[CLOSED TO FORMS] Burnouts 화상

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [OPEN/1 SPOT LEFT] Burnouts 화상

Postby Exyw » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:00 am

Choi Hyeon-Jeong
“I’ᴍ 147 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ.”
| male | Joker | 20 | WishX | main rapper | bisexual | tags: Tae Eun |
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Hyeonjeong noticed someone entering the dorm. Probably another member. He looked at the person and smiled, he looked like someone very serious. The man had a nice voice, he could guess that he was a singer. "Hello! I'm Hyeonjeong, it's nice to meet'cha Taeeun, I hope we get along very well!" He said while standing up to the man with a huge smile on his face "How are ya?" He asked with his smile widening. "By the way, what's your role? A singer right? " He said really excided. He had so many questions to ask the other person but decided to leave those questions for later.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN/1 SPOT LEFT] Burnouts 화상

Postby mochachii » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:04 am

✿|Kolab " Rosine " Heng
18 | Bi | WishX | Leader/Vocalist/Sub-Rapper | Location: WishX Dorm | Tags: HyeonJeong, TaeEun

Kolab was within the midst of unpacking her jade plant, ( in which she had respectively named Xiang祥, which meant good luck ) when she was alerted of another presence within the dorm as the sound of voices erupted from outside— Male voices to be exact. It must've been the rest of WishX. The short female got up and prepared to make her way out for a proper introduction before she heard a deep ( and very loud ) alarmed bark resound from the outside as well. Oh no.

The female practically trips out of the room as none other than Sangha ( her knight in shining armor.. ) stands alert outside within the hallway, fur prickled up as his watchful gaze shifts from the two newcomers to his owner. The petite girl takes a moment to examine the others within the dorm before pushing up her glasses awkwardly, setting her rather small hand upon the head of the large german shepherd as the canine immediately relaxes, but still gives the two males within the room a wary gaze nonetheless.

Immediately, Kolab bows down apologetically, " I'm so sorry about him. He wasn't expecting any newcomers, and is a bit protective of me." she stands up straight. What a great first impression. The chinese was sure that she was going to be seen as " that one small girl with the big scary dog who just so happened to also be the group leader. "
Last edited by mochachii on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN/2 SPOTS LEFT] Burnouts 화상

Postby 心裡學 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:59 am

Lee Sohee (Sora)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19 / Heterosexual / 6ixty-6ix / Lead dancer, Vocal / Location: 6ixty-6ix dorm / Tag(s): Daewon

"There's nothing wrong with keeping your name as your stage name," Sohee replied, letting out a short laugh. "It's better than taking on a name you may later regret." She returned the handshake, flashing a quick smile back at him. While she still hasn't formed a complete opinion on the boy, he at least had some manners, and that was a plus in her book.

At his question, she shrugged. Sohee was always someone who'd try to be ahead of things-- arriving early, finishing tasks early -- as the last thing she'd want is for others to view her as a burden. "At least we're not late," she said nonchalantly, sitting back down. There was a brief pause before she added, "If you want to unpack your belongings, the boys' room is down the hallway on the far right." Earlier, she had opened every door in the hallway to find the girls' room and as a result, knew a few other locations.
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taeeun (2)

Postby year of the ox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 am

( ─ PYO TAEEUN )

main vocalist, dancer • group; wishx • location ; wishx dorms • tags ; hyeonjeong, kolab

taeeun smiled softly once more. thankfully, the guy was friendly. for a while, he was worried that the people wouldn't be as nice as he wanted them to be. deep down, he knew that they would have to get along, but he was still scared that they might hate him. once his teammate, hyeonjeong, finished speaking taeeun began thinking about his questions. of course, they were simple and they didn't actually require any thought but taeeun always found himself overthinking everything.

'oh, yes, i hope so too,' replied, taking note of the huge smile on hyeonjeong's face. it made taeeun wonder, if he was always like that or if it was just the fact that it was their first day. 'i'm alright, perhaps a little nervous, what about you?' taeeun responded, reciprocating the question out of both interest and respect. he also found himself nodding when hyeojeong asked if he was a singer. 'yes. are you a rapper, by any chance?' taeeun soon asked, hoping that he was actually correct.

as soon as he finished his question, however, he heard the loud bark of a dog. as he turned his head, taeeun noticed the large german shepherd in the room and smiled once again. when the owner of the dog entered the room and apologised for his barking, he chuckled softly.

’i, personally, didn’t mind it’ taeeun responded he’s very cute.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:00 am

Choi Hyeon-Jeong
“I’ᴍ 147 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ.”
| male | Joker | 20 | WishX | main rapper | bisexual | tags: Tae Eun, Kolab|

"Awww, how cute someone is nervous" He said while poking the guy's cheeks. He was actually quite scared of him at first. He looked very masculine, at least compared to Hyeon, although Hyeon was taller,T ae's face seemed much more masculine. "I'm fine, happy, better than when I woke up at least" He said scratching his neck. Hyeon was really happy that he got the fact that Tae Eun is a singer right. " Yeah, I am! How did ya know?" He asked surprised, his eyes getting wider. Hyeon didn't look like most rappers. Many people said that he looks too delicate to be a rapper, which always amused him. They shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

The boy noticed a dog. A large german shepherd. He then noticed a girl entering the room. Instead of first greeting her, he walked up to the beautiful dog and held out his hand, slowly making it's way to his head to pet it. He thought that if he didn't do that he may startle the cute dog. He then remembered that a girl also came into the room. He looked at her, giving her a huge, bright smile. "Hello I'm Hyeon-Jeong! Please take care of me!" He said cheerfully.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 am

✿|Kolab " Rosine " Heng
18 | Bi | WishX | Leader/Vocalist/Sub-Rapper | Location: WishX Dorm | Tags: HyeonJeong, TaeEun

Sangha seemed unsure at first, but being well trained to handle social situations well, the canine went in to sniff Hyeon's offered hand. The german shepherd gave a neutral lick of the male's palm, accepting the head pet before looking back up at his slightly anxious owner. Upon hearing that her peers didn't mind her companion, Kolab absentmindedly gave a sigh of relief. " Oh thank god. " she gives a sheepish laugh as she looks up at the taler male bestowed upon her dog. He was tall. Like, really tall compared to the 5'1 female. It was slightly intimidating, but smiled nonetheless as he introduced himself.

