks, yes that's absolutely fine.}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MBRShorse » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 am

(How often should we be posting? I just want to know because I have school.)
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am

{Oh, it'll be fine if you post at least once every 3 days. I too have school, so I understand completely.}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Ƨραʓ'ƨ Ƥʋяρℓɛ Ɖιиσ wrote:
:: Jay ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: "Jagger Ra-Nay Bradley, did i stutter?"
иιcкиαмє:: Jay or Jags
gєиdєя:: "Male, duh."
αgє:: "21, where is my beer?"
She is 18.

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: "I'm 6 foot exactly"
ωєιgнт:: "I'm 189 pounds, babe i could prove its all muscle!"
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "Red and Black, mostly blue..."
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: A lot of scars on her neck, legs and arms.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: Jay has a lot of tattoos, she has this on her arm, then she hasthis all together on her upper back. Then, she also has this and this , the first one is on her right side, while the other is on her left side...

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: "No!!!!"
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight.
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Jagger is fairly mean, you may see her and be like. "Oh. My! She is beautiful!" Walk up to her, say hi. Then she'll kill you. Not really, but she already hates you by the first word. She just, doesn't like talking, nor being flirted with. She judges you by how you look, and your Rep. If your dumb, and pretty, basically, she hates you. If your smart and pretty, she will hate you. Even if your ugly, she will still hate you. She is a hater, she hates everyone, and always will. She just hates you by your first word, and by how you look.

She is just like an active Emo Guy. Basically, she is like a player, if you do end up dating her. [like that will ever happen] she doesn't want to stay together, she doesn't want a relationship, she may play a long for a while, and then dump your sorry... Any who, she loves sports, swimming is her favorite, she does a good amount, swimming, track, football, and boxing. She just loves boxing, inflicting pain on others, surprisingly, she isn't a power seeker, she doesn't want the role in QB [Quarter Back] or the lead runner in track. Lead swimming, and the best female Boxer, is fine with her. Something she is good at. She isn't the type of girl to, get out of the car and see if the person is okay, she'll just stay in the car, she doesn't care if the person dies, there is enough people calling the police about the injury, it's not like she needs to see if the person is okay, right? She would basically kill anyone in a heart beat, even her family, she just doesn't like the idea of carrying on the role of having kids, and raising them. Whats the point? Just, their born, your up night and day caring for them, then they're in a cute stage, then the mood changes, the influence age. Where they get fond of anything, and will do anything, and then, who knows what they will turn out to be like when they get older. I'm saying, stay away from this girl, she doesn't do what she is told, she will do the opposite, and then, end up getting herself killed one day.

Like I said, she has a rotten personality, she will kill. Oh, she will fight, she will fight anyone, even guys. When will she ever loose? This is Jay we are talking about, she is the master mind behind evil. The girl invented evil. She just loves to fight, she will start the nearest fight, next thing you know, her victim is bleeding to death.

тнємє ѕoиg:: Lose yourself

:: Kyle ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Kristopher Kyle Bradley
иιcкиαмє:: Kris, Kyle and rarely Brad.
gєиdєя:: "Male babe, you may check"
αgє:: "I'm 18!"

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: "I'm Six foot one"
ωєιgнт:: "210 pounds, all muscle"
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "Anything that doesn't match"
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: "Nope."
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: "WIP

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: Every girl
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight, secretly he likes men.
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Kyle is a catch, he is friendly, mostly wild, well i mean all the time he is wild. If you tell him a secret, he keeps it to himself for a while, once he breaks up with her, he spreads your secret like a wild fire. He doesn't hold in his own secrets as well, unless its about how he won't let the girl close enough to hurt him.

Okay! Anywho, Kyle is the guy who is the one drinking all the beer, that guy who never has the same personality each time you meet him... He does complain a lot, mostly about how he is "hurt" and by hurt, he means heart broken, meaning he is looking for a... "mate" i should say. Mate as in, the right girl, not the "right" girl, the perfect girlfriend, that he will love.. but he isn't ready for a wife. I will give you that. He says his chest hurts, say it is heart burn or something, but he means he is heart broken.. he eats very healthy so it couldn't be heart burn. He can be very laid back, but he can also be a complete spaz, he might just be sitting there about to fall asleep, get up and start singing or dancing. Who knows, he gets bored easily, so thats one of the reasons why he cheats on his girlfriends..

