MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Kendra Mendoza - 20 - Bisexual - Tagged:Lynn, Ava
Kendra looked around, seeing many people come in within the short time she herself had walked through those doors. Awkwardly she looked towards the girl who'd addressed her. She also took note of the girl at the counter, who looked cheery as ever. She felt slight disgust towards the girl behind the corner, knowing that she must have been in here all day. It didn't matter though, as she had her mind fixed still on that comfortable room, containing a bed and a mini fridge. Hopefully. She looked around, not wanting to make contact with the other two without interfering in their conversation. But, when one of them obviously addressed her in a sentence,she just had to speak up.
"Yeah, I can tell. That must be why you're here, too" She couldn't help her sarcasm. When it came out, it just did. She immediately regretted it, but didn't let it show through. Despite her efforts, she found it hard to concentrate. Maybe the cold was getting to her brain.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:29 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He turned around when someone tapped on his shoulder. "Hello, don't know the name as I didn't see a name out front but it's some sort of a lodge with rooms I believe." he said with a friendly smile. "I'm Bau. It's nice to meet you." he extended a hand for her to shake.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

Abbi stood in the warm lobby of the lodge. She sipped her hot coa coa, awaiting the young lady who ran the place. She noticed a guy walk up and ring the bell. Shrugging she picked up a newspaper and read the latest news that was happening.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Jackson Parish ❄ he/him ❄ Location: Foyer ❄ Tagged: Elora (<3)

Jackson had barely time to set his bags down and get his bearings when he felt a pair of arms around him from behind. His initial surprise melted away to excitement immediately when that person spoke in a familiar voice. His face broke into a huge grin at the sound of Elora's voice and he turned to her, wrapping his arms around her, and even accidentally lifting her off her feet a few centimeters in his excitment.
"Oh, man, I missed you too!" He cleared his throat and straitened his coat. get a hold of yourself. They had texted so little in the three months since they had last been together-- he was just so bad at starting conversations, and she was probably busy anyway (he thought)
"Um. I didn't think I was coming up here until after Christmas, actually," He said "I was on my way to my parents house when my car broke down, right up the road from here. I have no idea how long it's gonna take to get it fixed, so I may just have to spend Christmas at the lodge. Which.. actually sounds really fun." He smiled crookedly

Lynn Hansen ❅ they/them ❅ Location: foyer ❅ Tagged: Ava, Kendra

"Yeah, actually!" Lynn smiled and tired to counter some of the harsh sarcasm of the new visitor with a cool fact "Hey, did you know It's totally possible for two snowflakes to be exactly alike? I mean, there's only so many ways atoms can link together, so it makes sense there are only so many snowflakes. Of course, so many is a whole heck of a lot..." They looked at the other girl again. Her eyes looked unfocused in a really worrying way "... Are you... okay?" Lynn asked, tipping thier head in confusion
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:30 am

Elora Smith/ tag: Jackson/ straight/ crush: Jackson

She smiled, and punched Jackson playfully in the arm." Your car is acient. Just buy a new one. " she laughed, and sighed. " Spending christmas when your bestfriend won't be bad, though. At least we are together. " Tear build up in her eyes, but just blinked them off. She never realized she missed him this much. It felt great to see him again." We should get rooms by eachother. One day, just talking, and than all night partying." She joked. She backed up and grabbed her bag she threw down and walked back up. " Dang, this place is amazing. I feel like this place is for rich people. " She smirked.

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3
Perri whiped her sweaty hand on her jacket, and shook his hand. " Hi, I'm Perri. Nice to meet you." She smiled, and watched his eyes twinkle with the decorations. She swiped her hair off her shoulder, and wiped some snow off her shirt. She was driving to Arizona,
since they were not that far, but since she had to pull over, she had to climb around without a heavy jacket. She was seriously cold.
Perri wrapped her arms around herself, attempting her warm herself up.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 am