" It's very nice to meet you, Heong-Jeong. " she bows down respectfully as she pushes up her glasses, shifting her gaze over to the other male in the room. Addressing both of the men, she speaks up, " I'm Kolab Heng, leader of WishX, if you didn't already know. " she smiles softly, " I hope to be a successful leader to you two and the rest of WishX. " Kolab honestly felt as if she was being too formal. She was supposed to become close with her members in the end anyway, right? Nonetheless, she still gave a polite smile and gestures down to the large rust-colored canine by her feet. " And this is Sangha. I hope you two won't mind having him around. "

The German Shepherd sat down obediently by his owners feet as she looks around, " I brought snacks and such. I hope you like pocky, chips, and marble soba. I left them on the counter over there. " she gestures over to the kitchen as her mother-mode came into gear. She really was doing the most for only one-third of the group, but how else was she supposed to be a good leader?

Kolab looks over at the shorter male. He wasn't nearly as tall as Hyeon, but definitely still taller than herself. " My apologies, I didn't ask for your name! Who might you be? "
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taeeun (3)

Postby year of the ox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:42 am

( ─ PYO TAEEUN )

main vocalist, dancer • group; wishx • location ; wishx dorms • tags ; hyeonjeong, kolab

taeeun blushed when his nervousness was called cute. sure, he got compliments but most of them were on his voice or dance, hearing 'cute' was something new. the poking of the cheeks didn't do much to help taeeun's state, it actually made him even more nervous. moments like these made taeeun wish he wasn't so socially awkward.

'i heard you rap a couple of times,' taeeun responded 'i don't know if it means anything, but i like your rapping'.

taeeun watched as hyeonjeong walked over to the dog. if he hadn't been too shy, he would have likely done the same thing. upon hearing hyeonjeong again, taeeun couldn't help but chuckle quietly. even if they hadn't been around each other for long, he could tell that this guy was very cheerful. it was nice knowing that their group had people like that. taeeun was sure that heyonjeong's cheerfulness alone would attract fans.

'ah, i'm sorry, my name is taeeun,' he introduced himself once kolab asked for his name 'nice to meet you both,'. upon hearing the girl's wishes, taeeun smiled softly 'i know it's a bit early, but you're doing great so far, he spoke, hoping it would at least reassure kolab a tiny bit.
Last edited by year of the ox on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:50 am

Choi Hyeon-Jeong
| male | Joker | 20 | WishX | main rapper | bisexual | tags: Tae Eun, Kolab|

"Y-you did?" He murmured, now it was his turn to blush. "Well thank you" He said cocking his head slightly to the side. "Yeah leader! you're doing great so far! Fighting!" He shouted while giving thumbs up. Hyeon already loved the members.
He noticed that Tae was really shy and Kolab was really sweet. He already loved them both. "By the way guys, how old are you?" He asked curious while looking from Kolab to Tae.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x✧ hi, i'm exy/aklime ✧
xxxxx✧ she/they ✧
x.xxxuma's storage
xxxxxxxart shop
xxxExyw#8101 (discord)
xx,,xxx toyhouse
xxxxx sketchbook
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:08 am

✿|Kolab " Rosine " Heng

Kolab felt her cheeks heat up sheepishly at the compliment. She's gotten plenty over the years, but she still can't help but be flustered over them. " A-Ah, thank you! " she laughs lightly as she scratches the back of her neck, relaxing a bit. These guys seemed nice so far. HyeonJeong practically emitted positive energy, whilst Taeeun was sweet enough so far. Kolab felt like they would get along well. She looks over at Hyeonjeong, " Oh, I'm eighteen. Probably one of the youngest within the group, but according to Manager Han, apparently we have a girl whos sixteen. " she knits her eyebrows together, recalling the past information the older male had given her shortly after debut.

she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cha ran - post 1

Postby dumbfounded » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 am

RAN
────────── CHA ──────────

role leader, main dancer, lead rapper xx group 6ixty 6ix xx tags sohee, daewon

it was finally the day that ran had waited for. it had been almost ten years since she had began her training under savvy entertainment and, quite frankly, she was happy that she didn't have to wait a day longer.

the red-haired girl had woken up early, done her morning workout, and began getting ready. she had already prepared her outfit the night before, a checkered t-shirt dress which was supposed to stop above the knee but went slightly below it as ran was a rather tiny person. her make-up took very little time as she preferred natural looks over dramatic ones. ran's hair didn't take very long either as she decided to keep into a simple pony tail.

ran had the disadvantage of living quite far from her new dorm and she didn't want to carry all of her stuff on a bus which is why she ordered a cab to pick her up. as soon as said cab arrived at ran's house, the tiny girl made her way outside. the ride was a quiet one, the only words exchanged between her and the diver having been the address, how much it would cost, and a brief thank you at the end.

ran made her way inside the dorm with a smile on her face. after all, she didn't want to scare her new teammates from day one.
      no, she had plenty of time to do that. when she entered, she was greeted with the sight of two people: a blonde girl and a brown haired guy. 'good morning,' ran began, still smiling 'my name is cha ran, what about the two of you?'
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me