Oh, he cheats on girls, he comes on all, flirty, and shy, then while he is dating that girl, he will do the same to her, then soon dump the old one, then move on... he might dump them both. He does come up with weird, slash fat stories, like. "I found a stick and it was a great walking stick, lost it then i was sad... " I was true, but he just words it differently to make it sound even more funny.[WIP]

тнємє ѕoиg:: Mr. Saxobeat, just listen to it!
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 pm

{Definately, accepted!}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

[Yush! *Does happy dance* My hands are cold...]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skaiflaya » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 pm

[ Joining. (= ]

──────────

'
─────✦─────
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝗒
𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

─────✦─────

──────────
x𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒
xxxxxxxTENDxxxTOxxx HIDEx
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
XxBEHIND THE MOST
x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxx𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑺
──────────

'
─────✦─────

─────✦─────

──────────

Skaiflaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MBRShorse » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 pm

:: Lorelei Alkoff ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Lorelei Alkoff
иιcкиαмє:: Lore
gєиdєя:: Female
αgє:: 18

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: 5'9"
ωєιgнт:: 137lbs
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: She truly enjoys the dress and dark tights look.
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: None
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: None

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: None, at the moment.
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Lore is a curious girl. She can be caught staring at cobwebs for hours or collecting spiders. Her eyes often fall into a vacant stare as she spends her time contemplating impossible things and puzzling questions. She finds her comfort in reading books and, most of all, listening to music. She is a skilled pianist who gets lost in her music daily, if not hourly. She lives and breathes through swaying melodies and deep, raging harmonies. Some even say the her emotions are simply made up of the notes that run through her head. To put it simply, she can go from sullen to cheerful simply by changing the song that blasts through her earbuds.

Now, while it may seem like Lorelei is a quiet character, she isn't relly. True, she doesn't speak overly much, but she hardly holds back her thoughts and opinions. She is assertive when needed, and can even be argumentive when the time comes for it. And she is never afraid to point out the obivous, or the not so obvious. Any observation she makes will eagerly be shared with the world, thus some label her as "annoying". Often times, she agrees with her critics.

To say that Lore doesn't have a somber, dark-side would be a lie. She just knows how to control it, for the most part. But upon observing her own behavior, Lorelei has found that the darkness within her affects her very thought process, thus her actions are affected are well. Then, she falls into a spiraling cycle of introspective thoughts and you've lost her once again. Good luck getting a normal conversation out of her, something warm or friendly, for while this girl knows herself and the natures of other incredibly well, her social skills come up short. Some call her weird, other's intense, and the truth is, they are right. But she hardly cares, or so it seems.

тнємє ѕoиg:: Skinny Love by Birdy

(Dino, is that Mr.Saxobeat by Lena Katina?)
Last edited by MBRShorse on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skaiflaya » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 pm

:: Jake ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Jacob Samuel Books
иιcкиαмє:: Jake
gєиdєя:: Male
αgє:: 21

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: 5'9
ωєιgнт:: 140 lbs
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: Normal clothes, really. Normal t shirts That actually fit him good, and aren't too large or too small. Usually has darkish blue jeans, which again, fit him well, but aren't skinny jeans, and aren't too big.
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: One scar that isn't really visible on tje side of his neck
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: N/A

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: Impress Me
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Jake is very kind, and brave. He is rather strong, and always sticks up for people, whether he knows them or not. He is strong-willed, and doesn't give up easily. He is loving, and loves animals, so he gets rather mad when he sees them being abused. He is fun to be around, and likes to crack a joke every now and then. He can be random at times, and seems to always make people laugh, even if he isn't really meaning too. He is a good friend, and will die trying to protect people that are very close to him. He tends to end up leading his friends; it just seeming to happen. He isn't afraid to accept a fight, and is actually a very good fighter. He knows how to handle numerous guns, so try not to make him angry, though, he will most likely never pull a gun on someone, unless seriously needed. He is a good person, and a great friend to have.

нιѕтoяу:: Jake was born with one younger brother, who is currently 18 years old, and one sister, currently 17. His father was nice, and seemed to be the coolest father ever; but when Jake was 18, his brother 15, and his sister 14, his father began to get really stressed out, and began drinking, and doing a few drugs. One day, his father hit his mother numerous times, and Jake tackled his father, and began beating him himself for hurting his mother. But it turned around, and he was now being held down by his father, and he, himself, was now being punched. He managed to get away from his father, and continued fighting with him, until he managed to knock out his father. Wounded, Jake got his brother, sister, and mother into a room, and locked the door behind them so their father couldn't get in. He helped his mother with her wounds, and she helped him with his. They all managed to get a bit of rest, before they heard his father waking up, and knocking a bunch of stuff over. The last thing they heard of him was a yell, than him slamming the front door hardly. They haven't seen him since. Though they where without a father, their lives where much more peaceful, and he helped his mother work around the house. When he was 20, he went into the war, his mother not liking it too much, but she let him, though, she made him promise he would come back to her.He stayed for a year, then returned, after his duty was relieved, so that he could go home. He stayed with his mother and younger siblings for a year, before he moved out.
тнємє ѕoиg:: New Divide - Linkin Park
Last edited by Skaiflaya on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

──────────

'
─────✦─────
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝗒
𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

─────✦─────

──────────
x𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒
xxxxxxxTENDxxxTOxxx HIDEx
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
XxBEHIND THE MOST