Kendra Mendoza - 20 - Bisexual - Tagged:Lynn, Ava
"Sure." That was all she could muster. She wanted to spill everything to this girl. All the problems she'd been having, her recent close encounter with death. But she choked on her words, like she always did. She hoped that her eyes would show that sh ereally was never going to be fine. Not after that. The last time she felt like this was when she lost Eleanor. The love of her life. She was left because she was faking it the whole time. She never knew a pain like that existed.
She wanted to get closer to this girl, she reall did, but she didn't have the energy to speak. All she wanted to do right now was sleep and sleep and sleep. She felt her eyes growing heavy on the trek here, and now her legs ached with a mile's worth or trudging along in the blustery winds and calf deep snow. She never had to deal with things like this in South Carolina. But nonetheless, she made the trek and she would make it worth her while to be here.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He looked at her with a smile. "You cold?" he watched her body shake. "Why don't we go sit by the fireplace?" he started to walk over there. "That should warm you up in a jiffy." sitting down on a couch by the fireplace.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

Abbi stood in the warm lobby of the lodge. She sipped her hot coa coa, awaiting the young lady who ran the place. She noticed a guy walk up and ring the bell. Shrugging she picked up a newspaper and read the latest news that was happening.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: Jackson Parish | Tags: Jackson Parish | Elora | Lynn | Kendra | Perri | Abbigale | Bau |

It was a whirlwind of actions. The person who I knew as Lynn now, was talking to this one girl who just walked in. A mysterious girl I just noticed was sitting in the corner. A man walked in just as Lynn got done talking with the girl who had just walked in. Then another girl walked in, and just as the snow blew off I saw two people walking towards the porch of the lodge. I started getting stressed and panicking. My worried expression was definitely visible. I could feel it. As a person with Social Anxiety, I could just feel like people were judging me. I just went for it. "EXCUSE ME EVERYONE!" I projected louder than I thought I would. Some people looked startled and others just stared surprisingly. I mean I knew I was a pretty small person, but maybe they were shocked that a person my size could yell that loud? I cleared my throat "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I assume you are all here to stay here tonight partly because of the storm, which I now have info on that it won't let out until a few days after Christmas. Let me help you one at a time! The room expense will be asked of you while you are checking out on your last day." I finished and slipped behind the desk to help Lynn first. I gave her a room key. Then I helped the next girl, then the man, then the other girl. That only left the girl in the corner and the two people trudging up to the house outside. I sat down, waiting for the girl in the corner to come up and ask for a room key. While I waited I put my arms on the table and covered my head, fighting the urge to cry. I didn't know the first day would be this stressful. I would ask everyone's names tomorrow, but right now, I just wanted to get everyone settled in. Who knows! Maybe I could find the love of my life here. Psssh! Nice thinking Ava! What are you? Two? I thought to myself just as I heard footsteps on the porch......
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Jackson Parish ❄ he/him ❄ Location: Foyer ❄ Tagged: Elora (<3)

"Yeah, this is what I'm spending all my money on, not a new car." Jackson snorted. Man, he had missed joking with Elora more than he had thought. "Really, though, I think about this view all year." He scanned the lobby, looking across the unusually large crowd of people before finally seeing Ava at the desk. "Uh, maybe you can go grab the keys and I can sort of stay back here? Ava'll probably give you two next to each other, she know's we're friends."

Lynn Hansen ❅ they/them ❅ Location: outside thier room ❅ Tagged: Open? are we going to do a timeskip to next morning here soon?

Lynn moved quickly away from the front desk when they got thier key. Ava seemed intent on getting through the great number of people who had seemed to have appeared in the foyer as they had spoken to the girl that had come in behind them. As Lynn climbed the stairs, though, they realized that they hadn't even gotten her name before they had lost her in the crowd. Which was kind of upsetting; the girl had had a sort of sad energy about her, and Lynn really wanted to make sure she was alright.
First thing tomorrow, they would find her again and ask her about it. But until then, they thought as they stopped outside the room numbered the same as their key, they should sleep. It had been a long day.

Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:13 pm

(Yeah. Sorry can’t respond rn)
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Elora Smith/ tag: Jackson/ straight/ crush: Jackson

Elora nodded, " Yeah, sure. I can wait in line. " She turned around and stopped quickly." Any certain room you want?" She smiled. She sounded just like a Reservation sales agent would sound like. Her dad was one, and he made not alot of money, thats how my mom made up for the money loss, by being a successful suergon.

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri laughed a bit, and nodded. " Dang, that sounds relaly good right now. My hands are going to freeze off." She bit her lip and walked with Bau over. She smiled as the fire made her face much warmer, and it felt as the ice was melting off slowly. She looked outside, and saw you could barely see a tree 3 ft away from the window. " This storm is bad. I am worried something bad is going to happen.." Perri shrunk down a bit, tensing up.
Last edited by Pluto. on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link